Author Topic: paul dilletts recent BENCH CLAIMS...  (Read 9233 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: paul dilletts recent BENCH CLAIMS...
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2006, 01:54:49 PM »
If he's able to look better than this then he might be competing against Jay one day.

NO way, He's in the same boat as Nasser............

Too late

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »
a little off topic..how is he able to take 2 years financially? in general BB don't make money unless you are one of the top dogs.  

I hope that he is not living in his mom's basement with his wife and surfs the web all day threatening to sue people, while claiming to go down in history as being better than shawn ray. Then late at night getting 4 spotters on smith a machine while playing techno music
Here comes the money shot

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2006, 04:54:21 PM »
You know what Playboy...Paul is another sterotypical -i---r who lets pussy and drama break his focus. I bet the only thing you see him doing at the gym are cable crossovers and taking 15 minutes rests between sets. Am I right? He's as full of siht and as heartless as Chris up in Golds-Venice.

i couldnt fill in the blank.

can you help me out? 

thanks.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2006, 08:07:45 PM »
First off, the Toronto Pro show was cancelled. He is doing the Montreal show next month. He is clocking in at 280lbs as he is dieting down. He's still very big. I see him everyday at my gym in mississauga. Paul's the man. I hope he does well.

Is he still at the IFF in between Mississauga and Oakville?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2006, 05:55:29 AM »
Is he still at the IFF in between Mississauga and Oakville?
No, he's at the old Gold's Gym in mississauga.

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2006, 06:03:45 AM »
You know what Playboy...Paul is another sterotypical -i---r who lets pussy and drama break his focus. I bet the only thing you see him doing at the gym are cable crossovers and taking 15 minutes rests between sets. Am I right? He's as full of siht and as heartless as Chris up in Golds-Venice.
He does his shit, mind you his shoulders are shot. Thats why he took 2 years off. He doesn't do more than 315 on flat and incline and no more than 315 for smith presses for shoulders. The rest is up to the boatloads of juice and his stature. His best days are done, no doubt.

PB