Author Topic: Omar Deckard & Tanji Johnson Replays - MuscleRadio & Hardbody Radio  (Read 2555 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
2006 Overall USA Champ Omar Deckard On Muscle Radio!
This weeks show started with a thorough recap of all the action that took place on stage at the USA, including a review of the scoresheets in each class. How close were the decisions in each class? Tune in and find out!

Just days after winning the show and earning his pro card, Omar Deckard shared his USA experience, his road to the pros that included ten pro qualifiers and lots of challenges, why he lives in Los Angeles but doesnt train at Golds Gym in Venice and a host of other issues. This is a great opportunity to get to know the newest member of the IFBB.

You can hear the On-Demand Replay or the Podcast by going to the Listen to Past Shows page of the website at www.MuscleRadio.com, available 24/7 for your convenience.

Special Don Long Update Photos NOW at MuscleRadio.com!
Don Long sent us his progress photos at 8 weeks out so Muscle Radio fans could see how his contest prep is progressing as he continues to prepare for the Atlantic City Pro Show pending IFBB approval. Don expressed his appreciation for Muscle Radio giving him the opportunity to tell his whole story. Don looks great this far out from the show, but don't take our word for it. Go to the Testimonials Page of the website and see for yourself.

2006 IFBB All Star Fitness Classic Champ Tanji Johnson on Hardbody Radio!
The show started with a quick review of the results of the USA womens Bodybuilding and Figure championships last weekend in Vegas that included a discussion of some recent trends in figure event judging.

Next up we visited with top IFBB Fitness Champ Tanji Johnson who covered a lot of topics including her recent win at the All Star Fitness Classic, her Save Fitness program, the Vibe Tribe that she was a part of Kelly Ryan and her strong faith. Perhaps most significantly, Tanji, a former officer in the Air Force, told the true story of the circumstances surrounding her leaving the military for the first time. You wont want to miss it!

You can hear the On-Demand Replay or the Podcast by going to the Listen to Past Shows page of the website at www.HardbodyRadio.com, available 24/7 for your convenience.
Elevate Your Image.™

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Omar Deckard & Tanji Johnson Replays - MuscleRadio & Hardbody Radio
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:09:56 AM »
Yes...check out the Tanji playback.  I'd say she has come along way since her injury.  A true leader.
Oh...Monica!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 06:32:59 PM »
It's hard to for guys like you to comment on stories that aren't about the PDI or being sensationalized for getbiggers.

Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 05:12:16 AM »
Well let's see Grundle. Omar had just won the USA and Tanji holds three pro fitness titles. Would you suggest the shows go after another scoop of ice cream Chinese food talk or perhaps get a guy who doesn't follow bodybuilding any more?

Oh I know we should invite you, an internet troll, on to talk about how you're a good driver and you watch Wapner at 5.

Yeah, that's the ticket.  :-*
Elevate Your Image.™

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 02:12:38 AM »
From the total lack of interest your interviews generated, you could have posted a forty minute fart and it wouldnt have made a difference.

Give Ike a break.  Tanji is a great story.  Have you been keeping track of the woman and her hard work for fitness?  Plus a couple of pro wins since her achilles injury!  Dont keep track of the men...so I dont know Omar.  She will take the O and A within the next 3 yrs.

Liftticket... cut the arrogant and know-it-all routines.  You're lucky the pros make you the first choice for webmaster work.  Personally... I wouldnt mind doing it if not for other obligations...as would other members.   
Oh...Monica!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 03:21:56 PM »
Give Ike a break.  Tanji is a great story.  Have you been keeping track of the woman and her hard work for fitness?  Plus a couple of pro wins since her achilles injury!  Dont keep track of the men...so I dont know Omar.  She will take the O and A within the next 3 yrs.

Liftticket... cut the arrogant and know-it-all routines.  You're lucky the pros make you the first choice for webmaster work.  Personally... I wouldnt mind doing it if not for other obligations...as would other members.   
"arrogant and know-it-all routines." Huh?

I'm hardly a know it all and just try to help contribute something positive to the industry via photography, writing, branding or web work.

Tanji is a great story as are many women in the industry. Larry Pepe deserves the credit for getting the stories on each guest.

Elevate Your Image.™