Author Topic: Q for Adonis, Croatch or any other natrual 'bodybuilder'  (Read 3909 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Q for Adonis, Croatch or any other natrual 'bodybuilder'
« on: August 04, 2006, 08:01:51 AM »
If you're still alive when you hit your forties [you never know, they might have found a cure for AIDS by then], would you consider using steroids - if your doctor prescribed them to you? Your test levels will be plummeting by then so what would you have to lose? Or would you hold onto your 'anti steroid' principles? [HRT isn't a matter of life and death]

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Q for Adonis, Croatch or any other natrual 'bodybuilder'
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 08:05:04 AM »
My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?
hahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:08:34 AM »
hahahaha.
Are you still here? After Bluto so totally destroyed you i'm amazed you still hang around. Or maybe you like bing humiliated and calling him daddy. Ha ha ha

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 08:09:12 AM »
My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?
hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 08:11:51 AM »
Missing Bluto Sarcasm? Don't worry, i'm sure he'll find you later

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 08:12:15 AM »
hahahaha.

hahahahahahahahaha, I still dont get why UKGold responds to this, jesus, talk about fanning the flames

trannies still rule though

:o
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 08:12:29 AM »
hahahahahahahhahaaa.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 08:13:59 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha, I still dont get why UKGold responds to this, jesus, talk about fanning the flames

the funny thing is that i have instant owning license with "UK Gold" anytime he chooses to run his mouth i just post that and expose him for the f.aggot he really is, hahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 08:14:44 AM »

Because i'm totally comfortable talking about sex, and i honestly don't know why it caused such a fuss

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 08:15:39 AM »
the funny thing is that i have instant owning license with "UK Gold" anytime he chooses to run his mouth i just post that and expose him for the f.aggot he really is, hahahahahahaha.

I have to say, that the clasic 'hahahahahahaha' when used in combo with the above quote does hit doubly hard

I wonder if he ever did get any such 'action' from his girl?

LOLZ
rons acunt

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 08:16:38 AM »
Because i'm totally comfortable talking about sex, and i honestly don't know why it caused such a fuss

:-X

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 08:17:10 AM »
How is it owning me? Unlike you i don't have issues about sex - i don't need to talk about homosexuality in every post.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 08:17:50 AM »

Hey, as I've said before, I agree with you, if you like a length from some hot slut, and it makes you shoot a three foot cumload, go for it

hell, hot trannies in knee boots do it for me

:D
rons acunt

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 08:18:21 AM »
Hah, awesome quote.  Thats every bit as good as any 240 quote that has come back to bite him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 08:28:31 AM »
I would only consider it if it was deemed medically neccesary.  So I doubt it would EVER happen.
If I ever did use at a later age for HRT, it would be under doctors orders,fully prescribed and monitored with every single measure taken in order to ensure perfect health. 

I do look forward to the challenge of just mantaining it all naturally as I age.  I just will have to work that much harder.  No big deal.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 08:32:09 AM »
If its beneficial to your health to maintain healthy test then by all means.

But HRT is not exactly pushing the limits is it.  This is a stupid question.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 08:36:20 AM »
I would only consider it if it was deemed medically neccesary.  So I doubt it would EVER happen.
If I ever did use at a later age for a dildo up the ass, it would be under doctors orders,fully prescribed and monitored with every single measure taken in order to ensure perfect health. 

I do look forward to the challenge of just mantaining it all heterosexually as I age.  I just will have to work that much harder.  No big deal.

Just modified the post so UK Gold understands it.  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 08:46:11 AM »
to answer your question... gold as a natural..
Never im not tryin to be mr olympia or  a bodybuilder for that matter.... majority of people who take steroids... and are not bbers..  are short sighted... but on the same hand i do not judge... but its their choice... takin steroids is not wrong.... from an ethical point of view... its just not a smart avenue to take by any count.. but particulary if you are just looking to have a good physique ..every human being can make reasonable gains naturally.... also as adonis mentioned the challenge factor... when you take steroids the only place to go from there is down ...when you come off.. that would play with my head to have 22 inch guns... and then come off... and im back to 17....
but the long and short of it is.. it all comes down to choice
choice is an illusion

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »
My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum . I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

UK is her name Gina. Sounds exactly like my ex.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006, 12:04:51 PM »

thats not owning someone  with the same tired line   and we all know what he's gonna try to flame me with now...................

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 12:07:22 PM »
thats not owning someone  with the same tired line   and we all know what he's gonna try to flame me with now...................

meltdown
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »
meltdown
watch out Woten, "dzulboy" benches 525. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 12:16:50 PM »
OMG you actualy care what SarASSam says :o

He is one of the few that can give Gayst and Fagdonis a run for thier money in a stupid race.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »
watch out Woten, "dzulboy" benches 525. ::)

would that be 525 greasy cocks into his mouth at the same time?

surely that is a record?
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 12:29:19 PM »
OMG you actualy care what SarASSam says :o

He is one of the few that can give Gayst and Fagdonis a run for thier money in a stupid race.

brutal security issues
rons acunt