Author Topic: deca and test question????  (Read 979 times)

kona13

• Getbig I
deca and test question????
« on: August 04, 2006, 08:04:56 PM »
Well I'm new to this (obviously) I'm 6'1 230 just comming back from a serious leg injury. The question is I have Nandrolone decanote 300mg and I am about to get sustanone at what Mg I do not know as of yet. Both are from Pro-labs inc. I do not want or need to be Gigantic!! I need to stay very fit and strong so I can remain quickfor the type of work I do. My ideal weight is from 190 -200. and being nimble is a must. My diet is spot on I am choosing to get the gear to get myself up to and way beyond where i need to be. (strong! flexible, and semi lean if need be) Being subtle would help i just want to get to the point and over not the extreme. Any advise is greatly accepted and the results will be available to all. should i use this? or recommendations on something better that would suit what I am trying to do?  thanks 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: deca and test question????
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 11:27:36 PM »
For a first cycle, test only is the way to go, added in dbol or winny could be fine but the test is the important thing. As far as your situation is concerned, obviously you are wanting to lean out, this is going to be determined by your diet and cardio plan, not by what drugs you are taking. Some items will help in the process, but keep in mind AAS do not really have fat burning qualities.

I typically like to see a first cycle be a bulking cycle, simply because it is easier to controll things, but this is not a must. In your case, taking some sort of test while trying to lean out will help preserve muscle mass, but again, diet is the key...500mg of some sort of test would most likely be fine.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 05:51:07 AM »
Well I'm new to this (obviously) I'm 6'1 230 just comming back from a serious leg injury. The question is I have Nandrolone decanote 300mg and I am about to get sustanone at what Mg I do not know as of yet. Both are from Pro-labs inc. I do not want or need to be Gigantic!! I need to stay very fit and strong so I can remain quickfor the type of work I do. My ideal weight is from 190 -200. and being nimble is a must. My diet is spot on I am choosing to get the gear to get myself up to and way beyond where i need to be. (strong! flexible, and semi lean if need be) Being subtle would help i just want to get to the point and over not the extreme. Any advise is greatly accepted and the results will be available to all. should i use this? or recommendations on something better that would suit what I am trying to do?  thanks 8)

Why do you need steroids for these goals?  You would be better off just doing that naturally.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 06:13:05 AM »

Invest the money in books.

kona13

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 07:20:08 AM »
thankyou Arnold advise is appreciated the Decca is for the joint stiffness until i can work the flexability back into all of my joints 5 months of laying me around has don hell on this as well as some size and strength.  Leanness is not as important as strength and of course a bit of size(chicks dig that...and that helps since ill be in the spotlight....