Author Topic: Best side triceps of all time?  (Read 21280 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Best side triceps of all time?
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2006, 08:28:08 AM »
Hey dickhead that's how he looked, which you can't comprehend. Post the originals or STFU.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2006, 08:33:56 AM »
Hey dickhead that's how he looked. Post the originals that disprove them, or they stand.

Surely "shadow" is a joke account.

How could anyone be so stupid?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2006, 08:36:52 AM »
Surely "shadow" is a joke account.

How could anyone be so stupid?

lol, that's what i thought when i read this:

yep i am 100% virgin....also i have never wanked in my entire life.

;D ;D ;D what an idiot.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2006, 08:28:25 PM »
Yates with some of the worst all-time aesthetics. Never had the triceps size of some others either.

aesthetics?  who cares. like that's mattered since zane's last win in 79.

fox had crazy arms.  a shame what he did.

yates DOES NOT have the best tri's of all time.  but HE DOES have the best side tricpe pose of all time.  true, de mayo and fox may have better triceps but they would get destroyed in that pose (even worse that ronnie would) if they stood next to dorian. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2006, 08:47:30 PM »
Samir Bannout

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2006, 02:20:42 AM »

aesthetics?  who cares. like that's mattered since zane's last win in 79.

fox had crazy arms.  a shame what he did.

yates DOES NOT have the best tri's of all time.  but HE DOES have the best side tricpe pose of all time.  true, de mayo and fox may have better triceps but they would get destroyed in that pose (even worse that ronnie would) if they stood next to dorian. 

Wrong on several levels.

Aesthetics haven't mattered since zane?

What a poor and utterly thoughtless thing to say. I guess samir's win and haneys reign didnt actually happen.

As for yates having the best side tri. Again your woefully misguided. Mustafa mohammed, jay cutler, fedorov all have better versions of the pose, without ugly veins all over their arms and midsections that actually dont stick out further than their chests.

Take your slavish devotion to dorian to the other thread.

[img]

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2006, 05:34:23 AM »
STFU...if anyone NEEDED synthol in his arms, it was Yates. Yates never had the triceps size of some others. You are in love. Fox kills him on tris, so does DeMayo.

Yes ND, size matters. ;)

I don't want to get involved in the Dorian VS. everyone debate that seems to be going on but that last shot of demayo is mind blowing-you don't see that kind of hardness and detail anymore.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2006, 05:43:58 AM »
Samir Bannout

what year is that from?  83?  I always said if Samir could ever re-crete that performance he could have been top 5 again, maybe higher, he had such crisp muscularity.
nasser=piece of shit

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2006, 05:59:53 AM »
Dorian would own Coleman as he was the hardest overall bodybuilder we have ever seen, Ronnie is shredded from the back but he looks fat to the front till he poses but hes never been consistently as dry as Yates all over, hence would never beat him, Coleman is a freak only, Dorian is the best ever, if he was American you would all agree, infact has there been an american win the olympia, i know Haney did and so has Coleman but they are both proudly AFRICAN american, oh hang on Zane yeah Monsta genetics,your best chance is Cutler if they gift him, Dexter could do it but hes African again. 

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2006, 09:18:50 PM »
Jay's tris is pretty good
I am a mini beast

suckmymuscle

« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2006, 09:37:37 PM »
Dorian would own Coleman as he was the hardest overall bodybuilder we have ever seen, Ronnie is shredded from the back but he looks fat to the front till he poses but hes never been consistently as dry as Yates all over, hence would never beat him, Coleman is a freak only, Dorian is the best ever, if he was American you would all agree, infact has there been an american win the olympia, i know Haney did and so has Coleman but they are both proudly AFRICAN american, oh hang on Zane yeah Monsta genetics,your best chance is Cutler if they gift him, Dexter could do it but hes African again. 

Stunningly brilliant post! :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2006, 09:44:42 PM »
Wrong on several levels.

Aesthetics haven't mattered since zane?

What a poor and utterly thoughtless thing to say. I guess samir's win and haneys reign didnt actually happen.

As for yates having the best side tri. Again your woefully misguided. Mustafa mohammed, jay cutler, fedorov all have better versions of the pose, without ugly veins all over their arms and midsections that actually dont stick out further than their chests.

Take your slavish devotion to dorian to the other thread.

[img]

yeah, haney's reign was due to aesthetics when his main competition was gaspari and labrada, both under 200 lbs. and haney at 240.  idiot.

cutler?  could he be any softer?  mohammed and federov, have them make a posedown in a meaningful show before you compare them to dorian.  one of the  dumbest comments ever. 

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2006, 12:42:22 AM »
yeah, haney's reign was due to aesthetics when his main competition was gaspari and labrada, both under 200 lbs. and haney at 240.  idiot.

cutler?  could he be any softer?  mohammed and federov, have them make a posedown in a meaningful show before you compare them to dorian.  one of the  dumbest comments ever. 

I see your all too happy to assume to role of the owned bitch in any thread regarding dorian.

Was haney not aesthetic?

Of course he was, hence why aesthetics mattered in the eighties and during his reign.

Oh yeah , haney > gaspari in terms of aesthetics.

Foolish naviety assuming small is synonimous with aesthetics hence why you used the weight argument to try and justify if a bber is aesthetic.

You'll get there eventually ;)

Awful, flawed logic. Because fedorov and mohammed haven' made a posedown in a meaningful show, this automatically rendered their side tri not as good as dorian. In that case then markus ruhl has a better side tri than both men since he's cracked top 6 at the O before.

Think before you type

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2006, 01:00:46 AM »
I cant believe no one mentioned this guy:

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2006, 01:25:53 AM »

Because no one knows that Czech and the pose isnt soley judged on the tricep muscle

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2006, 02:02:34 AM »

Synthol?
I am a mini beast

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2006, 08:31:56 AM »
Demayo, Baker > the rest of the pack

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2006, 08:44:06 AM »
, infact has there been an american win the olympia, i know Haney did and so has Coleman but they are both proudly AFRICAN american, oh hang on Zane yeah Monsta genetics,your best chance is Cutler if they gift him, Dexter could do it but hes African again. 

Yeah when I lasted checked by your definition of AMERICAN....all the REAL AMERICANs were left in reservations and are too drunk to even care.
L

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2006, 12:38:45 PM »
I see your all too happy to assume to role of the owned bitch in any thread regarding dorian.

Was haney not aesthetic?

Of course he was, hence why aesthetics mattered in the eighties and during his reign.

Oh yeah , haney > gaspari in terms of aesthetics.

Foolish naviety assuming small is synonimous with aesthetics hence why you used the weight argument to try and justify if a bber is aesthetic.

You'll get there eventually ;)

Awful, flawed logic. Because fedorov and mohammed haven' made a posedown in a meaningful show, this automatically rendered their side tri not as good as dorian. In that case then markus ruhl has a better side tri than both men since he's cracked top 6 at the O before.

Think before you type

you missed understood my point. i didnt mean that just bc someone placed better at a show that someone else that they look better in that pose.  that makes no sense.  but you copmparing one of the best ever in arguably his best ever pose.  that's a bit different than comparing another bber who placed 6th at the mr. o with one of his worst poses against other bbers. 

haney won bc he was the biggest and most muscular.  same with arnold in the 70's.  sure, they were aesethic but that's not why they won. 

some of the most aesethic guys are from the 80's - labrada, paris, de may, etc.  to say that haney has better aesethics and won bc of that??  yeah, good point fucking moron.