Author Topic: when the ben and joe weider die who will they give their bb company to???  (Read 2702 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
im guess it will probz be arnie

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
its in place    ben's son eric

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Joe Weider prophesized that bodybuilding would eventually prove itself mankind's savior from itself.  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

That's what I figured.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
does eric even know anything about bb

jwb

• Getbig V
so long as he knows how to hide money from various governments he'll do just fine... ;)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
so long as he knows how to hide money from various governments he'll do just fine... ;)

LOL
I am a mini beast

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Well if he got the gene from his dad..........probably not.  But I am sure he is good at hiding behind others and evading paying taxes.  You can probably bet that at the dinner table they didn't talk about BB but rather how to launder money and how to get guys with big muscles to give them money for free.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
They'll never die.
Z

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
They'll never die.

That's right.  Because they follow the Muscle and Fitness nutrution articles to a T.
Motherboy (the band).

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

I've meant to ask you this for a long time...

"Bob Bonham"...

Very cool sounding name. Rock star caliber. What's your real name sport?

Robert Smith?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
It would be really cool if they divided up the company and gave shares to those who helped them make so much $ over the years (and weren't paid Sh!t).  At least give back a little.  We all know Mike Mazz could use the bucks  ;)
Motherboy (the band).

Mr. Intenseone

Richard Simmons!

stealth_swimmer

• Getbig II
Eric doesn't want to have anything to do with it as far as I know. He is starting to publish another magazine. AMI is pretty much in charge right now with the Weider name on it. Whoever is put in charge next, I just hope they are close to the sport so that it can benefit the most possible.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Eric doesn't want to have anything to do with it as far as I know. He is starting to publish another magazine. AMI is pretty much in charge right now with the Weider name on it. Whoever is put in charge next, I just hope they are close to the sport so that it can benefit the most possible.

AMI is not running international amateur bodybuilding.  the topic was the "non-profit" IFBB, not the publishing empire

newmom

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Didn't they sell their magazine empire already!!
So this means the own ??? ???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
The Weiders already got their money out of bodybuilding to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars as they sold off pieces of their empire over the years. I'm sure the money is safely invested in non-bodybuilding industry related securities.

I think Ben just hangs around because he likes looking at muscular men in speedos.

Manion is the one whose income depends on bodybuilding. The NPC is his "family business", and it is vital that the IFBB is run in a way that protects the interests of the NPC.
Ron: "I am lazy."