Author Topic: Mr Getbig is a WRAP.  (Read 25537 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Mr Getbig is a WRAP.
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2006, 11:02:01 PM »
just telling nat al like it is. are you saying you don't live with your mommy?

he's still young, not like your old hillbilly ass.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2006, 03:32:41 AM »
Juat a question:

Why do you post so many pics of the same pose? It's like you're saying "Here's my bicep at 2:05pm, now here it is at 2:05 and 15 seconds pm". You did same with your side chest. Just wondering.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2006, 04:26:02 AM »
extra masterbation material for bast
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2006, 06:34:17 AM »
just telling nat al like it is. are you saying you don't live with your mommy?

He does live with his mommy. And has no car.  Just an ungly ass face, physique, and his fluffer job.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2006, 10:43:19 AM »
meltdown of epic proportions....

really I could care less but who've you talked to from this board?  Sarcasm claimed to have "spent some time" with adonis a few months ago....how come he never mentioned you?  Just asking.

This is so silly...I've talked to Bast for one, and Wood, Mcfarland, Mindspin...
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2006, 10:45:59 AM »
Jezebelle is my mommy!

Bast is my hero!  :-*
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2006, 10:49:15 AM »
still waiting for that pic of you two holding up the sign ::)

E

LOL  We'll do one!

Meanwhile I'll take it as a compliment, I guess.  ;)
I Love The True Adon

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2006, 10:55:30 AM »
Happy Birthday Jezebelle :)
R

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2006, 11:04:38 AM »
Happy Birthday Jezebelle :)

Yeah, it's this weekend...Adam and I are going to the beach! Can't wait!  ;D  Thanks a bunch, Stella! :) 
I Love The True Adon

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2006, 11:36:15 AM »
dont forget to wear your team adonis swimsuits so everyone knows your internet geeks
T

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2006, 12:05:20 PM »
dont forget to wear your team adonis swimsuits so everyone knows your internet geeks

I'm sure stories will follow about how everyone was "amazed" at how big and ripped adam is ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Good to see ya hooked up with a big spender there Jez, wow...going to the beach for your b-day, that's really putting him back isn't it?
nasser=piece of shit

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2006, 12:49:11 PM »
LOL  We'll do one!

That's funny, someone asked you two to take a picture with a sign. And you won't haha.  Adonis and his multiple personalities, it's a disease dude, go seek help! Forget the beach, go see a psychologist

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2006, 12:53:31 PM »
This is so silly...I've talked to Bast for one, and Wood, Mcfarland, Mindspin...

what's funny is that you clowns will believe that Mike Arvilla and Cheri Lane are a couple but TA has multiple personalities.  when they do post a pic, with a sign, all  you doubters will finally shut the hell up about it. 

Jez:  you should take this pic on the beach, with the sign ::)

happy birthday!
i

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2006, 01:08:18 PM »
what's funny is that you clowns will believe that Mike Arvilla and Cheri Lane are a couple but TA has multiple personalities.  when they do post a pic, with a sign, all  you doubters will finally shut the hell up about it. 

happy birthday!

Thanks Wood!  And good idea! ;)

It is funny how much suspense we're leaving everyone in...

Hope to see you guys soon!  Are you gonna be at the Elite?   
I Love The True Adon

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2006, 01:14:50 PM »
LOL  We'll do one!

been waiting for about 6 weeks now...

E
E

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »
I would of gave him a little credit, but to be honest he looks like shit to even boast about his physique, not to even mention what an immature retard he is.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2006, 01:26:57 PM »

happy birthday!
They used to think we were one in the same back when I first came on getbig.   ;D
:D Weee

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »
he's still young, not like your old hillbilly ass.

I may be old, but I am Sicilian, not a hillbilly. And I moved out of mommys house when I was 18, like normal people, you little midget.
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2006, 05:45:06 PM »
I may be old, but I am Sicilian, not a hillbilly. And I moved out of mommys house when I was 18, like normal people, you little midget.

I'm sure your garbage man career is going great too.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2006, 05:47:56 PM »

Now I am a garbage man? you're a joke Lance Bast. Get off your mommys tit, you little runt.
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2006, 05:50:56 PM »

haha he probably wears his pink belt at work along with his musclebear honey. They call that the perfuming stage.
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2006, 05:54:26 PM »
Now I am a garbage man? you're a joke Lance Bast. Get off your mommys tit, you little runt.

what is your occupation?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »
haha he probably wears his pink belt at work along with his musclebear honey. They call that the perfuming stage.

Listen you assholes. I bought my instructors gym 4 years ago cuz he wanted to move to colorado cuz his wife was sick and the air was better or some shit like that. My gym doesn't really make that much money, it may actually lose money if it were not for the tax breaks. I have been a mortgage broker for 8 years, and as I sit talking to you dildos and playing partypoker, I get potential clients emailed to me(our company is hooked up with lending tree). I then call them, get their info, prequal them, put their info into calyx and send them a good faith estimate. Not to mention my local(michigan based) business.  My closings pays me anywhere between 500 and 12000 dollars
(biggest one) after I give 50% to the owner of the company. I closed 62 loans in 2005, and that was a horrible year. You dildos do the math. If you two want to combine your w-2's and compare them to mine, let me know.
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2006, 06:07:03 PM »

Listen you assholes. I bought my instructors gym 4 years ago cuz he wanted to move to colorado cuz his wife was sick and the air was better or some shit like that. My gym doesn't really make that much money, it may actually lose money if it were not for the tax breaks. I have been a mortgage broker for 8 years, and as I sit talking to you dildos and playing partypoker, I get potential clients emailed to me(our company is hooked up with lending tree). I then call them, get their info, prequal them, put their info into calyx and send them a good faith estimate. Not to mention my local(michigan based) business.  My closings pays me anywhere between 500 and 12000 dollars
(biggest one) after I give 50% to the owner of the company. I closed 62 loans in 2005, and that was a horrible year. You dildos do the math. If you two want to combine your w-2's and compare them to mine, let me know.

Low income meltdown.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2006, 06:13:53 PM »
Oh and I refi my house 4 times a year, pay myself 3 points on the yield, subtract the closing costs (1300) from the 9000 My loan pays me and I make out with 7700 cash and skip a house payment without the balance ever going up. All legal(may have to pay a recapture fee some day, but conforming loans have no prepay penalty ;D). So you keep living with Mommy and daddy while I make 150k plus and own my own gym just for fun. if you call 150k plus low income, then you are one rich mofo. ;D
E