Author Topic: Unsure what to do  (Read 1965 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Unsure what to do
« on: August 06, 2006, 12:28:54 PM »
Cycle time is coming around again, and i'm in a bit of a quandry as to what to do post cycle - if anything. Basically i can't use clomid as it makes me feel like utter shit, and nolvadex makes my eyes go funny [has anyone else experienced this?]. I asked gh15 and he said the alternative is to use clen and gh - but theres no way an average earner like myself can afford a luxury like that [theres no point doing a 'getbig' and claiming i'm a multi millionaire].
For my next cycle i was considering:
week 1-10 500mgs sus
week 1-8  200mgs deca
Very basic, very easy. Any suggestions as to what to do post cycle? With such a mild cycle i don't really think much is needed anyway, but any comments would be much appreciated

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Unsure what to do
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 11:35:05 PM »
have you ever use HCG ?
w

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:04:17 AM »
up that deca to 400 or 600
grundle has no sack,

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:08:51 AM »
...and than increase sust up to 750 mg a week...
w

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 12:38:50 AM »
I would use proviron...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 03:07:43 AM »
have you ever use HCG ?
Yes, it was always integral to my cycles - but it didn't feel right so i stopped using it. My balls would kick in pretty quickly so it wasn't a problem.
...and than increase sust up to 750 mg a week...
750 is my 'usual' dosage, but the fact i won't be doing any pct means i'm dropping to 500. Same with the deca, 400 is my usual, thats whay i'm dropping to 200. Its strange, i get no real sides from the gear itsself, i can munch A 50s all day and not get a single pimple, but after a couple of days of clomid i want to hang myself! WTF?
I think i'm going to have to accept the fact that post cycle i'm going to lose a bit more size than normal.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 05:38:31 AM »
so you clomid ,nolva and  hcg make you a problem...
you looks like very sensitive !

how  it can be you are not sensitive using steroids ?
w

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 12:53:17 PM »
Id say man up and take some nolva at least- have you ever tried just taking 20mg nolva ED instead of 50? thats what I do- everytime I take 50mg of nolva makes me feel kinda shitty also- especially the liquid crap.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »
I had another idea- try just an over the counter aromatase inhibitor- like gaspari Novedex-xt- what it is is ATD- I like the stuff and I experienced no side effects at all and it worked pretty well- stack it with some designer supplements activate and you will have a pretty good PCT going on-

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 02:44:12 PM »
so you clomid ,nolva and  hcg make you a problem...
you looks like very sensitive !

how  it can be you are not sensitive using steroids ?

I really don't know! All of my friends smoke cannabis [both bodybuilders and 'normals'], but the few times i smoked that shit it turned me into a complete madman - shaky, paranoid, delusional. My brain just can't handle certain compounds. But gear? Anything goes, i didn't have any problems with tren, and deca dick has never been a problem for me, even when it has a much higher ratio than test.
I had another idea- try just an over the counter aromatase inhibitor- like gaspari Novedex-xt- what it is is ATD- I like the stuff and I experienced no side effects at all and it worked pretty well- stack it with some designer supplements activate and you will have a pretty good PCT going on-
Thanks, I'll order some and give it ago. I really don't want to use normal nolvadex as when it made my eyes go funny it really freaked me out. I know that nolvadex can affect your vision, but i'm the only person i'm aware of that its actually happened to :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 03:30:01 PM »
I do not like nolva much myself- I had better luck with the novedex-xt and activate-

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 05:42:47 PM »
I really don't know! All of my friends smoke cannabis [both bodybuilders and 'normals'], but the few times i smoked that shit it turned me into a complete madman - shaky, paranoid, delusional. My brain just can't handle certain compounds. But gear? Anything goes, i didn't have any problems with tren, and deca dick has never been a problem for me, even when it has a much higher ratio than test. Thanks, I'll order some and give it ago. I really don't want to use normal nolvadex as when it made my eyes go funny it really freaked me out. I know that nolvadex can affect your vision, but i'm the only person i'm aware of that its actually happened to :-\
...do not smoke anymore....
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 02:23:10 PM »

Not with a small amount of test...

Test to deca ration 2:1 at the most...

8)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 05:13:25 PM »
he said he was running 500mg of sust, thats half a gram; if i was gonna run something that low i'd run eq at 300 a week,
grundle has no sack,

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »
he said he was running 500mg of sust, thats half a gram; if i was gonna run something that low i'd run eq at 300 a week,
i would not use eq less than 400 mg weekly...
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 08:25:53 AM »

you said bump the deca up, which is not a good idea in my opinion...

500mg of sust is plenty...

8)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 10:41:44 AM »
to all his own; i just enjoy deca
grundle has no sack,