Author Topic: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown  (Read 31914 times)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2006, 04:04:26 PM »

Public???  Won't even need to do that.  Lee Priest contract problably has a clause in it that prohibits behavior such as that.  A simple letter of intent should do the trick and Lee will be out of contract very quietly.  Twinlab will not risk their revenues and stock to be taken down by that and will dismiss him quietly without incident.  Then they'll hire another bodybuilder like they should have done a long time ago.  Lee knows how it works. 

TWINLAB IS GETTING OUT OF THE SPORTS SUPPS AGAIN.MY CONTRACT IS UP IN OCTOBER SO WRTIE TO THEM QUICK.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2006, 04:05:51 PM »
NO I LIKE blacks JEWS SPICKS,CRACKERS WHITE TRASH,NIPS,JAPS
I JUST DONT LIKE YOU :)
GOOD TRY DICKHEAD GOD YOU ARE A LONLEY LOOSER.

How 'bout whops and polacks? ;)

Funny stuff Leep.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2006, 04:08:29 PM »
TWINLAB IS GETTING OUT OF THE SPORTS SUPPS AGAIN.

What's that all about?

Reality

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2006, 04:08:58 PM »
This seems like a good time to plug the latest BodyBuildersReality.com DVD of the month starring the one and only Lee Priest!  :D

DVD #7 has a great rant on religion, featuring anger, humor, degradation and 2 sets of Biceps!  Plus much more...

Come get it at www.bodybuildersreality. com

Preview here: http://www.hufftraining.com/bodybuildersreality.htm

Scott

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2006, 04:18:44 PM »
This seems like a good time to plug the latest BodyBuildersReality.com DVD of the month starring the one and only Lee Priest!  :D

DVD #7 has a great rant on religion, featuring anger, humor, degradation and 2 sets of Biceps!  Plus much more...

Come get it at www.bodybuildersreality. com

Preview here: http://www.hufftraining.com/bodybuildersreality.htm

Scott

OH YEAH THATS A DOOZIE. YEP I AM GOING TO HELL :)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2006, 04:19:24 PM »
damn you're desperate Vince, hahahaha, the funny thing about big Vince is that he thinks that by siding with all the IFBB pros that he will somehow become one of their little clique, hahahaha, they laugh their asses off at you Vince.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2006, 04:33:54 PM »
vince is a peace of shit, physically and mentally, more physically though.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2006, 04:39:07 PM »
He tried to convince Wayne that having him in the PDI would be good for it. But Wayne decided not to have any circus acts and told Vince to try to win his family reunion bodybuilding contest first.  Vinve took it personally and now hates the PDI and Wayne

Exactly and now Vince is mad because Wayne did not recognize what a value Vinny would have been to his orgaization.  ::) Vince, you gotta be the biggest fucking joke on the planet.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2006, 04:50:33 PM »
TWINLAB IS GETTING OUT OF THE SPORTS SUPPS AGAIN.MY CONTRACT IS UP IN OCTOBER SO WRTIE TO THEM QUICK.

I already knew that a long time ago thus the reason for the post you didn't read above. 

But I thought I'd have some fun at your expense.  I'm just a little bit more experienced at keyboard terrorism than you.  Better stick with messing with the Chick.

You're not ready for me, Jr
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »
I already knew that a long time ago thus the reason for the post you didn't read above.

Specifically where did you hear Twinlab was making this move, Vince?  You seem to have information on everything!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »
Vince, you POS!!! ::) Never before have I ever seen a better argument for re-instituting eugenics laws than you.  Just forward Vince's pic and any brief quote from Vince to your state Representatives for immediate action.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2006, 04:52:48 PM »
Specifically where did you hear Twinlab was making this move, Vince?  You seem to have information on everything!

Wall Street Journal, info has been around for over a year.  Nothing new
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2006, 04:59:19 PM »
NO I DIDNT REGRET IT YOU N I G G E R THATS FOR VINCE NO ONE ELSE JUST VINCE THE WORD SUIT YOU VINCE

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Double Meltdown.  Vince 2 and tatooed son of a wanker 0.... ;D

A

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »

Hahahahahaha!!!!

:-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2006, 05:07:50 PM »
You really are quite pathetic.  Do you sit up all day and night thinking of ways to be the ultimate tool on here?

Nah, just like to mess with weak minded people who think they are bad boys.

I've broken Lee Priest's spirit.  He's no match for a person like me.  Typing in caps, spouting off crazy comments. 

You're good entertainment, sunshine.  Why don't you tatoo the rest of your face black excluding the lips and tap dance for me....boy.
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »

Hahahahahaha!!!!

::) STFU already... There is not ONE person who doesn't absolutely hate you and want you dead...  Even on other boards, everyone wants you to go away.

body88

« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2006, 05:10:57 PM »
Ha ha do you guys think Vince is actually mildly retarded?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2006, 05:12:24 PM »

I've broken Lee Priest's spirit.  He's no match for a person like me. 

Nobody is a match for your level of stupid and yes, it's enough to break spirits... Like a bad protein fart putting a good set squats to an early halt.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2006, 05:17:04 PM »

Lee you can't let this guy slide.  Everybody knows he's a tool, but most likely you will come face to face(or face to shoulder) with him.  You have to handle him. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2006, 05:20:49 PM »
::) STFU already... There is not ONE person who doesn't absolutely hate you and want you dead...  Even on other boards, everyone wants you to go away.

Not true, a lot of people find me entertaining.  And being a former entertainer, I'm pretty good at it

I can piss off a crowd of people or make them cheer for me in a matter of seconds at any wrestling venue I go to.  Even without saying a word.

The main key to a pro-wrestler's sucess is how well he can shoot.  (For those who don't know, its talking shit about an opponent and uplifting himself at the same time).  And boy can I shoot on someone.  Lee Priest doesn't have the skills to match mine because I got paid for my talent.  I broke Lee's ass down like some cheap plastic lego blocks.  He can't hang with Triple V anyday.  He is however a good whipping boy to keep my skills honed since I'm no longer in the business.

I wonder if 240 could make an avator with stars saying "internet troublemaker".  That would be too sweet
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2006, 05:22:26 PM »
Hah,  this thread is classic vince.  Stupid threats, assertions that nobody can take him on, half baked conclusions, self importance far beyond his actual role and a strange IFBB nature about him.

As I posted before Vince has personally indicated to me (that is, via PM) that he is being paid/given incentives by IFBB lackeys to make anti-PDI sentiments.

What disturbs me the most about this thread is the gratuitous lack of Goodrem pictures. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2006, 05:24:13 PM »
Hah,  this thread is classic vince.  Stupid threats, assertions that nobody can take him on, half baked conclusions, self importance far beyond his actual role and a strange IFBB nature about him.

As I posted before Vince has personally indicated to me (that is, via PM) that he is being paid/given incentives by IFBB lackeys to make anti-PDI sentiments.

What disturbs me the most about this thread is the gratuitous lack of Goodrem pictures. 

240 can definitely hang with me throwing jabs. With the proper training, he would actually make a pretty good wrestler.  Goatboy and Sarcasm would too actually
A

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2006, 05:24:39 PM »
dont call lee an aussie bitch cause you messing with 1 aussie you messing with all of  you jungle bunny crack baby

(oops sorry bee polen baby)   :D ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2006, 05:28:33 PM »
dont call lee an aussie bitch cause you messing with 1 aussie you messing with all of  you jungle bunny crack baby

(oops sorry bee polen baby)   :D ;D

Lame.

Can't you folks come up with some good racist comments.  Pretty pathetic if you ask me
A

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »
  I've never seen Lee 0wned so badly! :o Vince is the man!!!!