Author Topic: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown  (Read 31898 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown
« Reply #275 on: June 18, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »

Contracts can always be renewed.  Twinlab currently sponsors Shaun Echardt and Todd Jewell.  The reason Lee's contract wasn't renewed was because he was competing in the PDI and was suspended from the IFBB and was no longer a member.  That means he would have had issues meeting obligations in attending IFBB events and expos. 

Twinlab along with every other supplement company wants their athletes competing on the big stage and since Lee was unable to, it was most likely a huge factor in in him being released.  However it wasn't because of racism because I never sent Twinlab any of his writings whatsoever.

Now please cut this out because Lee's back in the IFBB and I'm out of the NPC now.  Its a really old thread that has no relevence whatsoever today.  So much stuff has changed, its insane. 

BTW, new pictures on bodyspace.bodybuilding.c om/vincegoodrum and the NIGHT SHOW PICTURES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN A FEW WEEKS!!!.  I should not have taken that joint medicine after pre-judging that's for sure...... ;D
Tis sounds like reverse racisium.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #276 on: June 18, 2009, 05:36:51 PM »
Is it just me or did your post not make a fucking bit of sense???? ???

No it is me.  Alot of what I write don't make sense. 
No Worries 4 me

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2009, 06:27:27 PM »
Ah Vince, come now.

You need to grow yourself some manners or a pair of nuts that are not directly connected to your keyboard!

I love the way you can bang on Lee for being white and Australian, and that is not racism.

You see Vince, you still not getting it.....i could set up a raft in the middle of pacific and put you on it. Then i could advertise this raft as "Vince Island".... i can see it now.... a little website saying "Come to Vince Island, there's no beer, no pussy, no fun, no palms tree's, it always rains and it's cold and choppy, there is nothing to do except die slowly" and people would STILL say...."Fuck that....i'm not going if VINCE is gonna be there".

wth?

the way i read your post, i wouldnt go there if vince was there, or wasnt. sounds like the place sucks.

are you sure you got your analogy right?