Author Topic: Move to get the IFBB rules followed!  (Read 41445 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: MOVE TO GET RULES FOLLOWED.
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2006, 09:15:22 PM »
Lee this is black and white to me....Just do what Cutler did...He got a lawyer and they backed down, plain and simple...Just shows you how stupid Shawn Ray was...A simple lawyer would have won it for him...

The IFBB would have to show that they enforce ALL rules period...They state that one can't use hormones right? But don't do anything to test for them...

My advice to you is complete in the PDI show, Spell your name different on the contract by one letter and state that it wasn't you that competed....Have them prove you wrong...By that time the olympia will be well over...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2006, 10:03:23 PM »
The battle Lee would have, is that the rule he would be contesting HAS been enforced...each and every time it's come up, without question and without exception...

whether or not other rules, not pertaining to THIS rule, were ever enforced or not...would be irrelevant to this case.

He would have to prove that someone else wasn't suspended for breaking the same rule, dating back to whenever the rule was put into place.

All the power to him...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »
The battle Lee would have, is that the rule he would be contesting HAS been enforced...each and every time it's come up, without question and without exception...

whether or not other rules, not pertaining to THIS rule, were ever enforced or not...would be irrelevant to this case.

He would have to prove that someone else wasn't suspended for breaking the same rule, dating back to whenever the rule was put into place.

All the power to him...

I got a question, how's King Kamali doing bro? And how's his prep going for his show

Thanks
#

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2006, 10:10:58 PM »
I got a question, how's King Kamali doing bro? And how's his prep going for his show

Thanks

Just talked to King earlier today...he's doing fine and looking to come in lighter than the NY Pro. He's made some adjustments to his training style, and also to his last 48 prep.

We'll see if the changes pay off with his best conditioning since the 2001 I.M., If he can achieve that, no question he'll qualify for the "O".

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Move to get the IFBB rules followed!
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2006, 12:13:40 AM »

First of all - some issues here...

Nudes of figure and fitness competitors - don't even bring that here. These are awesome, but they are certainly not breaking the rules. I don't want to hear that. In this day and age, where actresses, and many other people are less conservative about their bodys and proud of them, posing for pics, aka topless, completely nude, or provactive is cool. Jeez - have you never been in Europe before guys?

As for all of the rules or none of the rules - get real. We have gone through this before.

There is a simple rule - you cant be with two federations at the same time. When you agree to get your IFBB Pro card, that is the rules. It is the biggest rule.

Everyone breaks or violates rules whereever they are. Take driving - you generally do a rollover stop on a Stop Sign, or break the speed limit. Cops don't generally rush and give you a ticket. But we all know what will generate a ticket. Running a red light in cross traffic. Hell - we all know what it will take to get that ticket.

Lee - you are entertaining, trying to change things, but you can't be in two federations at the same time. Just like in college, we couldnt be in the fraternities.  You and others wish you can compete in many places, but it isnt happening. Not this year, not this time.

In the future - perhaps. But not know. Enjoy the PDI - Wayne is a good guy, and his show should be interesting. But you will be suspended.

As for Chick- get off his back guys. Debate him, or myself - but when you can't handle it anymore, you resort to malicious stuff.

At least Lee debates and stands up.  Respect for all guys.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2006, 12:38:20 AM »
Nudes of figure and fitness competitors - don't even bring that here.

I don't think nudes is the issue as much as sex on film.  Oh and prostitution.

Lee - you are entertaining, trying to change things, but you can't be in two federations at the same time.

the IFBB is not a federation and neither is the PDI.   Both are privately held companies.   Athletes are not employees of those companies.   Athletes sign a contract to do each show.   

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2006, 01:07:11 AM »

the IFBB is not a federation and neither is the PDI.   Both are privately held companies.   Athletes are not employees of those companies.   Athletes sign a contract to do each show.   
so does the ifbb have tax free status tim?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2006, 01:57:53 AM »

The IFBB is a federation (sports) that has shareholders in which the Weiders were majority stock holders. They control everything or did.  They are registered in Canada as a not for profit company.  The PDI is a corporation where Wayne and Charles Blake are the controlling interests. They are bascially controlled and operated like any other partnersthat come together to form a company and make it a corporation sub s or sub c.  They are required to pay taxes like any other corporation. The IFBB does have different laws to follow than the PDI cause it is a federation.  The name International Federation of Body Builders is a federation that has to adhere to certain laws and abide by them to retain it's status.  I am pretty sure the IOC when talking to Weider years ago about being part of the Olympics or whatever thought the IFBB adhered to their rules and regulations they have in their charter. I have been told the exact distinction between the two but forgot the exact details but I do remember one of them had to do with drug testing. I will get the details and try to post the difference.

I am sure half the shit I wrote is mixed up but in short the IFBB is completely different than the PDI the way it has been put together.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2006, 02:19:29 AM »
I wonder what makes Bob so confident that he is in the loop and I am passe? Well, Bob, bring it on. Debate the issues instead of attacking me. That is all you are doing. You debate bugger all and come up with the same crap all the time. Why should you have to interpret the rules for the other professionals? Are they that dumb? No, you tell them what the deal is because that is what your job is. You might not like being called a patsy but that is exactly what you and all the rest in the IFBB officials are. Or am I mistaken here? Yeah, that is what it is, I am mistaken and the IFBB is a great organization that is giving the lads a platform to success.

I can honestly state that as an IFBB champion that organization has done zero for me. Nothing. Not a thing. I don't expect it to, either because the title was all we wanted and the IFBB just happened to be the only organization operating in Canada then.

Let us talk about the posedown. How come you competitors put up with that crap? Or are you going to tell me it is a necessary part of contests? It is guys like you that make me distance myself from this silly sport. It has always been associated with big headed egos or plain unsavoury guys who promote contests. Nothing has changed from where I am and they recruit the necessary stooges who do what they are told.

I say no thanks to any organization with a life president. Or is there nothing you can do about that position? Your being a rep for the professionals is a joke. You have no idea at all about how to effect real change that will benefit the sport. Oh, maybe you are one of the best for the job, but I would vote for Lee over guys like you because he wants to do things now and not have to consult guys who seem not to give a damn about bodybuilders. That is what you cannot deny here. The IFBB is passe. They are out of touch. If you endorse what they say then you are blind and no wonder the sport is not growing.

Bring on anyone who can do a better job for the competitors and the fans.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2006, 02:49:38 AM »
I wonder what makes Bob so confident that he is in the loop and I am passe? Well, Bob, bring it on. Debate the issues instead of attacking me. That is all you are doing. You debate bugger all and come up with the same crap all the time. Why should you have to interpret the rules for the other professionals? Are they that dumb? No, you tell them what the deal is because that is what your job is. You might not like being called a patsy but that is exactly what you and all the rest in the IFBB officials are. Or am I mistaken here? Yeah, that is what it is, I am mistaken and the IFBB is a great organization that is giving the lads a platform to success.

I can honestly state that as an IFBB champion that organization has done zero for me. Nothing. Not a thing. I don't expect it to, either because the title was all we wanted and the IFBB just happened to be the only organization operating in Canada then.

Let us talk about the posedown. How come you competitors put up with that crap? Or are you going to tell me it is a necessary part of contests? It is guys like you that make me distance myself from this silly sport. It has always been associated with big headed egos or plain unsavoury guys who promote contests. Nothing has changed from where I am and they recruit the necessary stooges who do what they are told.

I say no thanks to any organization with a life president. Or is there nothing you can do about that position? Your being a rep for the professionals is a joke. You have no idea at all about how to effect real change that will benefit the sport. Oh, maybe you are one of the best for the job, but I would vote for Lee over guys like you because he wants to do things now and not have to consult guys who seem not to give a damn about bodybuilders. That is what you cannot deny here. The IFBB is passe. They are out of touch. If you endorse what they say then you are blind and no wonder the sport is not growing.

The funny I like to see Bob write to you Vince is how this is 2006 and not the 70's.  From what I can see and most others is that the IFBB has not changed that much except for going backwards.  Other than the prize money being raised what has changed.  There still is no insurance (Chic said there is but no proof has ever been presented), he said he was the one that got the prize money raised for the Olympia but in fact it was the money from the challenge round used and only $6,000 or so was raised.  The judging is still corrupt, they still don't follow the rules.  What has changed.  I also found it interesting that IFBB pros checks bounced, yet instead of defending them and getting them there money and the money lost from bad fees and etc. he came on and posted something from the bank that I called BS and wanted to see the actual document which never happened.

It is so easy to tell that half of what Chic puts in his posts are not his thoughts.  There is no way he can answer so manyquestions in such detail without coaching.  I am pretty sure Manion and/or some other IFBB official is giving him allot of help.  The quick outbursts are him for sure, but the educated detailed responses are no way just him.  I still love ya Chic but I just need to drill it into your headyou are backing a bad team. And all that does it make you look worse and worse.  Just look at your appeal ratings since you became the IFBB mouthpiece.  But I'll still take you to dinner at the Olympia.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2006, 04:14:25 AM »
Sorry Vince, things have changed a bit from 1970...as I've stated before, you're out of the loop and prove it by your posts.

Just what did lee "nail me to the wall" with? I don't make the rules...I explain them.

Stick with those neat little stories you like to tell...

like my favorite about the pinch machine!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2006, 04:52:52 AM »
You know, Keith, Bob is the perfect guy for the job as Weider rep. He certainly isn't the competitors rep because he dismissed Lee and refused to go to bat for him except to tell Lee to put it in writing and Bob will present it at the next general meeting. What a great help he is to Lee. I don't think Bob is the equal of some of those top professionals but he exceeds them in his ability to be an assistant to the manager.

When I was a kid growing up in Kamloops my Dad had to bring up 7 kids on his own. So he battled away as section man and then later as a janitor for the CNR. What he said must have affected us because we always thought we weren't as good as the rest of the people in that town. My dad owned his house with no mortgage and had a 9 acre farm with fruit trees. Heck, he was richer than 90% of those hypocrites. Sure he rode an old bicycle around to pick up groceries and we were embarrassed out of our minds to be seen with that bike. We would go down alleys and all sorts of short cuts to avoid being seen by someone we knew. Dad would phone home to get someone to bring that bike. Somehow when we picked up the phone he would say, "Hallo, John?" As soon as we heard that we told him to wait and went to fetch John. We scooted outside to avoid being bashed by John who was older and stronger than we were. You could hear him cussing at us from 3 doors away!

Well, to Dad the most important person in town, after the bank manager and the foreman at his work, was the supermarket manager. That guy could give him his money back for bad produce, etc. When I grew up there was a job advertised in the Vancouver sun. It read, "Wanted, assistants to the manager who will replace those who didn't want to work." I thought that must be a great job until I read it a bit closer. It wasn't a job for an assistant manager but for an assistant TO the manager. I have a funny feeling that our Bob Chick is another one of those guys who thought his job was an assistant manager in the IFBB. The sad truth is he is the assistant to the assistant manager! I suppose we should back off and help polish Bob's armour because he is getting a hiding on these forums. You gotta love the way he has memorized the company code and rules. I wonder if he is going to get some service citation for services to the sport of bodybuilding? If he does I hope he is aptly honoured here on Getbig and not bagged by the onlookers and wannabes who hang out here instead of in the gym.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2006, 05:20:49 AM »
You know, Keith, Bob is the perfect guy for the job as Weider rep. He certainly isn't the competitors rep because he dismissed Lee and refused to go to bat for him except to tell Lee to put it in writing and Bob will present it at the next general meeting. What a great help he is to Lee. I don't think Bob is the equal of some of those top professionals but he exceeds them in his ability to be an assistant to the manager.

When I was a kid growing up in Kamloops my Dad had to bring up 7 kids on his own. So he battled away as section man and then later as a janitor for the CNR. What he said must have affected us because we always thought we weren't as good as the rest of the people in that town. My dad owned his house with no          and had a 9 acre farm with fruit trees. Heck, he was richer than 90% of those hypocrites. Sure he rode an old bicycle around to pick up groceries and we were embarrassed out of our minds to be seen with that bike. We would go down alleys and all sorts of short cuts to avoid being seen by someone we knew. Dad would phone home to get someone to bring that bike. Somehow when we picked up the phone he would say, "Hallo, John?" As soon as we heard that we told him to wait and went to fetch John. We scooted outside to avoid being bashed by John who was older and stronger than we were. You could hear him cussing at us from 3 doors away!

Well, to Dad the most important person in town, after the bank manager and the foreman at his work, was the supermarket manager. That guy could give him his money back for bad produce, etc. When I grew up there was a job advertised in the Vancouver sun. It read, "Wanted, assistants to the manager who will replace those who didn't want to work." I thought that must be a great job until I read it a bit closer. It wasn't a job for an assistant manager but for an assistant TO the manager. I have a funny feeling that our Bob Chick is another one of those guys who thought his job was an assistant manager in the IFBB. The sad truth is he is the assistant to the assistant manager! I suppose we should back off and help polish Bob's armour because he is getting a hiding on these forums. You gotta love the way he has memorized the company code and rules. I wonder if he is going to get some service citation for services to the sport of bodybuilding? If he does I hope he is aptly honoured here on Getbig and not bagged by the onlookers and wannabes who hang out here instead of in the gym.

you probably could have made your point without 95% of this statement

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2006, 06:52:08 AM »

Perhaps Chick needs to watch the great classic movie "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington". A tale of a naive do-gooder (Jimmy Stewart) unaware of how he has been implicated in a political scheme to be a rubber stamp for crooked leaders in Washington.

Chick was the perfect choice to become Athletes Rep, he was an honest guy with an honest image. He was viewed as a guy who won't disturb the machine, a yes-man that wouldn't conflict with the crooked rules or ask any embarrassing questions. His clean image would help the IFBB's image while his naivette would make him malleable to the corrupt machine that it really is.

But Jimmy Stewarts character comes to an epiphany and eventually does the right thing. Maybe its time Chick rent the movie.

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2006, 07:57:54 AM »
Bob, you are the athletes representative and Lee is an IFBB athlete, isn't it your responsibility to stand up for him and say that if you suspend one of the men athletes for breaking a rule then you have to start suspending others [male and female]. I don't understand why Lee should take anything up with Betty because she is not his representative you are. Please, don't think I am attacking you because I realize you have done a lot for the sport and the athletes but are the stands you take for only all the athletes or can a single athlete ask you to sit down at a table with the suits and represent him on a issue such as Lees. You may not agree with his decision but it is his to make and as his representative shouldn't you support him and help him. I'm just trying to understand this athlete representative thing. It seems to me that you only go to bat if everyone can benefit. I may be a bit confused because I am a member of a union and I realize that bodybuilding does not have one, but if I ask my union representative to support me on something then it is his job to do so. He may tell me upfront that we aren't going to get anywhere but he'll fight for me. Our union has a standard agreement just like the IFBB has a rule book if a member of our union breaks a rule the union representative helps the member resolve the problem and if the company breaks a rule the representative confronts them. The way I see it is that all the athletes are breaking rules but the IFBB is just as guilty as they are for not enforcing the rules that seems like a double negative to me. Well just thought I would chime in, as you can see I don't post much but I follow the sport closely. I'm not trying to offend anyone just trying to understand.
Thanks for your time.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2006, 08:07:50 AM »
Bob, as the Athletes rep has done as much as he can.  As long as Lee is only one voice shouting in the cold, Bob can't take a unified vote to the hierarchy to get change.  Even a true Union rep can't do anymore then warn one individual that his actions will result in disciplinary actions. 

Maybe Lee should take his case "to the people" to get some support for his cause and give Bob a hammer to swing with, but that would involve commitment and work on Lee's part.

Lee's entire history shows a fear of commitment both professionally and personally.  Being a rebel is one thing, but Lee thrives on the attention it brings.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2006, 08:11:34 AM »
My prediction is that *very soon*, the IFBB camp will be gagged on the boards.

Chick has already admitted numerous times that the rule enforcement is inconsistent and selective.

Lee's camp is serious as a heart attack about this lawsuit - they WANT it.  Already generating media attention for it- and Lee is just made for short-term TV with that look.  The IFBB does not and will not let this go to trial.  There are too many people with axes to grind from years past that would love to come fwd with info to discredit the IFBB.   Chick, I know you like to shout from the rooftops that the IFBB welcomes the fight, but you're crazy if you seriously believe that...

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2006, 08:29:34 AM »
Lee,
You must have talked to a Lawyer by now.  What exact grounds are you going to base your case on?
I understand your claims of the rules being selectively enforced, but I would love to hear what your Lawyers terminology for the suit will be.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2006, 08:45:47 AM »
Bob, as the Athletes rep has done as much as he can.  As long as Lee is only one voice shouting in the cold, Bob can't take a unified vote to the hierarchy to get change.  Even a true Union rep can't do anymore then warn one individual that his actions will result in disciplinary actions. 

Maybe Lee should take his case "to the people" to get some support for his cause and give Bob a hammer to swing with, but that would involve commitment and work on Lee's part.

Lee's entire history shows a fear of commitment both professionally and personally.  Being a rebel is one thing, but Lee thrives on the attention it brings.

Well said.

The difference in this situation is simple. I can't submit a proposal to change the rules so that LEE can compete in different federations. The follow up question is "Then why don't you submit it for ALL pro's?" Another simple answer...no other pro has expressed an interest, not a few, not a handful...NONE.

As for representing Lee, I represent the Athletes as a group. This is NOT a union, nor am I a Union Rep...I tried organizing one, as you heard Lee say on PBBW...he was " Too busy putting on protan" to attend the meeting...Thats right folks, too busy doing for HIMSELF to bother with showing up for the greattor Good of his fellow athletes, much the same as the other athletes are doing now...LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES.

Apparently, when it serves Lee's agenda everyone should "go to bat" for him,when he had a chance to make a difference and be heard...he didn't care to support the cause.

His best chance is to do what I suggested...try and get as much support from his fellow athletes to get this rule changed, As I've already stated...I have no problem with putting it to vote at the next Athletes meeting.

240-

As usual, couldn't be more wrong...nobody is shutting me up, nobody has asked. I call it the way I see it. They have selected to enforce some rules...THAT'S THEIR RIGHT, as it states in the rulebook.

Lee would have a great case if he was actually being restricted from going to another federation..he's not. He is free to go anywhere he wishes.

BEFIT124-

I'm not a union rep (as stated above) nor a lawyer...I can go to bat for an athlete on particular situations or in a unusual circumstance. The Don Long case for example...I did what I could, working with the suits, to even make it possible for him to compete. Without my intervention, I believe the IFBB would have simply said no, and been done with it. I personally don't think Don should compete, but my personal opinion is irrelevant. As the rep, I went to bat for Don as much as I could...

VINCE B-

Great story...keep 'em coming! You get back to Kamloops much?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2006, 09:17:06 AM »

Nudes of figure and fitness competitors - don't even bring that here. These are awesome, but they are certainly not breaking the rules. I don't want to hear that. In this day and age, where actresses, and many other people are less conservative about their bodys and proud of them, posing for pics, aka topless, completely nude, or provactive is cool. Jeez - have you never been in Europe before guys?

As for all of the rules or none of the rules - get real. We have gone through this before.

There is a simple rule - you cant be with two federations at the same time. When you agree to get your IFBB Pro card, that is the rules. It is the biggest rule.

Everyone breaks or violates rules whereever they are. Take driving - you generally do a rollover stop on a Stop Sign, or break the speed limit. Cops don't generally rush and give you a ticket. But we all know what will generate a ticket. Running a red light in cross traffic. Hell - we all know what it will take to get that ticket.

Lee - you are entertaining, trying to change things, but you can't be in two federations at the same time. Just like in college, we couldnt be in the fraternities.  You and others wish you can compete in many places, but it isnt happening. Not this year, not this time.

In the future - perhaps. But not know. Enjoy the PDI - Wayne is a good guy, and his show should be interesting. But you will be suspended.

As for Chick- get off his back guys. Debate him, or myself - but when you can't handle it anymore, you resort to malicious stuff.

Anita Gandol was suspended for posing in Playboy and those pics were NO different than what is in Flex mag right now. In fact they were more tame.

"There is a simple rule - you cant be with two federations at the same time. When you agree to get your IFBB Pro card, that is the rules. It is the biggest rule.

Everyone breaks or violates rules whereever they are. Take driving - you generally do a rollover stop on a Stop Sign, or break the speed limit. Cops don't generally rush and give you a ticket. But we all know what will generate a ticket. Running a red light in cross traffic. Hell - we all know what it will take to get that ticket
"

Why can't he compete in two different shows?? I don't see why it is such a big deal. The IFBB had always tried to control their members unfairly. Your analogy about speeding or running a stop sign is a bad one Ron. This is a bodybuilding show where policies may be broken not laws.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2006, 09:30:34 AM »
The dumbest part about this entire thing is that Lee wants all the rules enforced and everyday he willingly breaks them. 

This is hypocrisy at its best!
Just Bad Bad Blood!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:15 AM »
Does Lee want to come back to the IFBB exclusively or does he feel he and all athletes should be able to switch back and forth?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »

Ron the pic and all might be nice but it to just like the others rules are in the rules.So when the girls and guys like you said sign the IFBB card they agree to abide by them.Sorry Ron rules are rules and they all signed just like me.You pervert :)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2006, 10:51:33 AM »

In this day and age, where actresses, and many other people are less conservative about their bodys...

You say that as if it is progress.

Even if it is true that doesn't automatically make it right for IFBB athletes to do porn or soft porn while representing the IFBB.

Why is the IFBB so permissvie and liberal with their athletes in some areas and like facists neo cons in others?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2006, 10:53:49 AM »
Well said.

The difference in this situation is simple. I can't submit a proposal to change the rules so that LEE can compete in different federations. The follow up question is "Then why don't you submit it for ALL pro's?" Another simple answer...no other pro has expressed an interest, not a few, not a handful...NONE.

As for representing Lee, I represent the Athletes as a group. This is NOT a union, nor am I a Union Rep...I tried organizing one, as you heard Lee say on PBBW...he was " Too busy putting on protan" to attend the meeting...Thats right folks, too busy doing for HIMSELF to bother with showing up for the greattor Good of his fellow athletes, much the same as the other athletes are doing now...LOOKING OUT FOR THEMSELVES.

Apparently, when it serves Lee's agenda everyone should "go to bat" for him,when he had a chance to make a difference and be heard...he didn't care to support the cause.

His best chance is to do what I suggested...try and get as much support from his fellow athletes to get this rule changed, As I've already stated...I have no problem with putting it to vote at the next Athletes meeting.

240-

As usual, couldn't be more wrong...nobody is shutting me up, nobody has asked. I call it the way I see it. They have selected to enforce some rules...THAT'S THEIR RIGHT, as it states in the rulebook.

Lee would have a great case if he was actually being restricted from going to another federation..he's not. He is free to go anywhere he wishes.

BEFIT124-

I'm not a union rep (as stated above) nor a lawyer...I can go to bat for an athlete on particular situations or in a unusual circumstance. The Don Long case for example...I did what I could, working with the suits, to even make it possible for him to compete. Without my intervention, I believe the IFBB would have simply said no, and been done with it. I personally don't think Don should compete, but my personal opinion is irrelevant. As the rep, I went to bat for Don as much as I could...

VINCE B-

Great story...keep 'em coming! You get back to Kamloops much?

Bob i missed one meeting was Shawn at them all? No i am not doing it for me i am doing it for other athletes get the rule changed then see how many go over to compete.As long as they have fear they will not go.So read all my articles before you comment i have always said it was not for me.You know the articles where i tell the truth about drugs and politics and everything else in this sport.So get your facts before running off at the mouth again.Do you forward your posts to the IFBB and say "look did i do good? did i do good huh huh did i?" rollover get a cookie :)