Author Topic: Move to get the IFBB rules followed!  (Read 41436 times)

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Move to get the IFBB rules followed!
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2006, 05:54:13 PM »
Lee knows how the IFBB works. He also knows that with the current officials he ain't gonna win the Olympia. I think everyone has to decide for himself where and when to compete and in which organization. Everyone is self-interested and does what benefits him most. So, Lee is doing the PDI and hopes to get a fairer go than in many of the IFBB contests. Everyone knows that if you go against the IFBB you don't win contests or you might even get that 8th placing like Bev and Sergio got. If Lee is suspended the other pros are 'glad' because they move up a place because he is not there. That is how it works and all the competitors know this and that is why they don't make waves.

Rule 1 in the IFBB wanna win manual is to obey all directions by officials.

Rule 2. If in doubt see Rule 1.

Rule 3. Kiss as much ass as possible. This is Chicks favorite rule ;)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2006, 06:25:47 PM »
Well ok i am done on this topic.MMMM whatelse can we discuss now? :)

DonDan

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:06 PM »
That's great Keith...and their silence to me, or someone that can make a difference will keep them doing exactly what they've been doing.

If these guys ain't making a living in the IFBB, then why the silence?? What have they got to lose by just going over to the PDI, anyways? Makes absolutely no sense...

I would encourage you, as you seem to have the pulse of the bodybuilders, to contact them and make sure they attend the  meeting to cast their vote....
You "tell Lee" get it? When it's you that doesn't have a clue. The athletes think you're a putz. They don't respect you. You weren't voted in as the athlete's rep. You were put in that position by the IFBB. Get the fuck off your high horse. NO one WANTS to talk to you because they know you're an IFBB puppet and everything that is mentioned is gonna get back to the "boys". Talk about someone who doesn't get it. You're a minnow who thinks he's a whale. Once AMI is rid of the O they're going to start cutting back. And the first one to go is going to be you. You don't think so? Ok, we'll see. But everyone, YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2006, 06:44:15 PM »
Did guys seem happier pre-Manion or in the current era int he IFBB?

I'll defer to Lee...

You said on PBBW, that you were fined/ suspended under Wayne numerous times...to the tune of $17,000.

How many times and how much have you been penalized under Jim Manion?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2006, 07:45:45 PM »
I'll defer to Lee...

You said on PBBW, that you were fined/ suspended under Wayne numerous times...to the tune of $17,000.

Another very easy answer and fact.  Weider had Wayne at his disposal to do his dirty work and hand out the fines.  That is the only reason it was done.  Now Wayne is gone Manion is in Charge and he is as ball-less as Weider was and more.  Do you think Manion would ever do anything to make himself look bad.  He now has you to do the dirt work but make it look like you are doing good.  Those are facts

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
Another very easy answer and fact.  Weider had Wayne at his disposal to do his dirty work and hand out the fines.  That is the only reason it was done.  Now Wayne is gone Manion is in Charge and he is as ball-less as Weider was and more.  Do you think Manion would ever do anything to make himself look bad.  He now has you to do the dirt work but make it look like you are doing good.  Those are facts

Well, now he has Manion there to do his "dirty work", right Keith?

So when Wayne was there, he was under the ironfisted hand of Ben Weider, and was merely following orders...

But now Jim is there, and somehow he has the ability to by-pass Ben and make his own decisions???

Have you ever considered that maybe...just maybe...Wayne is passing the buck and pointing the finger at Ben to make HIMSELF look good?

Nahhhhhhhhhh...couldn't be.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2006, 08:38:58 PM »
Keith? Where did you go buddy? Can't take THAT long for Wayne to pick up the phone....

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2006, 08:50:27 PM »
Bottom line is why have a code of conduct and rules to follow if said rules are never up held or acted upon by who ever is in charge and or its incumbent members of control ----- in reality it makes the paper they are writing on only good enough to wipe someones excrement with so said individual does not leave skiddys in ones under wear !!!!

So putting names to this whole debate is nothing but a pointless time of single letter typing Bob because the back bone of the debate is never upheld in its intended purpose any how , by whom ever and by all , for they can not up hold the rules for they have evolved to such a state that to do so would make all of whom are involved in or whom fall under this monopolised rule , RULE BREAKERS !!!

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2006, 08:53:32 PM »

Keith,
I really don't understand your reasoning. Are you saying that Weider was ball-less and used Wayne to impose the fines, but now Jim is even less ball-less and won't impose the fines?
If you believe the above then obviouly athletes were fined all because of Wayne's balls?
But if Jim has enough balls to not impose the fines, one must assume that he has more balls than Wayne who didn't have the balls to stand up against Weider?
So once again you are wrong and the man you love to hate - Jim - has the most balls of all and as you rate a man by the size of his balls, you have a new hero.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2006, 09:00:37 PM »
Don't expect an answer, Kev.....he ain't got the balls!!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2006, 09:02:03 PM »
Don't expect an answer, Kev.....he ain't got the balls!!

Chick did you ever answer my King Kamali's prep question? I dunno if i missed the thread bro
#

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Re: MOVE TO GET RULES FOLLOWED.
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2006, 09:04:36 PM »
Just talked to King earlier today...he's doing fine and looking to come in lighter than the NY Pro. He's made some adjustments to his training style, and also to his last 48 prep.

We'll see if the changes pay off with his best conditioning since the 2001 I.M., If he can achieve that, no question he'll qualify for the "O".

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2006, 09:05:03 PM »
I'll defer to Lee...

Bob answered that so get of the merry go round will you.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2006, 09:07:44 PM »
Bob answered that so get of the merry go round will you.

Lee what's up bro how's the lifting going  ;)
#

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »
I WOULD RATHER THROW IT AWAY AND HAVE MY DIGNITY KNOWING I NEVER CHANGED OR BOWED DOWN.THEN TO STAND WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO COMPLAIN THEN KISS ASS.MAKES ME SICK WHAT THESE GUYS WILL DO TO NOT ROCK THE BOAT.WHAT HAPPENDED TO BEING RESPECTED FOR WHO YOU ARE.BE YOURSELF GUYS STAND UP.WE HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE CHANGE WITHOUT US THE IFBB DOSE NOT EXSIST. REMEMBER THAT.NEXT TIME YOUR BACKSTAGE BEING PUSHED AROUND AND RUSHED OUT ,TELL  THEM GO AHEAD START WITHOUT US  ;D
ALL I CAN SAY IS I AM WHO I AM.YOU LIKE ME FINE YOU DON'T THAT'S FINE ALSO LIFE GOES ON.

Without Joe and Ben Weider, bodybuilding wouldn't even be in the mix. 

Fact is Lee, you being the only actual IFBB pro athlete competing in the PDI says a lot.  You are only acting out of your own self-justification.  All you care about is yourself.  Yeah, fuck everyone except me is what your little brain tells you every day.

And getting on-stage to whip up on some rank amateurs is pathetic to say the least.  Pick on someone your own size, like maybe one of the seven dwarfs from Snow White. 

Lee, your career is essentially over.  Better stick with racing.....Boy...
A

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
The secret to Lee's muscle is to suck on umbilical chords. He said something like that in an interview.

Muslceradio had a great interview with Labrada where he says that the ifbb should have given drug testing a chance

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2006, 09:35:38 PM »
That's YOUR perogative (like Bobby Brown)....

Chic,

Would you say you model a lot of your behavior after Bobby Brown?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2006, 09:38:18 PM »

Fact is Lee, you being the only actual IFBB pro athlete competing in the PDI says a lot.  You are only acting out of your own self-justification.  All you care about is yourself.  Yeah, f**k everyone except me is what your little brain tells you every day.

And getting on-stage to whip up on some rank amateurs is pathetic to say the least.  Pick on someone your own size, like maybe one of the seven dwarfs from Snow White. 

Kind of like when Jackie Robinson didn't listen to his bros about playing with the white guys, or Ron Hunt (not sure about the name) when he got free agency in pro baseball.  Hate to be the one guy stands up to the system to at least make an attemp to make a change.  Exactly why you whare you are and what are and Lee is where he is and what he is.  

Vince again you prove your stupidity.  It looks more and more like maybe you are working for the IFBB.  You sound like a black piece of shit Chic.  And Chic looks a million times better than you. Hope this helps.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2006, 09:40:07 PM »

Fact is Lee, you being the only actual IFBB pro athlete competing in the PDI says a lot.  You are only acting out of your own self-justification.  All you care about is yourself.  Yeah, f**k everyone except me is what your little brain tells you every day.

Yep without Joe and Ben there would be no Bodybuilding like we see it today. 

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2006, 09:54:01 PM »
Vince G , and your bodybuilding credentials are what ? you sad thick skinned, metabolic retarded, catabolic ,under nourished, ceraplausy strength excuse for a competitive bodybuilder !!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2006, 11:00:30 PM »

Now this statement is true - without these two, and the IFBB, we wouldnt have professional bodybuilding, for what it is, the way it is now. No matter what, these guys built it up, and the people below them helped grow the sport. And many of us make our money, from contract, from supplements, from the supplement industry, because of them. For good and bad.  But that is a debate for another thread.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2006, 11:52:39 PM »

Now this statement is true - without these two, and the IFBB, we wouldnt have professional bodybuilding, for what it is, the way it is now. No matter what, these guys built it up, and the people below them helped grow the sport. And many of us make our money, from contract, from supplements, from the supplement industry, because of them. For good and bad.  But that is a debate for another thread.

You are kind of right.  Without these two Bodybuilding would not be the way it is now.  And without Alexander Graham Bell we would probably still be yelling at each other from across the street or still using morse code.  The Weiders took the ideas of others.  That has been proven before on here.  They were good at promting it so it got out there.  But they were and are stillgood at making BB go nowhere.  They made it and they brouhgt it down.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2006, 01:06:22 AM »
You are kind of right.  Without these two Bodybuilding would not be the way it is now.  And without Alexander Graham Bell we would probably still be yelling at each other from across the street or still using morse code.  The Weiders took the ideas of others.  That has been proven before on here.  They were good at promting it so it got out there.  But they were and are stillgood at making BB go nowhere.  They made it and they brouhgt it down.

Is there anything you approve of?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2006, 02:02:03 AM »
The IFBB started out slowly and took decades to be the dominant organization. It took the demise of Bob Hoffman to end the AAU Mr America and Oscar Heidenstamm to end the position of the NABBA Universe. In the 1960s the IFBB let all the top champions enter the Olympia and some of the other shows. The early IFBB Mr Universe wasn't as prestigious as the NABBA Universe. How the Weiders forget and it is their turn to exclude the others.

The one lesson learned by bodybuilders was that going to other organizations can be the end of your career. Strydom and others never did compete in the Olympia after going to the WWF and Vince McMahon. When that deal ended those guys couldn't get back into the IFBB easily so most retired. I saw Gary pose in Sydney and he won a grand prix here and was clearly superior to the professionals who competed that day. Guys like Bob Paris looked great but Gary was in another league all his own.

I think Lee could care less about the Olympia because Lee would rather win contests than win prize money.

How are Ben and Joe, by the way? Hope they are healthy and well.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2006, 05:37:06 AM »

I think Lee could care less about the Olympia because Lee would rather win contests than win prize money.

You are kidding...right?