Author Topic: Just saw TJ Schoenborn  (Read 2238 times)

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
Just saw TJ Schoenborn
« on: August 06, 2006, 04:30:57 PM »
    I just got home from working with TJ Schoenborn, as he is training me for the next season. He is 6 weeks out from the NOC. He is a great guy. Truly well rounded and grounded person. We are sitting in his gym talking about the plan and you look out the gym window and see his son playing outside w/ a friend. I was very impressed with him as a person and his knowledge of contest prep. I wish him the best of luck at the NOC!  :) :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Just saw TJ Schoenborn
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »
Truly a classy guy.

http://tjschoenborn.com/

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »
TJ has a great physique.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 04:48:31 PM »
I don't give a shit if he's a nice guy.

Whenever a training partner starts off a rant like that, it means the person in question looks like shit, since they can't anything nice about the physique.

From this thread alone I'm guessing Schoenborn will show up with early stages of Palumboism.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 06:00:39 PM »
I'd say more of an Uncle Fester look...

Would it be safe to say the he's not going to raise any eyebrows at the NOC?

Maybe.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

midwaymonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 06:01:44 PM »
I don't give a shit if he's a nice guy.

Whenever a training partner starts off a rant like that, it means the person in question looks like shit, since they can't anything nice about the physique.

From this thread alone I'm guessing Schoenborn will show up with early stages of Palumboism.

YIP
Zack
I am not his training partner, he is training me for the Jr Nationals 2007. Yes, I did see how he looks and lets just say he is on track to look better than last year. It is hard to say where he will place as we have not seen anyone else, but he should look great! His has put on size in the right places and his waist line looks great! So sorry Hedge no palumboism in TJ!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »
I am not his training partner, he is training me for the Jr Nationals 2007. Yes, I did see how he looks and lets just say he is on track to look better than last year. It is hard to say where he will place as we have not seen anyone else, but he should look great! His has put on size in the right places and his waist line looks great! So sorry Hedge no palumboism in TJ!

Sorry?

That's nothing to be sorry for. Good to hear that he didn't do an Edgar Fletcher and fcuked up his physique royally.

Thanks for giving some info on how he looks, not only on his personality. ;)

He will get second then.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 06:26:00 AM »
    I just got home from working with TJ Schoenborn, as he is training me for the next season. He is 6 weeks out from the NOC. He is a great guy. Truly well rounded and grounded person. We are sitting in his gym talking about the plan and you look out the gym window and see his son playing outside w/ a friend. I was very impressed with him as a person and his knowledge of contest prep. I wish him the best of luck at the NOC!  :) :)

Thank you! It was nice meeting. Things are right on track for the NOC but with 6 weeks to go anything can happen. Just taking it day by day now.