Author Topic: pm question answered + national contenders  (Read 1212 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered + national contenders
« on: August 06, 2006, 09:23:25 PM »
Hey bro
  I know you dont answer PM's but just wanted to check if your still going to help 2 people out?  Just wanted to throw my name in the ring again just in case.

Its great having you on board, and gives this clowns something to talk about other than who's having a meltdown...LOL.

Keep posting away bro.  Also Ive been cutting and pasting all your info on diet/training/supps.  Its a great read putting it all together.

Thanks again

yes. i will get to it asap after O,, you still have time to apply although there are already 7 contenders that i put my eye on.

let me remind you that it will involve the intake of hormones,,NOT SOLD FROM US OR THROUGH US!!!,, so make sure you are ready for it mentally and financially + have a source!!!

i will get to it asap and chose 2 contenders,,one with "good genetics" and the other with "average genetics",,just to demonstrate that genetics has nothing to do with national level competions.

you can still pm your nomination to me or email it to ome as soon as i feel like opening an email for this specific issue ;)

everything will be held asap past O granted everything is in good terms and the contenders agree to ALL i demand hormone wize.

* DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE AT THE LEAST 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE OF LIFTING! ! ! 3 SOLID YEARS.

** as you know,,you got to qualify for a national competition so i am right here and now basically garuntee to you that  you will be qualified for a national competition by WINNING a state/regional competition according to your own country rules.

you can be from iraq,,pakistan,,russia,,china,,belgium,,,anywhere but hezbolla member ;) and i will consider you.
fallen angel

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
Re: pm question answered + national contenders
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 04:08:43 PM »
i just saw this now what the hell was this about?

body88

Re: pm question answered + national contenders
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 04:09:38 PM »

yes. i will get to it asap after O,, you still have time to apply although there are already 7 contenders that i put my eye on.

let me remind you that it will involve the intake of hormones,,NOT SOLD FROM US OR THROUGH US!!!,, so make sure you are ready for it mentally and financially + have a source!!!

i will get to it asap and chose 2 contenders,,one with "good genetics" and the other with "average genetics",,just to demonstrate that genetics has nothing to do with national level competions.

you can still pm your nomination to me or email it to ome as soon as i feel like opening an email for this specific issue ;)

everything will be held asap past O granted everything is in good terms and the contenders agree to ALL i demand hormone wize.

* DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE AT THE LEAST 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE OF LIFTING! ! ! 3 SOLID YEARS.

** as you know,,you got to qualify for a national competition so i am right here and now basically garuntee to you that  you will be qualified for a national competition by WINNING a state/regional competition according to your own country rules.

you can be from iraq,,pakistan,,russia,,china,,belgium,,,anywhere but hezbolla member ;) and i will consider you.

Fucking twink