Author Topic: Bodybuilder friendly Doctors willing to prescribe steroids.  (Read 37569 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Bodybuilder friendly Doctors willing to prescribe steroids.
« on: August 07, 2006, 12:05:51 PM »
This post by Chick got me thinking.

*IF* I were to engage in the use of AAS, It would be with the supervision of a doctor and legally perscribed.

Where do you find these doctors willing to prescribe steroids to a bodybuilder? Obviously the doctor is playing with fire because if he's caught he could lose his license to practice medicine so his/her fees must be pretty high. How much extra do bodybuilders have to pay doctors willing to write prescriptions and is the extra money worth it because at least in theory the steroids are legal?

I remember a little while ago a doctor writing steroid prescriptions for some Carolina Panthers players was arrested so there is at least the threat of these doctors getting caught.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Bodybuilder friendly Doctors willing to prescribe steroids.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 12:09:37 PM »
There have been several doctors that have gotten in trouble for distribution...In Florida I could name a few.......
Watching The Haters

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:10:50 PM »
This post by Chick got me thinking.

Where do you find these doctors willing to prescribe steroids to a bodybuilder? Obviously the doctor is playing with fire because if he's caught he could lose his license to practice medicine so his/her fees must be pretty high. How much extra do bodybuilders have to pay doctors willing to write prescriptions and is the extra money worth it because at least in theory the steroids are legal?

I remember a little while ago a doctor writing steroid prescriptions for some Carolina Panthers players was arrested so there is at least the threat of these doctors getting caught.

do these Doctors asked these bodybuilders, for what purpose they're using AS for. I believe it's less risky when you have a doctor prescribing the shit for you, instead of getting those gear the normal way. Well, that's one way to keep the DEA AWAY
Get Big, or Die Trying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:11:42 PM »
*IF* I were to engage in the use of AAS, It would be with the supervision of a doctor and legally perscribed.

Do steroids prescribed by a doctor violate the IFBB anti-steroid policy? 

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 12:12:24 PM »
I appoligize for early garraeth...I was only speaking on personal experiences of what I have seen...
Watching The Haters

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 12:13:56 PM »
I dunno how much I'd trust anything Chick says about his drug use... ::)

I agree but that's not really the point, clearly there are doctors out there prescribing steroids to bodybuilders. How do they find these doctors and how much extra does it cost?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 12:14:26 PM »
I do know a "male performance doctor" locally that prescribes quite a few guys test & gh, but not nearly enough to have the kind of gains bodybuilders are looking for....
Watching The Haters

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 12:16:33 PM »
there's a doc in michigan that will do it, he'll test your blood and if you're even remotely low he'll perscribe test and since he's into anti-aging he'll also supply you with GH.  My buddy went to see him and was all fired up to do some roids again, he's done winstrol and d-bol before...his brother played in the nfl and they used to workout together...anyway his test was right on the mark so the doctor started giving him a hard time about giving him the perscription and my buddy just said forget it.  I'll try to find his website if I can.
nasser=piece of shit

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 12:22:41 PM »
The local doctor I know only prescribes 200mgs of test per week nothing over that...My friends have tried everything in the book to get more from him (ex:saying they accidentally broke the vial and so on) The Doc would never let them have more
Watching The Haters

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 12:23:16 PM »
I find it really hard to believe. I've got a pharmacist friend who screens drug use for an insurance company. He tells me doctors try to run silly, minor shit through all the time but he blocks it -- and they yell and bitch and argue with him, but if it's not legit, he tells them to kiss off.

So some doctor giving a script for 5g test/week plus all the other shit (gh, slin, t3, clomid, etc.etc.etc) and having that get ANYWHERE is beyond me -- with or without insurance (refering back to my friends job).

Someone along the chain would see that and their jaw would drop.

I can, however, see small scripts for a bit of GH or 250mg test/week. But that wouldn't do shit for a bber...great for a baseball player, but bber? uh, no.

what if it's for anti aging stuff?  There's clinics for that stuff popping up all over the place...it can also be passed off as hormone replacement therapy...I'm sure there are way around this stuff, there always is.
nasser=piece of shit

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »
Of course find a doctor that is friends with alot of politicians that he is seeing as "patients also" and your in lol....
Watching The Haters

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 12:26:02 PM »
I find it really hard to believe. I've got a pharmacist friend who screens drug use for an insurance company. He tells me doctors try to run silly, minor shit through all the time but he blocks it -- and they yell and bitch and argue with him, but if it's not legit, he tells them to kiss off.

So some doctor giving a script for 5g test/week plus all the other shit (gh, slin, t3, clomid, etc.etc.etc) and having that get ANYWHERE is beyond me -- with or without insurance (refering back to my friends job).

I can, however, see small scripts for a bit of GH or 250mg test/week. But that wouldn't do shit for a bber...great for a baseball player, but bber? uh, no.

Hmmm, this post certainly throws a wrinkle into Chick's post declaring a Doctor's supervision.

What quantities do you think an NFL player would be using? There was that doctor convicted of prescribing steroids to Caronlina Panthers players. Of course NFL players could pay far more money than could any bodybuilder.

Are you saying you don't think there are any bodybuilders using steroids prescribed by a doctor? I realize the quantities would be  higher for a bodybuilder but at least in theory he could get a prescription from a Doctor for a small quantity and then buy the rest from a typical dealer. That way at least part of what he's using is legal.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 12:28:12 PM »
We should ask Lee, his doctor prescribes his also and he will be honest about it....
Watching The Haters

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 12:33:48 PM »

Are you saying you don't think there are any bodybuilders using steroids prescribed by a doctor? I realize the quantities would be  higher for a bodybuilder but at least in theory he could get a prescription from a Doctor for a small quantity and then buy the rest from a typical dealer. That way at least part of what he's using is legal.
[/quote]

Exactly. All the Dr.'s script and the 200 mg a week he gives them does is cover all the legal bases. The extra 800 mgs a week doesn't come from the Dr.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
But to get cought with that much would be seen as intent to distribute...Seeing as if they kicked your door in and found you with 100mls of Test enanth. 250 not matching your prescription lol...

Watching The Haters

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 01:30:03 PM »
nearly zero physicians will Rx anabolics to anyone under age 35.  All prescriptions are monitored now.  Docs will Rx low doses of test or GH for replacement only.  I don't know where these guys are getting it unless its an internet pharmacy that is waiting to be shut down.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 01:43:57 PM »

wrong!!!! most internists carry bottles of Testosterone in the office and they just give it to them there, i have seen this first hand, they get the test from GIV injectbles for around 30 bucks a bottle for Steris test.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 01:48:54 PM »

Good point. But let's not forget that some (all?) of these guys have been using for so long that they have basically fucked themselves in regards to their own system, so even a hard-ass doc. will probably prescribe to keep them as 'healthy' and alive. Lee always talks about having a script so I assume that is what is happening with him. These guys will live the rest of their lives on exogenous test, script or not.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 01:49:46 PM »
wrong!!!! most internists carry bottles of Testosterone in the office and they just give it to them there, i have seen this first hand, they get the test from GIV injectbles for around 30 bucks a bottle for Steris test.

You are way off here. All AAS in doctors offices are accounted for....They have strict rules for this and I have also seen this first hand and know a doctor that is in this kind of business....
Watching The Haters

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 01:50:32 PM »
You are way off here. All AAS in doctors offices are accounted for....They have strict rules for this and I have also seen this first hand and know a doctor that is in this kind of business....

bullshit, not if it's his own practice, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
bullshit, not if it's his own practice, he can do whatever the f**k he wants.

LOL....You can't be serious...Where do you think the doctor get his AAS from??? You think he brews it himself and sells it out of his own office??? LoL come on now
Watching The Haters

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 01:54:45 PM »
Markus Aurelius Drugdale gets his roids prescribed to him by a doctor.

When asked "how the hell does that happen", the mrs. responded with "you're threading on dangerous ground".

I think Adonis asked her.
Deep Tissue Massage

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »
Markus Aurelius Drugdale gets his roids prescribed to him by a doctor.

When asked "how the hell does that happen", the mrs. responded with "you're threading on dangerous ground".

I think Adonis asked her.
hahahaha, he must have been terrified ::)all bullshit aside though they're such great "christians" aren't they? ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 06:08:08 PM »
Chick obviously doesn't get anything prescribed.  He's just covering his ass on a message board because of the ridiculous anti-steroid laws the USA has.  I would be open about it whether laws existed against it or not, but that's just me.

4 word

100 hunnapercen natural

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 06:14:50 PM »
Chick obviously doesn't get anything prescribed.  He's just covering his ass on a message board because of the ridiculous anti-steroid laws the USA has.  I would be open about it whether laws existed against it or not, but that's just me.

are you calling Bob Chique a liar, Matt C?
Deep Tissue Massage