Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36033 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 02:13:53 PM »

stfu you little bitch! are you saying you don't think its rigged?

I really don't give a shit either way.  And somebody of your....uh hum....stature, should never call me "little." hahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 02:14:13 PM »

stfu you little bitch! are you saying you don't think its rigged?

Why would it be rigged?  When I win I`m just going to dump the protein down the toilet. hahahahah     jk

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 02:15:44 PM »
I really don't give a shit either way.  And somebody of your....uh hum....stature, should never call me "little." hahahaha

would you let Sarcasm  judge it after you read what he wrote about TA if you were in charge?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 02:17:08 PM »
Why would it be rigged?  When I win I`m just going to dump the protein down the toilet. hahahahah     jk

you didn't read what one of the judges said about you? that would suck if you legitimately win and EVERYONE doubts it cuz he's a judge :-\
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 02:17:52 PM »
would you let Sarcasm  judge it after you read what he wrote about TA if you were in charge?
of course.  sarcasm's integrity can never be questioned.  He's a man of honor.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 02:19:01 PM »
you didn't read what one of the judges said about you? that would suck if you legitimately win and EVERYONE doubts it cuz he's a judge :-\
calm down you little baby, i'm going to vote for the person with the best physique period, i just commented that Adonis is getting lean and obviously taking this seriously, i haven't even seen anyone else's pics.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 02:22:12 PM »
calm down you little baby, i'm going to vote for the person with the best physique period, i just commented that Adonis is getting lean and obviously taking this seriously, i haven't even seen anyone else's pics.

obviously this is your first time judging anything. You should be fair and impartial, you dumbfuck. It doesn't really matter anyway, I heard the Luke was going to take over the contest and fire you anyway. I heard that Ron thinks 240 and Olliver are way too biased.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 02:23:24 PM »

obviously this is your first time judging anything. You should be fair and impartial, you dumbfuck. It doesn't really matter anyway, I heard the Luke was going to take over the contest and fire you anyway. I heard that Ron thinks 240 and Olliver are way too biased.

You've been listening to the wrong people.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 02:24:12 PM »
You've been listening to the wrong people.

are you saying he shouldn't be fair?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 02:24:55 PM »
My only responsibility in this is getting the promoters.  I don't have a voice in the rules, deadlings, judging, etc.  I only chime in with ideas when I have them.  

The contest looks good, the prizes are incredible.  It will be judged fairly, or you'll hear me yelling louder than anyone else.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 02:25:33 PM »
I know you guys don't give a fuck ,but,If sarcasm is a judge, I'm out , usually judges have credentials and a name.  I know "meltdown"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 02:25:37 PM »
are you saying he shouldn't be fair?

No,I'm saying I don't think Ron is going to "fire" anybody.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2006, 02:26:17 PM »
My only responsibility in this is getting the promoters.  I don't have a voice in the rules, deadlings, judging, etc.  I only chime in with ideas when I have them.  

The contest looks good, the prizes are incredible.  It will be judged fairly, or you'll hear me yelling louder than anyone else.

and you think its ok for one of the judges to already say TA is going to win? are you nuts?
E

~salmon~

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2006, 02:27:44 PM »
Shawn Ray has made major fun of poor people.  I am sure he'll judge the brokeasses fairly.  

It's just an online contest, but we're working to ensure everything is 100% on the level.  The scores will be punched into a spreadsheet and outliers will be discarded.  Hell, I have ripped on just about every judge... some of them pretty badly.  But I am not worried.  

That's only becasue you know you have no chance of winning.  In fact, it behhoves you to have judges that are your "foes".  That way, when you come in last, you can blame it on Shawn or whomever else you've burned...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2006, 02:31:18 PM »
Sarcasms words about TA should be immediate grounds for dismissal. this is some bush league shit. Who is in charge of hiring the judges? btw, the fact that Sarcasm won't step down after he has been exposed as biased and will probably ruin the contest shows what kind of a man he is.
E

~salmon~

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2006, 02:33:59 PM »
Sarcasms words about TA should be immediate grounds for dismissal. this is some bush league shit. Who is in charge of hiring the judges? btw, the fact that Sarcasm won't step down after he has been exposed as biased and will probably ruin the contest shows what kind of a man he is.

Agreed...Sarcasm needs to do the right thing and step down.

240 - why is Sarcasm a judge anyway ???  Since when does being funny on a message board qualify you to judge a bbing contest?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 02:34:10 PM »
I don't for a moment think sarcasm will let any rivalries, friendships or alliances cloud his judgement.

Could it piss off friends of him entering, not getting good placings? Sure, too brutal proportions in some cases.

That's his problem and I think he'll deal with it. Epic diplomacy? Doubt it. But he belongs on a judging panel for a Mr Getbig Contest no doubt.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2006, 02:48:54 PM »
I don't for a moment think sarcasm will let any rivalries, friendships or alliances cloud his judgement.

Could it piss off friends of him entering, not getting good placings? Sure, too brutal proportions in some cases.

That's his problem and I think he'll deal with it. Epic diplomacy? Doubt it. But he belongs on a judging panel for a Mr Getbig Contest no doubt.

YIP
Zack

Don't agree.  As much as I like Sarcasm's humor (minus the racist stuff), there should be be no anonymous judges on this pannel...
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2006, 02:50:15 PM »
Don't agree.  As much as I like Sarcasm's humor (minus the racist stuff), there should be be no anonymous judges on this pannel...

I agree with you. It seems like as soon as 240 and Ollie got their hands on it, they just looked out for their friends and threw integrity out the window.
E

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2006, 03:23:12 PM »
first off the members here should vote on who should win,period.do a online scoring type thing after each pose and let us decide who looks the best
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2006, 03:39:17 PM »
first off the members here should vote on who should win,period.do a online scoring type thing after each pose and let us decide who looks the best

absolutely. what do you say 240? let the members judge it or a nameless faceless fatass?
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2006, 03:40:44 PM »
absolutely. what do you say 240? let the members judge it or a nameless faceless fatass?
damn dude you're still babbling on about this WTF is wrong with you, you're obsessed, your last 20 posts have been about me, i own your every thought.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2006, 03:43:15 PM »
damn dude you're still babbling on about this WTF is wrong with you, you're obsessed, your last 20 posts have been about me, i own your every thought.

I just want a fair contest. Thats all. What you said about TA proves your bias. Having you as a judge ruins all credibilty.
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2006, 03:43:52 PM »
I just want a fair contest. Thats all. What you said about TA proves your bias. Having you as a judge ruins all credibilty.
you're not even competing so what do you care?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2006, 03:47:49 PM »
How the hell can everybody on here vote?  People complain of multiple accounts, should you have a minimum number of posts before you are elgible to vote, etc....etc.....etc.....