Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36337 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2006, 03:50:31 PM »
you're not even competing so what do you care?

I care about integrity. I want the best person to win. Period. You already said TA is going to win. Do you think you should still be a judge?
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2006, 03:53:25 PM »
I care about integrity. I want the best person to win. Period. You already said TA is going to win. Do you think you should still be a judge?
i didn't mean he's going to win i meant he's TRAINING  to win and that he's serious, the contest is anyone's to win IMO.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2006, 03:53:52 PM »
How the hell can everybody on here vote?  People complain of multiple accounts, should you have a minimum number of posts before you are elgible to vote, etc....etc.....etc.....

what about only real bodybuilders as judges? NO ONE thinks some 34 year old ex-juicer with 15%bf is qualified. 240 and Ollie have turned this into a joke. I wish the luke wouldn't have been looking for pygmies or whatever gay shit he was doing, he would have been fair.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2006, 03:57:13 PM »
To be honest, I don't give a fuck who judges, I haven't brought it up in over a month. I just read the thread and was reminded how bad 240 and Ollie fucked this thing up. If TA does win, no one will give him any credit and thats wrong, the guy has been training too hard for that. But the evidence is documented and can't be denied. One of the judges declared him the winner long before the contest began. TA is the one who is getting screwed imo.
E

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2006, 04:55:16 PM »
This is the judging panel.

SHAWN RAY
LEE PRIEST
RON AVIDAN
JACK LONDON
KEITH JONES
GRANT MICHAELS
"BIGBADWOLF"
"SARCASM"
MIKE ARVILLA
GOUDY
"MR.INTENSEONE"

A few people (non competitors generally) are complaing about Sarcasm judging this contest. He was asked to judge because he's been part of the "essence" of this forum. Whether you love him or hate him, he made popular much of the Getbig slang that's taken for granted. It truly wouldn't be "Mr.Getbig" without a little sarcasm. Have a sense of humour now. He's to Mr.Getbig what Simon Cowell is to American Idol.

Anywhoo......

The highest and lowest scores for each pose will be thrown out. Simple as that. This has been stated numerous times. Any score that deviates too far from the norm doesn't count. If you want to keep harping on the issue you are simply rabble rousing. This isn't something new that was just introduced.

If you've been keeping up to date with the board politics, you would know the judging could be perceived to be biased against TA. An argument could be made for that. But, as I said, 240 and I decided to eliminate the outlying scores a long time ago.

I get the feeling I'm only speaking to Danielson here.

I assure you this contest is completely fair and serious. I'm a little insulted that anyone would insinuate otherwise. I, like everyone else, want to see the best man win. The judges will choose that man.

The best man will win.

He will win BIG!

"Shut the F up and train"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2006, 04:57:52 PM »
Why the fuck am I not judging?

Also, I would have entered the contest, but you made that stupid rule about showing one's face.
HAHA, RON.....

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2006, 04:59:20 PM »
Why the f**k am I not judging?

Also, I would have entered the contest, but you made that stupid rule about showing one's face.

We said you can wear sunglasses and a wig if you want.  ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2006, 05:06:35 PM »
We said you can wear sunglasses and a wig if you want.  ::)

I'm sorry, who the fuck are you to be making the rules anyways?

Why were WE not allowed to vote on wether or not we had to show our faces?

HAHA, RON.....

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2006, 05:09:17 PM »
I'm sorry, who the f**k are you to be making the rules anyways?

Why were WE not allowed to vote on wether or not we had to show our faces?

Who am I? I am one of the major sponsers, and the man that got the ball rolling. I run the contest. That should answer your question. We aren't bending over backwards for you. We already compromised and said you could wear glasses and a wig. It's not interesting seeing everyone competing in mask.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2006, 05:11:13 PM »
Who am I? I am one of the major sponsers, and the man that got the ball rolling. I run the contest. That should answer your question.

So now you take credit for the whole thing huh?

How long have you been here? I don't remember you being here very long. Good timing though, just butt in and take someone else's idea, and run with it. Then take all the credit.
HAHA, RON.....

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2006, 05:13:18 PM »
So now you take credit for the whole thing huh?

How long have you been here? I don't remember you being here very long. Good timing though, just butt in and take someone else's idea, and run with it. Then take all the credit.

I'm not taking the credit. I'm running it. I'm sponsoring it.

The competitors get the credit. All I get is loss of time and money.

It's worth it to me though because it's exciting knowing the judges are going to determine who is supreme amongst the Getbiggers.

And that person shall be rewarded.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2006, 05:13:23 PM »
Who am I? I am one of the major sponsers, and the man that got the ball rolling. I run the contest. That should answer your question. We aren't bending over backwards for you. We already compromised and said you could wear glasses and a wig. It's not interesting seeing everyone competing in mask.

I wasn't going to wear a mask, I was going to blur my face.

As far as bending over goes, what's the big deal? You could have asked and gotten a response from people as to wether or not not showing one's face is cool or not. I don't see why YOU get to decide.
HAHA, RON.....

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2006, 05:14:36 PM »
I wasn't going to wear a mask, I was going to blur my face.

As far as bending over goes, what's the big deal? You could have asked and gotten a response from people as to wether or not not showing one's face is cool or not. I don't see why YOU get to decide.

Because I run the contest.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2006, 05:16:21 PM »
the members here just want to see the guy with the best build win,trust me,no one here wants to see the 81 olympia all over again if you get my drift
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2006, 05:16:45 PM »
Like I said Olllie I stopped complaining a month ago, I just noticed a new thread and had some fun with it. I won't complain anymore. You guys are doing a good job. Should be fun. But post some odds so we can place bets ;D
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2006, 05:18:01 PM »
Because I run the contest.

::)

Whatever dude.

"You Run" the show huh? Why? Cause you got a thread going? Cause you butted in just in time?

Do you read what you write? You sound like someone who thinks they have some sort of authority. Pathetic.
HAHA, RON.....

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2006, 05:18:46 PM »
Like I said Olllie I stopped complaining a month ago, I just noticed a new thread and had some fun with it. I won't complain anymore. You guys are doing a good job. Should be fun. But post some odds so we can place bets ;D

Thanks Danielson.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2006, 05:19:37 PM »
::)

Whatever dude.

"You Run" the show huh? Why? Cause you got a thread going? Cause you butted in just in time?

Do you read what you write? You sound like someone who thinks they have some sort of authority. Pathetic.

You sound like some negative guy that whines and complains about anything positive people do. Not sure why really. There are always negative people.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2006, 05:21:50 PM »
Mr Getbig could be very good imo.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2006, 05:23:16 PM »
Mr Getbig could be very good imo.

Somebody here is gonna take all the glory.... all the way up to the 2006 Olympia!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »
You sound like some negative guy that whines and complains about anything positive people do.

I am not whining.

I am making a point. And you have yet to give me a logical answer as to why YOU (and only YOU) get to decide wether or not the competitors have to show their face.

I don't understand why other people, some were interested in entering the comp., are not allowed to vote.

Are you going to asnswer me, or will you continue to side step the question?

Are you picking the winner too? You're running it, right?  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2006, 05:24:42 PM »
Somebody here is gonna take all the glory.... all the way up to the 2006 Olympia!

hey Ollie did you read what Ron said regarding the bias in the contest and it not being serious? just wondering.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2006, 05:25:33 PM »
You sound like some negative guy that whines and complains about anything positive people do. Not sure why really. There are always negative people.
`

Also, what is so negative about me asking a legitimate question? I would have entered, were it not for your "rule".
HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2006, 05:25:43 PM »
Oliver, I believe bast has posted on more than one occasion that he will not show his face.

Slick Vic

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »
Dammit!
I wanted to be a judge.  :'(