Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36525 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2006, 05:36:55 PM »
where and when did he say that i havent paid attention lately

I will try to find it. he said it yesterday. I believe he was referring to sarcasm judging, but I don't know for sure.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2006, 05:39:02 PM »
they should update their homepage. jaejonna is out. whateva said he's out. makes you wonder how many people that will actually compete in the end in each class.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2006, 05:41:09 PM »
"Until the contest is legitimate, with someone serious administrating it, and being non biased, so far, it is an entertaining things on the boards. But is it is a serious thing."

looks like ron just think it's a joke and questions it being legitimate, im not surprised he got this impression.
makes you wonder if they even have his permission to arrange it in the first place?
sure doesnt look like it.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2006, 05:41:47 PM »
they should update their homepage. jaejonna is out. whateva said he's out. makes you wonder how many people that will actually compete in the end in each class.

as long as Sarcasm is in and already declares TA the winner, I am sure most people will drop out. The guy has never even shown his face. Why would anyone want him to be a judge? I predict 3 or4 people will actually enter if they let Sarcasm judge. Did you read what Ron said?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2006, 05:43:21 PM »
"Until the contest is legitimate, with someone serious administrating it, and being non biased, so far, it is an entertaining things on the boards. But is it is a serious thing."

looks like ron just think it's a joke and questions it being legitimate, im not surprised he got this impression.
makes you wonder if they even have his permission to arrange it in the first place?
sure doesnt look like it.

I agree. And Like I said before, I give Ollie and 240 a ton of credit. They are doing really good at promoting this. But if Ron sees it as a joke, whats the point?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2006, 05:43:33 PM »
as long as Sarcasm is in and already declares TA the winner, I am sure most people will drop out. The guy has never even shown his face. Why would anyone want him to be a judge? I predict 3 or4 people will actually enter if they let Sarcasm judge. Did you read what Ron said?

beats me. these guys are so in love with eachother it's disgusting.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2006, 05:45:06 PM »
I agree. And Like I said before, I give Ollie and 240 a ton of credit. They are doing really good at promoting this. But if Ron sees it as a joke, whats the point?

well oliver's on a power trip and think his $350 will give him the right to run over anyone it seems, ron included.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2006, 05:46:58 PM »
well oliver's on a power trip and think his $350 will give him the right to run over anyone it seems, ron included.

That was cool of him, but no one runs over Ron. Believe me, I am sure they regret having Sarcasm as a judge now. Look at the judges, its a joke to include sarcasm alongside those guys.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2006, 05:48:49 PM »
yes having sarcasm as a judge isn't good for the contest credibility, but then credibility isnt something oliver would know anything about, he's trying to buy his friends and buy the contest. wouldn't surprise me if he payed sarcasm and co monthly for them not to pick on him and let him be in the squad.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2006, 05:49:10 PM »
I wish Ron would state his opinion. Like is this even authorized? were you consulted about the rules? do you think having the getbig clown/asshole is a good idea to represent your site if this has any chance to go national?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2006, 05:52:03 PM »
obviously ron should have the final say, oliver doesnt even recognize ron's authority since he numerous times said "i run this" maybe he should call it mr oliver then, give the prize to the fattest off-season "bodybuilder" and treat him with a double whopper with fries. at least this sarcasm would be fit to judge as he got a lot of experience on this.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2006, 05:52:20 PM »
Yesterday I said this doesn't bother me anymore, but the more I think about it, I really think that this is just a joke. How In the Hell Is Sarcasm qualified? No one knows who he is? I wouldn't be surprised if getbig actually loses a few thousand members cuz of this.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2006, 05:53:32 PM »
If the competitors have to show their faces...SO SHOULD THE JUDGES!  Sarcasm being compared to Simon Cowell....HA HA HA!  At least Simon has the balls to show his face.

i agree, and comparing him to simon cowell is a bullshit argument that i've exposed many weeks ago, i cant believe he still uses it, the comments is for the board, and for everybody on the board to compliment or make fun of the people competiting... this is NOT the job of the judges, the job of the judges is to score. plain and simple.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2006, 05:55:31 PM »
Yesterday I said this doesn't bother me anymore, but the more I think about it, I really think that this is just a joke. How In the Hell Is Sarcasm qualified? No one knows who he is? I wouldn't be surprised if getbig actually loses a few thousand members cuz of this.

well sarcasm got 2 people that got his back, both claim he "knows his stuff" now even if that was true, how would someone like oliver be able to tell who knows his stuff, from who doesn't with his very limited experience in bodybuilding? he's not qualified to pick a judge. he doesn't know the first thing about bodybuilding.
now if this was a pie eating contest, then it would make sense.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2006, 05:55:38 PM »
obviously ron should have the final say, oliver doesnt even recognize ron's authority since he numerous times said "i run this" maybe he should call it mr oliver then, give the prize to the fattest off-season "bodybuilder" and treat him with a double whopper with fries. at least this sarcasm would be fit to judge as he got a lot of experience on this.

Thats funny, but i really do think Ollie had the best intentions when taking this on and 350 is a nice addition. Like I said, Sarcasm out and the contest would be fair.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2006, 05:56:17 PM »
here's the current picture of sarcasm::::::

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2006, 05:56:48 PM »
This constant use by term "meltdown" by noobies like TA, Klaushof, et al, is worrysome.

First rule of the meltdown:

You never call it yourself.

And you need judging on it.

Preferably from scholars of the craft.

Good example of meltdown: Geo's mongoloid shtick with Lena.

Hope this heps.

YIP
Zack

true. but these guys has a new way of using meltdown, as an exit door when they're starting to lose an argument, they think they can save face by showing the meltdown-card, in reality they just dig a deeper hole for themselves...
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2006, 05:57:06 PM »

thats our judge! good job guys!
E

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2006, 05:57:54 PM »

Yep looks just like sarcasm

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »
Thats funny, but i really do think Ollie had the best intentions when taking this on and 350 is a nice addition. Like I said, Sarcasm out and the contest would be fair.

oliver said himself he's been working out for a few months in less than a year. this along with his picture and comments on adonis physique being "near pro-size" and "if he juice he will become a pro" is enough to convince me that he doesn't know shit when it comes to bodybuilding. and if you don't know shit, you should step back and not interfere with the choice of judges, rules of the contest etc. and leave these things to the more experienced.
and if that's not enough, he's clearly biased towards certain people competing, as well as judging.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2006, 06:05:04 PM »
oliver said himself he's been working out for a few months in less than a year. this along with his picture and comments on adonis physique being "near pro-size" and "if he juice he will become a pro" is enough to convince me that he doesn't know shit when it comes to bodybuilding. and if you don't know shit, you should step back and not interfere with the choice of judges, rules of the contest etc. and leave these things to the more experienced.
and if that's not enough, he's clearly biased towards certain people competing, as well as judging.

yeah, he is in the squad, as well as TA, 240 and Sarcasm. Kind of fucked up. Hey Bluto, if this is not authorized by Ron, maybe we should run a real Mr. getbig? With real unbiased judges, members vote on rules, etc. And of course ron's blessing. I am sure The Luke would help and I know Gordiano would enter as well as some other people who are minorities and know they won't get a fair shake with Sarcasm and the squad running it.
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2006, 06:09:11 PM »
If you girls were even submitting pictures for it then you would have reason to complain.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »
If you girls were even submitting pictures for it then you would have reason to complain.

what it sarcasm is biased towards adonis and give him his vote, and because of this you lose the one you might've got otherwise if someone else was a judge?
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2006, 06:10:40 PM »

Didn't you read where sarcasm declared TA the winner? are you that fuckin stupid? Ron even said it was biased you little midget.
E