Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36472 times)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2006, 08:14:05 PM »
Since I am a "Has Been", I really have no room to talk but I think Sarcasm will do a great job as a judge. He actually does make many valid points when he refers to pics of bbrs on here. Although they are not always flattering, he usually is spot on with his comments. Personally I look forward to his critiques using the words "monster", "epic", "brutal", ect.
Also, how about a side show (no pun intended) of us 40+ guys on here ? No prizes needed, just for a bit of fun and bragging rights.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2006, 08:22:24 PM »
Since I am a "Has Been", I really have no room to talk but I think Sarcasm will do a great job as a judge. He actually does make many valid points when he refers to pics of bbrs on here. Although they are not always flattering, he usually is spot on with his comments. Personally I look forward to his critiques using the words "monster", "epic", "brutal", ect.
Also, how about a side show (no pun intended) of us 40+ guys on here ? No prizes needed, just for a bit of fun and bragging rights.

good idea.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2006, 01:52:25 AM »

that got nothing to do with the judging though. comments will be made on the board, you dont need to be a judge for that.
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2006, 02:06:15 AM »
Sarcasm bein a judge has removed all credibility from the contest the only person who cant see it is the person who appointed him.

Why doesnt someone post some bodybuilders pics and sarcasm can judge them and show he knows what hes talking about

The last assessment i saw by Sarcasm was "monster adams apple" a well thought out assessment NOT!
T

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2006, 02:12:58 AM »
I was thinking the other night, yeah i said I wasnt going to do it but If im in shape and see that I can win something I will post my pics and claim my prize, i reserve at least that much!!! Plus..WHO THE f**k IS OLLIE ???? 240 has done 99% of the work..this guy self appointed himself the secretary of the Mr. GetBig. IM IN IT TILL IM NOT!!

Since The Luke has done a lot of work on this...

...it actually means that Ollie's work amount to jack squat.

I ain't sayin' he's not put in any work. But the work he's done is, as could be expected,
quite worthless.

Put the fork in him. He's done.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2006, 05:47:04 AM »
Sarcasm bein a judge has removed all credibility from the contest the only person who cant see it is the person who appointed him.

Why doesnt someone post some bodybuilders pics and sarcasm can judge them and show he knows what hes talking about

The last assessment i saw by Sarcasm was "monster adams apple" a well thought out assessment NOT!

yeah, its just a joke now. Could have been a big thing for the site, but Ollie had to have his clown buddy judging it. How does Sarcasm even get mentioned in the same breath as Ron, Shawn and Lee?
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2006, 06:52:33 AM »
WTF?  3 pages of danielson and Bluto whining.  Why do you guys care so much?  Rest assured, THE SQUAD will make sure things are run smoothly.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2006, 06:54:13 AM »
WTF?  3 pages of danielson and Bluto whining.  Why do you guys care so much?  Rest assured, THE SQUAD will make sure things are run smoothly.
I am not a squad member, but regardless of who is on the judging panel...this board will not let the Mr. Getbig become a judging fiasco like the 2001 Mr. O, or the show Bob won ....
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2006, 06:56:07 AM »
I am not a squad member, but regardless of who is on the judging panel...this board will not let the Mr. Getbig become a judging fiasco like the 2001 Mr. O, or the show Bob won ....

thats funny
E

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2006, 06:59:23 AM »
i'll judge it fairly Paki man.

Bullshit.

You're a racist and a TA fanboi.

What even qualifies you as a judge, fatty? Have you ever competed or are you just another knob gobbler with an obsession for body builders?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2006, 07:02:11 AM »

the pepsquad should have nothing to do with this thing, there are 10 of you little pussies and 140000 members of getbig. What a stupid comment. I guarantee you one thing, if TA wins, he will get shit on so bad because of Sarcasms comment, regardless of spreadsheets and throwing away low scores(which most people don't give a fuck about). and he has been working too hard to be considered a paper champion, imo. Those comments that sarcasm made will NEVER die if TA wins and thats a damn shame.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2006, 07:33:22 AM »
the pepsquad should have nothing to do with this thing, there are 10 of you little pussies and 140000 members of getbig. What a stupid comment. I guarantee you one thing, if TA wins, he will get shit on so bad because of Sarcasms comment, regardless of spreadsheets and throwing away low scores(which most people don't give a f**k about). and he has been working too hard to be considered a paper champion, imo. Those comments that sarcasm made will NEVER die if TA wins and thats a damn shame.

"if TA wins"?

I got news for you buddy.

He ain't winning against the kind of competition he is up against.

Gotta give him some serious credit for landing on planet earth during this diet. When he started his diet, he was all about being in contest shape at over 200 lbs.

Seems he's got rid of the scale and measurement tapes, not focusing on what he will weigh or how big his arms will measure, but rather what he will look like.

It will be fun to see his improvements, although I believe he will need another 5-7 weeks to be in real contest shape.

He's never posted pics of himself in really shredded condition, so this would be a first.

I wish him the best of luck.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2006, 07:37:13 AM »
Bullshit.

You're a racist and a TA fanboi.

What even qualifies you as a judge, fatty? Have you ever competed or are you just another knob gobbler with an obsession for body builders?

From our own "Gallery of GetBiggers".

Your turn, sarcasm.

hahahahahaha, monster chicken legs.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2006, 07:44:36 AM »
Sarcasm is this reflective of the indepth insights you will bring to the Mr Get Big you arse
T

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2006, 07:49:23 AM »
hahahahahaha, monster chicken legs.

Good enough to win the overall NPC Maryland show in 2004, fatty.

This would make me more qualifed to judge than you.

What show have you won and/or competed in, fatty?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2006, 08:21:40 AM »

translation: make sure the other squad members win.
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2006, 08:51:46 AM »
translation: make sure the other squad members win.

there are no SQUAD members competing.  You guys..... ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2006, 08:53:34 AM »
there are no SQUAD members competing.  You guys..... ::)

only squad leader true adonis and honory member 240
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2006, 09:03:52 AM »
only squad leader true adonis and honory member 240

TA and 240 are associates of THE SQUAD.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2006, 09:27:03 AM »
same thing
Z

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2006, 09:40:34 AM »
its clear that sarcasm was chosen to be a judge to get people talking about the contest.  generate some controversy.  the problem with that is when you propose a gimmick judge, you run the chances of making the competition the same.  your remedy of removing scores may be mute with compeition dropping from the contest.   i just hope that doesnt turn out the be the case. 

and really, why does one need to show their face again?   and why not alow  those who want to enter late compete?  with those "rules" your just ridding yourself of extra competitors.   heres another rule for you.  rules are made to be broken!

and the fact that "the luke" is not involved in this is sad.  i just hope 240's work, and ollies coup de tat dont end up empty in the end. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2006, 11:12:06 AM »
Good enough to win the overall NPC Maryland show in 2004, fatty.

This would make me more qualifed to judge than you.

What show have you won and/or competed in, fatty?

That's you(pic above) weightlifter? And Ollie made sarcasm a judge instead of you? Thats fucking incredible! Hey 240, can you tell us why sarcasm is more qualified than weightlifter other than the fact that he made you an honorary member of the squad? Speak on this 240. Are you guys out of your mind?

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2006, 11:15:09 AM »
Sarcasm is this reflective of the indepth insights you will bring to the Mr Get Big you arse

yes, it is. Ollie should stop ignoring this and address the situation. He made the contest into a joke just so his fat friend could be a judge. Hey Ollie, did you see weightlifters comp. photo? did you not think he would make a better judge than Sarcasm? Do you know for sure that Sarcasm even works out? What are his qualifications?
E

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2006, 11:21:29 AM »
No thanks, danielson.

While I wish all the competitors good luck (even TA) I have no interest in this competition or its outcome.

~salmon~

« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2006, 11:23:10 AM »
yes, it is. Ollie should stop ignoring this and address the situation. He made the contest into a joke just so his fat friend could be a judge. Hey Ollie, did you see weightlifters comp. photo? did you not think he would make a better judge than Sarcasm? Do you know for sure that Sarcasm even works out? What are his qualifications?

everyone knows sarcasm is a chubby little redneck who gets lughed at in the gym and then spends all day here taking out his furtrations on the board.  If that doesn't qualify him I don't know what does...