Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36498 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2006, 11:24:45 AM »
everyone knows sarcasm is a chubby little redneck who gets lughed at in the gym and then spends all day here taking out his furtrations on the board.  If that doesn't qualify him I don't know what does...

are you saying he IS qualified? 240 and Ollie have NEVER mentioned what his qualifications were.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2006, 11:28:32 AM »
No thanks, danielson.

While I wish all the competitors good luck (even TA) I have no interest in this competition or its outcome.

Think about it like this w8lifter. Having sarcasm as a judge is ruining the integrity of the site. Even Ron called it biased. If Ollie were man enough to admit that he named a fat pos a judge and corrected it with a "real" competitor you wouldn't judge? This contest could be huge for the site if 240 and Ollie would take it seriously. Then again, if they are not smart enough to glance at the members gallery and find you or someone else rather just name the getbig clown a judge, I am sure they are being paid by someone. Wheres the Luke when you need him?
E

~salmon~

« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2006, 11:29:44 AM »
are you saying he IS qualified? 240 and Ollie have NEVER mentioned what his qualifications were.

I just had an epiphany!  This whole board is one big joke.  At least that is why I come here.  For a good laugh.  Thus, this contest too is one big joke.  As such, Sarcasm and the rest of the squad should be the only judges.  Qualified guys like Shawn Ray should not be judging it.

I'm looking forward to this mockery of bbing and the countless "LOL's" it will provide.  Carry on...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2006, 11:34:05 AM »
I just had an epiphany!  This whole board is one big joke.  At least that is why I come here.  For a good laugh.  Thus, this contest too is one big joke.  As such, Sarcasm and the rest of the squad should be the only judges.  Qualified guys like Shawn Ray should not be judging it.

I'm looking forward to this mockery of bbing and the countless "LOL's" it will provide.  Carry on...

Yes, but the prizes that 240 arranged were setup under the assumption that the contest was legit. The sites credibilty is at stake. And if it is a joke, they should just admit it. But having Sarcasm judging alongside Shawn, Lee, and Ron as well as the other qualified judges is just fucked up. After what he said about blacks, he should have been disqualified as a judge, but Ollie has blinders on. If you call blacks savages, how can you judge them fairly? And declaring TA the winner? wtf?
E

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2006, 11:37:15 AM »
of course it's fixed.  Sarcasm has already proved his bias...now say whatever you want about how how unusual scores will be thrown out..whatever.  I don't like it and that's that.  All you have to do is look at some of sarcasms threads especially the one titled "adonis is the strongest natural on get big" or something to that effect and you'll see why he's biased and what a liar he is. 
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2006, 11:42:38 AM »
of course it's fixed.  Sarcasm has already proved his bias...now say whatever you want about how how unusual scores will be thrown out..whatever.  I don't like it and that's that.  All you have to do is look at some of sarcasms threads especially the one titled "adonis is the strongest natural on get big" or something to that effect and you'll see why he's biased and what a liar he is. 

Address this 240! We know Ollie doesn't have the stones to have this discussion, but you need to address this now.
E

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2006, 11:46:22 AM »
Address this 240! We know Ollie doesn't have the stones to have this discussion, but you need to address this now.

I have not really been following this but 240 seems like he's being honest in what he says this oliver guy does not, not in any way shape or form.  He pretty much has declared adonis the winner...what is his movitation behind doing this?  If it's unbiased all the judges should STFU about this show and the guys in it.
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2006, 11:49:59 AM »
I have not really been following this but 240 seems like he's being honest in what he says this oliver guy does not, not in any way shape or form.  He pretty much has declared adonis the winner...what is his movitation behind doing this?  If it's unbiased all the judges should STFU about this show and the guys in it.

240 can be trusted. As far as having Sarcasm a judge, I thought it was a joke. I would love to hear his credentials. if he has competed or judged before, I think everyone will shut up about it, but if he is just some internet clown, 240 and Ollie have some explaining to do.
E

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2006, 11:57:46 AM »
240 can be trusted. As far as having Sarcasm a judge, I thought it was a joke. I would love to hear his credentials. if he has competed or judged before, I think everyone will shut up about it, but if he is just some internet clown, 240 and Ollie have some explaining to do.

I "think" I remember the reasoning being that sarcasm is a "character" here and he's come up with alot of the slang associated with this place......man, I'd hate to see oliver running a company or something:

guy on the street: "I need a job"

Ollie:  "what's your skills and credentials"?

guy on the street:  "well, I'm whitty and I like to call other guys gay"

Ollie:  "You're hired!!"
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 09, 2006, 12:02:19 PM »
I "think" I remember the reasoning being that sarcasm is a "character" here and he's come up with alot of the slang associated with this place......man, I'd hate to see oliver running a company or something:

guy on the street: "I need a job"

Ollie:  "what's your skills and credentials"?

guy on the street:  "well, I'm whitty and I like to call other guys gay"

Ollie:  "You're hired!!"

lol. Yeah, Ollie made a joke out of this thing. The thing is, he still has time to get a credible judge and give this thing some dignity, but he probably has already been paid. I wonder what Ron thinks about an unknown judging the contest? He can't be too happy about it.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2006, 12:02:30 PM »
I think he said sarcasm was the simon cowell of get big

clutching at straws

Cowell has proven success in the music industry

Sarcasm is an internet geek

not quite the same thing
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2006, 12:04:30 PM »
I think he said sarcasm was the simon cowell of get big

clutching at straws

Cowell has proven success in the music industry

Sarcasm is an internet geek

not quite the same thing

Ollie is an unknown here, he could be Sarcasm for all we know. But 240 knows better. And his spreadsheet theory is bullshit. Bottom line, mr. getbig is as credible as its judges and everyone knows it.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2006, 12:14:10 PM »
This thread has proven one thing....sarcasm = ratings.

hahahaha, bitches.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2006, 12:15:50 PM »
This thread has proven one thing....sarcasm = ratings.

hahahaha, bitches.

no, it proves that bringing politics into contests= ratings. Sarcasm is a nobody, maybe you could share his credentials with us? nobody else will.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »

no, it proves that bringing politics into contests= ratings. Sarcasm is a nobody, maybe you could share his credentials with us? nobody else will.

He's an icon of getbig.  I think that is why he belongs on the judging panel.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »
Its a bodybuilding board numbnuts

whats ratings got to do with it

are you saying the best way to get people on a bodybuilding board interested in a bodybuilding contest is to get some idiot posting hahahahahahaha monster chicken legs
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2006, 12:18:10 PM »
He's an icon of getbig.  I think that is why he belongs on the judging panel.

I mean credentials of JUDGING? not making wisecracks.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2006, 12:20:04 PM »
9 pages +.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2006, 12:21:03 PM »
9 pages +.

not one shred of evidence to this mans credentials. Don't you want a serious contest ss?
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2006, 12:23:41 PM »
not one shred of evidence to this mans credentials. Don't you want a serious contest ss?

Honestly, does it really matter?  I think him judging will increase interest.  And I think that is why he was added as a judge.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2006, 12:26:24 PM »
He can comment on the competitors without being a judge

Its a bodybuilding contest not a comedy skit
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2006, 12:27:50 PM »
Honestly, does it really matter?  I think him judging will increase interest.  And I think that is why he was added as a judge.

when he calls blacks savages and declares TA the winner, it ruins the contest. Most people will drop out because of this, trust me. Ollie and 240 should have taken it seriously, but I guess they have an agenda. btw, do you know if he has ANY real credentials?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2006, 12:30:18 PM »
Hey SS, two squad associates/members are running it and two entering it. Like I said there are 14000 members here. Does that make any sense to you?
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2006, 12:46:29 PM »
Hey SS, two squad associates/members are running it and two entering it. Like I said there are 14000 members here. Does that make any sense to you?

Correction:

Ollie won't be running it for much longer.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2006, 01:00:46 PM »
Plus..WHO THE f**k IS OLLIE ???? 240 has done 99% of the work..this guy self appointed himself the secretary of the Mr. GetBig. IM IN IT TILL IM NOT!!

Exactly.

Notice how he won't show his face during this discussion. Pussy.

240 I trust, Oliver, fuck no.
HAHA, RON.....