Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36465 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #225 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:10 PM »
Exactly.

Notice how he won't show his face during this discussion. Pussy.

240 I trust, Oliver, f**k no.

He probably deleted his account after we caught him trying to fix the contest. Wheres the Luke? he can fire Sarcasm and get a real judge and then we will have a contest, not a gimmick.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2006, 01:08:20 PM »
Exactly.

Notice how he won't show his face during this discussion. Pussy.

240 I trust, Oliver, f**k no.

that bitch when i was asleep the other night made a thread "JAEJONNAS DROPPING OUT"... why does this fat ass have such a hard on for see other guys on the board in the competetion ?? he needs to be in the gym those countless hours he waste thinking he is Wayne demilla
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2006, 01:29:03 PM »
that bitch when i was asleep the other night made a thread "JAEJONNAS DROPPING OUT"... why does this fat ass have such a hard on for see other guys on the board in the competetion ?? he needs to be in the gym those countless hours he waste thinking he is Wayne demilla

he's done, like HH said, where's the luke?
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2006, 01:42:37 PM »
Fuck "the luke," he bailed out on it.  I think it will be a good contest

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2006, 01:49:49 PM »
f**k "the luke," he bailed out on it.  I think it will be a good contest

he was looking for bigfoot! we could have waited.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2006, 01:51:40 PM »
I look at it like this.  Bodybuilding is more akin to pro-wrestling than say, pro football.  Sarcasm is kinda like when they get a guest ref that might go heel.  Kinda like Mike Tyson did a few years ago in the WWF. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2006, 01:57:17 PM »
I look at it like this.  Bodybuilding is more akin to pro-wrestling than say, pro football.  Sarcasm is kinda like when they get a guest ref that might go heel.  Kinda like Mike Tyson did a few years ago in the WWF. 

I just hope 240 and Ollie told the sponsors this and got the ok from ron to turn it into a joke.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »
Honestly, does it really matter?  I think him judging will increase interest.  And I think that is why he was added as a judge.

say what? increased intrest from who? maybe we can put sarcasm as a judge for mr olympia and the pay per view will sky rocket huh? wtf you on about?
Z

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »
for those of you tits that have been signed up on here for more than say...100 posts, you should know who and what "sarcasm" is about.  if you don't know who he is by now, and what his credentials are, you're either:

a. dumb
b. not smart

p.s.  he's not that french dude you keep posting photos of.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2006, 02:09:06 PM »
say what? increased intrest from who? maybe we can put sarcasm as a judge for mr olympia and the pay per view will sky rocket huh? wtf you on about?

I mean interest by getbig members.  His score will likely be thrown out, with the system 240 and oliver have, so it won't impact anything.  In fact it will probably balance out some ass-hat who gives everybody bloated scores, just for "trying."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2006, 02:12:52 PM »
I mean interest by getbig members.  His score will likely be thrown out, with the system 240 and oliver have, so it won't impact anything.  In fact it will probably balance out some ass-hat who gives everybody bloated scores, just for "trying."

if his score will be thrown out he take up space for a real judge with a score that would count.
Z

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2006, 02:19:30 PM »
I just hope 240 and Ollie told the sponsors this and got the ok from ron to turn it into a joke.

I sure would love to see what kind of e-mails 240 or bust sent out to the different sponsors.

Would Ron be ok with the content?  ;)

Take three guesses.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2006, 03:06:55 PM »
I mean interest by getbig members.  His score will likely be thrown out, with the system 240 and oliver have, so it won't impact anything.  In fact it will probably balance out some ass-hat who gives everybody bloated scores, just for "trying."

no one trusts 240 and Ollies scoring system. They lost all trust when they hired sarcasm as a judge. Sounds like Ollie is getting fired anyway. He should, he turned this thing into a fuckin joke. I wonder if he even knows Sarcasm? What a dumb fuck. Hiring an anonymous internet geek. Ron, if you are reading, please fire Ollie, he doesn't know shit!
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2006, 03:09:15 PM »
he claims he has seen sarcasm, but then so does everyone else on his 'team'  ::)
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2006, 03:10:28 PM »
I sure would love to see what kind of e-mails 240 or bust sent out to the different sponsors.

Would Ron be ok with the content?  ;)

Take three guesses.

YIP
Zack

sometimes I wonder if they even got Rons consent? if not, its not the mr. getbig, its 240 and Ollies little contest. I also wonder if 240 told the sponsors that the contest was a joke and that a known racist was judging it? I am sure he left that part out. 
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2006, 03:15:42 PM »
no suprise  TA probably offered him head     and since sarcasm acts like complete asshole at the gym owning 17 year old i am sure he hasn;tbeen laid in awhile  if ever   so he took TA up on his cock sucking abilities  (his neck is nice andstrong now from the 500 lb dead lift i am sure)   butTA has to dress in drag as to make sure sarcasm thinks he's a girl

AHAHAHAA  Ok, dzulboy.........stoopid cvnt.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »
are any of the competitors black? i don't recognize alot of the names.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2006, 03:37:37 PM »
Intersting quote from one of the judges :-\

Quit your cryin jitbag.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2006, 03:40:01 PM »
Quit your cryin jitbag.

Yes, MOS, I get the impression that "salmon", what a fucking name, was the fat kid who didn't get picked for any teams in school...the PE coach forced the captains to allow him to play.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 09, 2006, 03:42:36 PM »
Yes, MOS, I get the impression that "salmon", what a fucking name, was the fat kid who didn't get picked for any teams in school...the PE coach forced the captains to allow him to play.

AHAHAAHAH!!!  And every five minutes he had to excuse himself for puff on his inhaler and was conveniently sick during the track and field portion of the semester...........monst er queef!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 09, 2006, 03:43:56 PM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!  And every five minutes he had to excuse himself for puff on his inhaler and was conveniently sick during the track and field portion of the semester...........monst er queef!!!

hahaha, yes, he was the one that everybody looked for in dodge ball to just unleash on.  Monster crying to the school nurse. hahahaha

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #246 on: August 09, 2006, 04:16:29 PM »
Yes, MOS, I get the impression that "Klaushof", what a fucking name, was the fat kid who didn't get picked for any teams in school...the PE coach forced the captains to allow him to play.

But Lardass Klaushof got his vengeance at the pie eating contest.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #247 on: August 09, 2006, 04:35:54 PM »
HAHAH! LARD HOGAN OWNS YOU ALL!!!
S

~salmon~

« Reply #248 on: August 09, 2006, 04:44:33 PM »
The "squad" are a bunch frustrated closet homos.  Go back to eating your shit stained cock sanwiches and owning 17 year old boys at the gym ::) 

MOS - why do you associate with racist rednecks like Sarcasm ???  Very disapointing :-\

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #249 on: August 09, 2006, 04:46:35 PM »
The "squad" are a bunch frustrated closet homos.  Go back to eating your shit stained cock sanwiches and owning 17 year old boys at the gym ::) 

MOS - why do you associate with racist rednecks like Sarcasm ???  Very disapointing :-\
those who scream the loudest about "racism" are always the biggest racists.
Jaejonna rows 125!!