Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36324 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #275 on: August 09, 2006, 07:28:34 PM »
I dunno, that was luke & ollie's dept, picking the judges and getting the rules set up. i took care of finding sponsors.

That's what I figured. While you were doing the work, that POS Oliver was just starting a fucking thread. Then, he takes all the credit. What a dipshit.
HAHA, RON.....

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #276 on: August 09, 2006, 07:29:01 PM »
Actually, I thought The Luke was a fcuking bitch, asking for a special board and shit. Tried to pull some uppity shit. Still, he was slapped around mighty good, and settled after awhile. Didn't write shit like: "I'm running this".

And at least The Luke isn't paying sarcasms and Mars' Cable and Internet bills...

..yet. SQUEAL BOY!!!

But you're probably right... ;D

Nice work, Zack.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: August 09, 2006, 07:30:12 PM »

yep, that means get in shape Gordiano, the Luke may let you compete ;D

I'm not sure I can get ready in 5-6 weeks or whatever time we have........I suppose I can try, and if I'm not pleased with where I'm at, I can pull a Chris Cormier.......
HAHA, RON.....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #278 on: August 09, 2006, 07:30:55 PM »
All I ask The Luke to do is not go on some dumb ass safari looking for the abominal snowman or the lochness monster... this asshole was looking for Bigfoot and found a muscle bear instead
L

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #279 on: August 09, 2006, 07:34:36 PM »
I'm not sure I can get ready in 5-6 weeks or whatever time we have........I suppose I can try, and if I'm not pleased with where I'm at, I can pull a Chris Cormier.......

we'll see where the Luke is at with the rules. And we'll see if he lets a NO ONE, who nobody knows and calls black people savages be a judge. Should be interesting, I am sure the Luke will realize what the sponsors would say if they read what one of the judges that THEY are sponsoring has said about blacks and they are sponsoring a show where one of the judges already declared someone a winner.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2006, 07:40:09 PM »

we'll see where the Luke is at with the rules. And we'll see if he lets a NO ONE, who nobody knows and calls black people savages be a judge. Should be interesting, I am sure the Luke will realize what the sponsors would say if they read what one of the judges that THEY are sponsoring has said about blacks and they are sponsoring a show where one of the judges already declared someone a winner.

Look.

I know you're new here, so you don't know all the in's and out's of Getbig. And that's cool.

But this is a quite liberal place. Racism isn't tolerated.

But if you cannot handle rude language, and harsh tone, then Getbig isn't for you.

If someone wants to sponsor a Mr Getbig contest, they better be ready to deal with this aspect.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2006, 07:40:55 PM »

We have scores of racist people on this board. Hell, I even qualify since I'm not very fond of durka durka jihad diaper heads.

What is important here are qualifications. From what we know about sarjism he has never won a show let alone competed at any level. To make matters worse he has even gone as far as to openly show his bias towards True Adonis.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2006, 07:43:52 PM »
We have scores of racist people on this board. Hell, I even qualify since I'm not very fond of durka durka jihad diaper heads.

What is important here are qualifications. From what we know about sarjism he has never won a show let alone competed at any level. To make matters worse he has even gone as far as to openly show his bias towards True Adonis.

very true. But with all the qualified people on here, to find such an open racist, with zero credentials is ridiculous. Does anyone really think he would give a black competitor a fair shake? he called them savages, for christs sake. But Ollie didn't seem to mind ::) I personally think Sarcasm is a teenager, and No one can prove otherwise.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2006, 07:46:36 PM »
Look.

I know you're new here, so you don't know all the in's and out's of Getbig. And that's cool.

But this is a quite liberal place. Racism isn't tolerated.

But if you cannot handle rude language, and harsh tone, then Getbig isn't for you.

If someone wants to sponsor a Mr Getbig contest, they better be ready to deal with this aspect.

YIP
Zack

Ollie had it fixed from the get and you know it. Sarcasm has zero credentials for judging, period.
E

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2006, 07:50:39 PM »

very true. But with all the qualified people on here, to find such an open racist, with zero credentials is ridiculous. Does anyone really think he would give a black competitor a fair shake? he called them savages, for christs sake. But Ollie didn't seem to mind ::) I personally think Sarcasm is a teenager, and No one can prove otherwise.

And we'll never know since sarjism hides behind the safety of his getbig handle.

Doesn't matter anyway since Zack fixed the problem.

I'm personally still skeptical about any bodybuilding contest held over the Internet but 240 has put a lot of work into this so he deserves credit.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2006, 07:52:27 PM »
And we'll never know since sarjism hides behind the safety of his getbig handle.

Doesn't matter anyway since Zack fixed the problem.

I'm personally still skeptical about any bodybuilding contest held over the Internet but 240 has put a lot of work into this so he deserves credit.

true, 240 did a hell of a job, Ollie, well, not so good :-\. I am sure the luke will have this thing running great in no time. ;D
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2006, 07:53:14 PM »

I have done everything possible to let the contest perfect itself, and just stayed focused on the sponsors.  You never really want the same guy holding the cash and making all the rules anway lol...

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2006, 07:54:35 PM »

I have done everything possible to let the contest perfect itself, and just stayed focused on the sponsors.  You never really want the same guy holding the cash and making all the rules anway lol...

Like I said, you I trust.

That POS newbie with no rep, I did not care for.
HAHA, RON.....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2006, 07:55:51 PM »

Ollie had it fixed from the get and you know it. Sarcasm has zero credentials for judging, period.

Ollie was a little chubby fcuker who had to go because he thought he could decide how the contest was to be run on his own.

Thanks to him there is no female judges, and a powerlifter who has a fat percentage well over 40 % Wolfy is now a judge.

And pretty much anyone has been able to sign up, so it isn't really a contest between long time Getbig members anymore.

sarcasm being a judge has nothing to do with this IMO.

You can believe that it is a setup in someway, I don't.

I wanted this Ollie guy removed because he was, among other things, a noob. And a wanker in the same dimensions as Strive2Define.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2006, 07:57:15 PM »
Ollie was a little chubby fcuker who had to go because he thought he could decide how the contest was to be run on his own.

Thanks to him there is no female judges, and a powerlifter who has a fat percentage well over 40 % Wolfy is now a judge.

And pretty much anyone has been able to sign up, so it isn't really a contest between long time Getbig members anymore.

I wanted this Ollie guy removed because he was, among other things, a noob. And a wanker in the same dimensions as Strive2Define.

YIP
Zack

While I agree with most of what you say, reality is, Sarcasm is not fit to be a judge, unless he proves otherwise.
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2006, 07:58:07 PM »

YIP
Zack

why would you want a nobody like sarcasm to judge over someone like w8lifter who has actuallly competed? He is a nobody. I don't get it.
E

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2006, 08:00:25 PM »

YIP
Zack

I think you need to address this, Zack. Replace him with a female former (or active) competitor. Hell, anyone that has competed is more qualified than an Internet forum troll.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »

why would you want a nobody like sarcasm to judge over someone like w8lifter who has actuallly competed? He is a nobody. I don't get it.

Originally, I wanted Goatboy, flower, Geo and Slippedisc to be judges...

My point is, that for the contest to have a Getbig touch, there should at least some guy who is a Getbigger.

And sarcasm is definitely a Getbigger IMO.

There are several judges who I think are less fit to be judging. Wolfy is the worst of them all IMO, nothing personal, just facts. And he isn't a Getbigger like sarcasm.

gordiano, Mars, Sarcasm, rocket, flower, Geo... You pick any of these.

But if I were to pick some good judges right now (who are also long time members), it would be Howard White, I-One, Bix, INSOMNIA and Princess. Add some of the judges already on there. Like sarcasm.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2006, 08:05:56 PM »
even this guy is more qualified than Sarcasm....
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2006, 08:06:58 PM »

But if I were to pick some good judges right now (who are also long time members), it would be Howard White, I-One, Bix, INSOMNIA and Princess. Add some of the judges already on there. Like sarcasm.

rocket would be a good one, definitely.  

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2006, 08:08:28 PM »

perfect, rocket in, Sarcasm out, sweet ;D
E

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2006, 08:11:52 PM »

My point is, that for the contest to have a Getbig touch, there should at least some guy who is a Getbigger.

And sarcasm is definitely a Getbigger IMO.

There are several judges who I think are less fit to be judging. Wolfy is the worst of them all IMO, nothing personal, just facts. And he isn't a Getbigger like sarcasm.

YIP
Zack

I disagree, Zack. This just hurts the credibility of the judges panel in what is already a questionable contest held over the Internet.

If it's a legit getbigger you need I'd go with Flower, Knny, Rocket, or Gordiano.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2006, 08:14:48 PM »
I disagree, Zack. This just hurts the credibility of the judges panel in what is already a questionable contest held over the Internet.

If it's a legit getbigger you need I'd go with Flower, Knny, Rocket, or Gordiano.

excellent choices.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2006, 08:23:18 PM »

Hey now, I was only giving examples of Awesome Members that makes this board what it is.

And Sarcasm is IMO a brilliant pic to judge the contest.

Perhaps he'll give some "monster 15 inch arms" comments while commenting too.

His friendship with TA is what it is. It's their problem. I think sarcasm wants to be known for integrity.

Princess L and INSOMNIA would be two judges that I'd like to see judging. Good to have females judging. Ollie obviously didn't understand the benefits it would have.

Also never understood why Ollie didn't have either Bix or Howie as judges. It occured to me only much later that he was a fcuking lardass noob.

Now it's up to The Luke.

I know what I would do though, take a look at the judging panel, and go through it one final time. Cut out those who shouldn't be there and get some of those who should be there.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2006, 08:26:56 PM »
Hey now, I was only giving examples of Awesome Members that makes this board what it is.

And Sarcasm is IMO a brilliant pic to judge the contest.

Perhaps he'll give some "monster 15 inch arms" comments while commenting too.

His friendship with TA is what it is. It's their problem. I think sarcasm wants to be known for integrity.

Princess L and INSOMNIA would be two judges that I'd like to see judging. Good to have females judging. Ollie obviously didn't understand the benefits it would have.

Also never understood why Ollie didn't have either Bix or Howie as judges. It occured to me only much later that he was a fcuking lardass noob.

Now it's up to The Luke.

I know what I would do though, take a look at the judging panel, and go through it one final time. Cut out those who shouldn't be there and get some of those who should be there.

YIP
Zack

spoken like a gentleman, the ball is now in the Lukes court.
E