Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36405 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #300 on: August 09, 2006, 10:49:09 PM »
The Luke is not hijacking the contest 240 and I put together. The Luke had no say in anything - judges, rules, etc. This is entirely a 240/Oliver joint. He was going to start a contest but everyone complained that he was taking too long. Then he said there seems to be a lack of interest. Well, obviously that's not true. Bear in mind, I was saying he would do a great job. I was defending him when people were bashing him.

All the complaining is from a few rabble rousers that do nothing but complain on here all day. The Luke can start his own contest, but he's not taking over ours. He had no say in it whatsoever. It will go on as scheduled. The judges will determine the winners Sept. 22, 23
"Shut the F up and train"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #301 on: August 10, 2006, 12:03:21 AM »
The Luke is not hijacking the contest 240 and I put together. The Luke had no say in anything - judges, rules, etc. This is entirely a 240/Oliver joint. He was going to start a contest but everyone complained that he was taking too long. Then he said there seems to be a lack of interest. Well, obviously that's not true. Bear in mind, I was saying he would do a great job. I was defending him when people were bashing him.

All the complaining is from a few rabble rousers that do nothing but complain on here all day. The Luke can start his own contest, but he's not taking over ours. He had no say in it whatsoever. It will go on as scheduled. The judges will determine the winners Sept. 22, 23

You still haven't responded to our questions/concerns....pussy.

Whatever little credibilty you may have had, it's gone now.

Like I said, ditch this name. Start over and next time don't be an asshole.
HAHA, RON.....

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #302 on: August 10, 2006, 12:11:01 AM »
the non juiced judge the juiced and vice versa    that ought to be intresting

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #303 on: August 10, 2006, 12:17:25 AM »
the non juiced judge the juiced and vice versa    that ought to be intresting

WE ARE NOT CHANGING THE RULES!

This is Oliver's contest................. . ::)
HAHA, RON.....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: August 10, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »
So its just a few rabble rousers

Oliver if you can't see how many legitimate concerns have been raised over sarcasm you need to take your head out his ass
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #305 on: August 10, 2006, 04:25:41 AM »
So its just a few rabble rousers

Oliver if you can't see how many legitimate concerns have been raised over sarcasm you need to take your head out his ass

Are you even going to address our concerns Ollie? or are you as big of a pussy as we think you are? Or do you think choosing someone with zero credentials who is a NOONE was a good idea? Are you going to answer these questions or just keep saying "this is my contest"? (Zach, can you get this newb out and the luke in?)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #306 on: August 10, 2006, 04:39:12 AM »
damn Zach you had me excited, I was beginning to think we were going to have a "real"  contest :-\
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #307 on: August 10, 2006, 04:50:28 AM »

Princess L and INSOMNIA would be two judges that I'd like to see judging. Good to have females judging. Ollie obviously didn't understand the benefits it would have.

I know what I would do though, take a look at the judging panel, and go through it one final time. Cut out those who shouldn't be there and get some of those who should be there.

YIP
Zack

Agreed ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #308 on: August 10, 2006, 05:23:22 AM »
Ollie and his lunch money is out.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #309 on: August 10, 2006, 05:36:06 AM »
Danielson and the rest of the fags ranting about Sarcasm - take a f*cking break already. Firstly, Danny Boy, you (just like most, if not all, of the other tiny tits) obviously are still smartin' from all those verbal lashings that Sarcasm and the rest of the SQUAD hand out to you on a daily basis and are therefore, just trying to get back at him by making a lot of noise about him being a racist. Let me ask you this Danielson - If Sarcasm saying things about blacks (which he obviously did to push the buttons of whoever was willing to take the bait) makes him a racist, what does your constant trashing of Arabs and other middle easterners make you ? You are the last person who should be complaining about racism etc, not to mention you're abnormally gay ;D

As for Sarcasm not being qualified to be a judge etc, puhleeeeeeeeease. As if everyone else on the judging panel was born with judging skills ::). Anyone with half a brain can see from a lot of his posts that Sarcasm is a pretty intelligent and intense guy, plus, he knows his shit when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting etc. If he does criticise the build of a lot of getbiggers who post pics, it's always to get them riled up and set them up for some Getbig-style ribbing. Plus he always compliments a lot of the guys he insulted after some time, when they realise that his criticism was purely for a laugh.

Lastly, Sarcasm is not the only judge and as has been mentioned a million times, any extremes in scores are to be thrown out. I myself would rather have Sarcasm to throw in a bit of commentary in that unique style of his that only he can deliver, rather than some lame, boring guy like Hedge or Rocket (no offence guys ;D). So there 8)

bigcal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #310 on: August 10, 2006, 05:42:21 AM »
Ollie and his lunch money is out.

YIP
Zack

Hedge, you should take this show over.  You seem to have the right ideas and obviously have the credentials for the job. I cant see many people objecting with you at the helms.  What do you say? Man up.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #311 on: August 10, 2006, 05:53:21 AM »
Danielson and the rest of the fags ranting about Sarcasm - take a f*cking break already. Firstly, Danny Boy, you (just like most, if not all, of the other tiny tits) obviously are still smartin' from all those verbal lashings that Sarcasm and the rest of the SQUAD hand out to you on a daily basis and are therefore, just trying to get back at him by making a lot of noise about him being a racist. Let me ask you this Danielson - If Sarcasm saying things about blacks (which he obviously did to push the buttons of whoever was willing to take the bait) makes him a racist, what does your constant trashing of Arabs and other middle easterners make you ? You are the last person who should be complaining about racism etc, not to mention you're abnormally gay ;D

As for Sarcasm not being qualified to be a judge etc, puhleeeeeeeeease. As if everyone else on the judging panel was born with judging skills ::). Anyone with half a brain can see from a lot of his posts that Sarcasm is a pretty intelligent and intense guy, plus, he knows his shit when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting etc. If he does criticise the build of a lot of getbiggers who post pics, it's always to get them riled up and set them up for some Getbig-style ribbing. Plus he always compliments a lot of the guys he insulted after some time, when they realise that his criticism was purely for a laugh.

Lastly, Sarcasm is not the only judge and as has been mentioned a million times, any extremes in scores are to be thrown out. I myself would rather have Sarcasm to throw in a bit of commentary in that unique style of his that only he can deliver, rather than some lame, boring guy like Hedge or Rocket (no offence guys ;D). So there 8)

You're missing the point - it's about sarcasm's credibility (of which he has none).

If the point of his selection was to inject his lame sense of humor there are much better getbig ambassadors (like the ones mentioned above) who would do a better job (IMO) and not have a bias towards one of the competitors.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #312 on: August 10, 2006, 05:56:36 AM »
Sarcasm is a GetBig personality, he will be a judge representing that viewpoint....
To say that he has bias that will affect the standings is ridiculous, he is but one judge on a panel of like 10 or so....I cant find anyone who likes gays but Alexxx isnt up in arms ..
L

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #313 on: August 10, 2006, 06:01:18 AM »
wow another 2 page post from kiwiol licking sarcasm's ass. who ever saw that coming  ::)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #314 on: August 10, 2006, 06:06:30 AM »
wow another 2 page post from kiwiol licking sarcasm's ass. who ever saw that coming  ::)

You are obviously hurt from all that beating you got from me and everyone else not too long ago. Hahahahaha you crack me up BSB

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #315 on: August 10, 2006, 06:09:26 AM »
You are obviously hurt from all that beating you got from me and everyone else not too long ago. Hahahahaha you crack me up BSB

you're so predictable. only time you get out of the sewers of getbig (the alphaboards where you swim around in your own shit) is when you feel the need to defend your lover sarcasm. dont you get it? it doesnt help that squad people comes to the rescue, it does the opposite - it proves that it's fixed, and this group of people back eachother no matter what.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #316 on: August 10, 2006, 06:10:49 AM »
You're missing the point - it's about sarcasm's credibility (of which he has none).
If the point of his selection was to inject his lame sense of humor there are much better getbig ambassadors (like the ones mentioned above) who would do a better job (IMO) and not have a bias towards one of the competitors.

What credibility? Are you saying that posting one's pics makes them automatically credible ? The thing is, the contest has a panel of 10 + judges and like I and a lot of others mentioned before, any extremities of scores are to be thrown out. Going by your theory, then Vince G, who's posted his pics and 'competed' has more credibility / qualifications than some actual IFBB judge or even a bodybuilder (like gh15, for example, assuming he is a real pro) who posts under an anonymous handle ?

The pics of the competitors are going to be put up and the scores are going to reflect the truth. And you obviously don't know Sarcasm enough because he does make a lot of serious posts which are as objective and intelligent as they come.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #317 on: August 10, 2006, 06:14:27 AM »
What credibility? Are you saying that posting one's pics makes them automatically credible ? The thing is, the contest has a panel of 10 + judges and like I and a lot of others mentioned before, any extremities of scores are to be thrown out.

and this would be a waste and could affect the people competing.

The pics of the competitors are going to be put up and the scores are going to reflect the truth. And you obviously don't know Sarcasm enough because he does make a lot of serious posts which are as objective and intelligent as they come.

yeah right. how come only his asskissers believe this? nobody else does.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #318 on: August 10, 2006, 06:14:44 AM »
you're so predictable. only time you get out of the sewers of getbig (the alphaboards where you swim around in your own shit) is when you feel the need to defend your lover sarcasm. dont you get it? it doesnt help that squad people comes to the rescue, it does the opposite - it proves that it's fixed, and this group of people back eachother no matter what.

The only thing that's proven is that you are a f*cking retard who's incapable of saying anything that's even remotely funny or sensible or logical or entertaining. And don't you go badmouthing the alphabet boards you shitstain - remember how you, more than anyone else, made more posts and threads there, along with your queer-ass groupies while BSB let you play around a few weeks back ? Of course, you got soundly beaten and now are too scared to come down to the V and post under your handle (which is a gimmick anyway). So, stick to jerking off to Stallone and making gay ass worship threads dedicated to his physique you little polesmoker hahahahahahaha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #319 on: August 10, 2006, 06:16:08 AM »
and this would be a waste and could affect the people competing.
yeah right. how come only his asskissers believe this? nobody else does.

I don't need to respond to you anymore you, gimmick. Let me know if you have something worthwhile to say.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #320 on: August 10, 2006, 06:16:20 AM »
The only thing that's proven is that you are a f*cking retard who's incapable of saying anything that's even remotely funny or sensible or logical or entertaining. And don't you go badmouthing the alphabet boards you shitstain - remember how you, more than anyone else, made more posts and threads there, along with your queer-ass groupies while BSB let you play around a few weeks back ? Of course, you got soundly beaten and now are too scared to come down to the V and post under your handle (which is a gimmick anyway). So, stick to jerking off to Stallone and making gay ass worship threads dedicated to his physique you little polesmoker hahahahahahaha.

meltdown
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #321 on: August 10, 2006, 06:16:49 AM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #322 on: August 10, 2006, 06:17:06 AM »
I don't need to respond to you anymore you, gimmick. Let me know if you have something worthwhile to say.

you mean you CAN'T  ::)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #323 on: August 10, 2006, 06:18:13 AM »
you mean you CAN'T  ::)

Read it again retard Gimmick

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #324 on: August 10, 2006, 06:18:48 AM »
Gimmick

a gimmick with 6000+ REAL posts (not one liners like sarcasm!) on pretty much any board and the majority being from the most serious boards (training, nutrition etc) as well as membership for 2+ years?

haha yeah right  ::)

Z