Author Topic: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!  (Read 36327 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Mr. GetBig Contest is FIXED!!!
« Reply #325 on: August 10, 2006, 06:20:34 AM »
Read it again retard Gimmick

everybody knows you meltdown and have no response, we've seen it hundreds of times, when you fuck up you post animated pictures, or recycle the same quote over and over again, or just disappear and hide in a corner.  :D
now your new tactic is calling the veterans of this board for "gimmicks"  ::)
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: August 10, 2006, 06:21:01 AM »
Just victims of the in house drive by

sarcasm says jump you say how high
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #327 on: August 10, 2006, 06:21:11 AM »
a gimmick with 6000+ REAL posts (not one liners like sarcasm!) on pretty much any board and the majority being from the most serious boards (training, nutrition etc) as well as membership for 2+ years?
haha yeah right  

Thanks for admitting it you retard hahahahahahaha. Everyone knows you are just using this handle now, cause the original poster isn't posting anymore.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2006, 06:22:33 AM »
Thanks for admitting it you retard hahahahahahaha. Everyone knows you are just using this handle now, cause the original poster isn't posting anymore.

haha nice conspiracy theory
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #329 on: August 10, 2006, 06:22:54 AM »
everybody knows you meltdown and have no response, we've seen it hundreds of times, when you f**k up you post animated pictures, or recycle the same quote over and over again, or just disappear and hide in a corner.  :D
now your new tactic is calling the veterans of this board for "gimmicks"  ::)

'Everybody' huh? Hahahahahaha. BTW, you aren't a veteran - just add up 5000 zero's and you'll see that the answer is still a zero, gimmick.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #330 on: August 10, 2006, 06:23:29 AM »
haha nice conspiracy theory

Yes, except, this is true - You are a gimmick.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #331 on: August 10, 2006, 06:24:05 AM »
'Everybody' huh? Hahahahahaha. BTW, you aren't a veteran - just add up 5000 zero's and you'll see that the answer is still a zero, gimmick.

how many others with 6000+ posts that been on here since 2004 or earlier can you mention? that's right, not many of us VETERANS around
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #332 on: August 10, 2006, 06:24:56 AM »
Yes, except, this is true - You are a gimmick.

you mean broadstreet bruiser hacked this account or what are you saying?

you want a bet again? or you gonna CHICKEN OUT like last time when you were offered A THOUSAND DOLLARS to settle it?

haha chicken shit, all talk no action AGAIN
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #333 on: August 10, 2006, 06:25:39 AM »
how many others with 6000+ posts that been on here since 2004 or earlier can you mention? that's right, not many of us VETERANS around

Ok, I'll put it this way:

0 + 0 + 0.....6000+ times = ZERO
Bluto = Gimmick + Abused gay retard

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #334 on: August 10, 2006, 06:26:10 AM »
you mean broadstreet bruiser hacked this account or what are you saying?
you want a bet again? or you gonna CHICKEN OUT like last time when you were offered A THOUSAND DOLLARS to settle it?
haha chicken shit, all talk no action AGAIN

Nice try gimmick ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #335 on: August 10, 2006, 06:27:40 AM »
Nice try gimmick ;)

you backed out again i see. you get the chance to prove it. you back out. why would you do that? because you know you're wrong. no other explanation can possibly exist.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #336 on: August 10, 2006, 06:30:30 AM »
you backed out again i see. you get the chance to prove it. you back out. why would you do that? because you know you're wrong. no other explanation can possibly exist.

Yes there is - you are a gimmick

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #337 on: August 10, 2006, 06:32:04 AM »
Yes there is - you are a gimmick

you say so, but that's not enough, you gotta back it up and prove it. you wont, and you cant. why? because you know it's bullshit. youre owning yourself every minute that you refuse to take the bet. this is just an endless ongoing selfownage on your behalf.

whats next? you gonna call ron a gimmick? make as much sense. you lost it. stay off the drugs!
Z

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #338 on: August 10, 2006, 06:34:43 AM »
What credibility? Are you saying that posting one's pics makes them automatically credible ? The thing is, the contest has a panel of 10 + judges and like I and a lot of others mentioned before, any extremities of scores are to be thrown out. Going by your theory, then Vince G, who's posted his pics and 'competed' has more credibility / qualifications than some actual IFBB judge or even a bodybuilder (like gh15, for example, assuming he is a real pro) who posts under an anonymous handle ?

The pics of the competitors are going to be put up and the scores are going to reflect the truth. And you obviously don't know Sarcasm enough because he does make a lot of serious posts which are as objective and intelligent as they come.

I never said just posting pics gives one credibility. I'm saying that being a successful competitor gives degrees of credibility. Judges like Shawn and Lee rate very high while other less successful judges rate much lower. From what we know about Sarcasm he's on the very bottom of the spectrum.

And you're right. I DON'T know Sarcasm enugh to say he's a credible judge and that's my issue with him. If he does make serious posts that are objective and intelligent I have not seen them but I'll take your word for it. Every post of his that I've read have been non-constructive, petty, and childish at best. This kid lives to cut others down and make claims about himself that he has yet to back up with any proof - all talk and no action.

Don't get me wrong. I can be a jerk like anyone else who posts here but there is a time and place for everything and if the point of his selection was to get a getbig personality there are better choices.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #339 on: August 10, 2006, 06:38:56 AM »
you say so, but that's not enough, you gotta back it up and prove it. you wont, and you cant. why? because you know it's bullshit. youre owning yourself every minute that you refuse to take the bet. this is just an endless ongoing selfownage on your behalf.
whats next? you gonna call ron a gimmick? make as much sense. you lost it. stay off the drugs!

No, only you are a gimmick and I say that only because you couldn't possibly be a real person and make SUCH boring, lame and gay ass posts, if you know what I mean :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #340 on: August 10, 2006, 06:42:43 AM »
I never said just posting pics gives one credibility. I'm saying that being a successful competitor gives degrees of credibility. Judges like Shawn and Lee rate very high while other less successful judges rate much lower. From what we know about Sarcasm he's on the very bottom of the spectrum.
And you're right. I DON'T know Sarcasm enugh to say he's a credible judge and that's my issue with him. If he does make serious posts that are objective and intelligent I have not seen them but I'll take your word for it. Every post of his that I've read have been non-constructive, petty, and childish at best. This kid lives to cut others down and make claims about himself that he has yet to back up with any proof - all talk and no action.
Don't get me wrong. I can be a jerk like anyone else who posts here but there is a time and place for everything and if the point of his selection was to get a getbig personality there are better choices.

Sarcasm does make serious posts, but they are far outnumbered by his 'owning' posts ;D, which is why you haven't seen them. As for guys to be competitors to be good judges, you are wrong. It is certainly good to have a couple of bodybuilders, esp pros, in the panel, but it wouldn't be so much fun to have ALL the judges to be pros. Sarcasm is a unique character who is funny, knows his stuff, is able to make funny comments (as long as you realise this is a forum and don't take it deadly serious) and is a Getbig icon. So, he should stay as a judge.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: August 10, 2006, 06:44:53 AM »
can you point me in the direction of his funny comments

hahahahahahahaha your shit hahahahahha

is not what i would call hilarious
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #342 on: August 10, 2006, 06:45:16 AM »
Sarcasm does make serious posts, but they are far outnumbered by his 'owning' posts ;D, which is why you haven't seen them.

they dont exist.

Sarcasm is a unique character who is funny, knows his stuff, is able to make funny comments (as long as you realise this is a forum and don't take it deadly serious) and is a Getbig icon. So, he should stay as a judge.

why? make no sense. his character, being funny, making funny comments etc is not part of the job as a judge. there will be no room for that whatsoever. as for him knowing his stuff, he doesn't.

Z

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #343 on: August 10, 2006, 06:56:51 AM »
Sarcasm does make serious posts, but they are far outnumbered by his 'owning' posts ;D, which is why you haven't seen them. As for guys to be competitors to be good judges, you are wrong. It is certainly good to have a couple of bodybuilders, esp pros, in the panel, but it wouldn't be so much fun to have ALL the judges to be pros. Sarcasm is a unique character who is funny, knows his stuff, is able to make funny comments (as long as you realise this is a forum and don't take it deadly serious) and is a Getbig icon. So, he should stay as a judge.

I respect your opinion, Kiwiol.

We'll just agree to disagree.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #344 on: August 10, 2006, 06:59:01 AM »
they dont exist.
why? make no sense. his character, being funny, making funny comments etc is not part of the job as a judge. there will be no room for that whatsoever. as for him knowing his stuff, he doesn't.

Why do you keep talking about things you have no idea about, such as bodybuilding etc ? Stick to making threads worshipping your idol stallone you little polesmoker hahahahahahaha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #345 on: August 10, 2006, 07:00:40 AM »
I respect your opinion, Kiwiol.
We'll just agree to disagree.

Fair enough

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #346 on: August 10, 2006, 07:00:56 AM »
WTF?  Another 3 pages of whining and bitching by people who 1) aren't even in the contest and 2) didn't offer any sponsorship money  Let the people who set it up just run the thing and if you don't like it, ignore it.  As for now it's Oliver, if Luke can find the time in between ass-banging koala's to run it, so be it.

And as for the sarcasm racist comments, give it a rest.  He does it to push buttons.  Hell, one bb he always speaks highly of is Cormier, and if you can find a worse representative of blacks (excluding Goodrun who is offically of the ashy race) than him, I would be impressed.
Get over yourselves.  It's the Mr. Getbig contest, not the NPC nationals, Olympia, etc...

Rant over.....fags.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #347 on: August 10, 2006, 07:04:03 AM »
WTF?  Another 3 pages of whining and bitching by people who 1) aren't even in the contest and 2) didn't offer any sponsorship money  Let the people who set it up just run the thing and if you don't like it, ignore it.  As for now it's Oliver, if Luke can find the time in between ass-banging koala's to run it, so be it.
And as for the sarcasm racist comments, give it a rest.  He does it to push buttons.  Hell, one bb he always speaks highly of is Cormier, and if you can find a worse representative of blacks (excluding Goodrun who is offically of the ashy race) than him, I would be impressed.
Get over yourselves.  It's the Mr. Getbig contest, not the NPC nationals, Olympia, etc...
Rant over.....fags.  ;D

It's mostly Bluto making all the noise surprise, surprise ::) That snotrag is obviously still hurting from all the lashes he recieved from us hahahahahahaha.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #348 on: August 10, 2006, 07:33:24 AM »

spoken like a gentleman, the ball is now in the Lukes court.

and he decided to pass.....hahahahahahah

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #349 on: August 10, 2006, 07:45:39 AM »

It's the Mr. Getbig contest, not the NPC nationals, Olympia, etc...

True that ..i think you wont find anyone in the contest protesting to Sarcasm as a judge, and if Ollie did put up some money than thats alot more than The luke ever did..anyways he is too busy tryin to find the missing link between his mom and his sister in the woods somewhere on Mt. Brokeback
L