Author Topic: Worst Discovery - Belly Ring or SkinnyMini?  (Read 12985 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: Worst Discovery - Belly Ring or SkinnyMini?
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2006, 09:12:47 PM »
this thread need s to die or get back on topic   even if it makeing fun of me  i asick of this worls trade shit  i was close enogh  and freake dout enough i don;t wanan think abou itanymore

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2006, 09:14:52 PM »
JFK was killed by a magic bullet a week after promising to dismantle the CIA.  Anyone who investigated it chose suicide.  That one is a dead horse.

But 911 is fresh in ppl's minds still, and those who may have been involved are still in power.  And people are not scared.  The internet makes it too big.  110 million Americans believe it was an inside job.  people march every weekend.  

I know no one will ever see trial, and that's fine.  But once the people know, the govt won't be able to pull this shit again.  make 911 the last terror attack.   I bet this intense scrutiny had a big influence on the LACK of an iranian attack.  You know the govt would really love a reason to get into Iran.  But any attack at this point would raise so many flags that people wouldn't support it like they did afghanistan.

I make a little noise... because if everyone did, it would never happen again.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
They should rebuild the towers and then take Bush and Cheney on the top floor and throw them out of a window.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2006, 09:17:09 PM »
JFK was killed by a magic bullet a week after promising to dismantle the CIA.  Anyone who investigated it chose suicide.  That one is a dead horse.

But 911 is fresh in ppl's minds still, and those who may have been involved are still in power.  And people are not scared.  The internet makes it too big.  110 million Americans believe it was an inside job.  people march every weekend.  

I know no one will ever see trial, and that's fine.  But once the people know, the govt won't be able to pull this shit again.  make 911 the last terror attack.   I bet this intense scrutiny had a big influence on the LACK of an iranian attack.  You know the govt would really love a reason to get into Iran.  But any attack at this point would raise so many flags that people wouldn't support it like they did afghanistan.

I make a little noise... because if everyone did, it would never happen again.

and you voted for bush

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2006, 09:17:45 PM »
They should rebuild the towers and then take Bush and Cheney on the top floor and throw them out of a window.
you might wanna delete that you can go to jail for shi tlike that

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2006, 09:20:46 PM »
you might wanna delete that you can go to jail for shi tlike that

I wrote 'they' not 'I'.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Worst Discovery ???
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2006, 10:24:07 PM »
I honestly don't know what that whole "no time for love doctor jones" meant.

indiana jones and the temple of doom

"short round" says it as they are driving through the city being shot at...

i think dzull means he doesnt have time to spell check

hope this helps

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2006, 10:30:11 PM »
i would say my ring  caus ei dint; know abou tth eother thing  but i don;t regret it caus ethat stupid ass thing go tme more head from girls then.............. shit i can;t even think of analogy  it's weird how something like that works  i never would have guessed it myself

but i know it does look gay in retrospect

Can someone get Ronnie or Lee to translate this??

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2006, 10:32:01 PM »
it was, esp caus eit doesn;t make sense

my posts  idon;t punctuate  or spell check  no time for love doctor jones    i fyou don;t like it don;t read it    and i do it to piss people off    it seems to work well

Thats because when you clicked on the spell check it freaking blew up trying to figure it out :-\!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2006, 10:48:14 PM »
No.  I may vote libertarian.  I may not vote.  I'm a diehard repub who is suddenly very much without a party.

Oh c'mon Rob...you don't really buy that shit do you? Damn near every piece of evidence you posted has liberal bias written all over it. I'm not saying you're becoming liberal and I like you too much to wish that on you, but your doing exactly what they want you to do and thats to fall for it!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2006, 10:52:36 PM »
Oh c'mon Rob...you don't really buy that shit do you? Damn near every piece of evidence you posted has liberal bias written all over it. I'm not saying you're becoming liberal and I like you too much to wish that on you, but your doing exactly what they want you to do and thats to fall for it!!

I hate lazy democrats.  I hate psychotic neocons. I hate junkies and criminals.

I think I remain a conservative guy.  I campaigned for Bush and got friends to change their votes from Gore then Kerry.  But I have watched film after film, read a few books on it, and his actions, and the scientific analysis of the events on 911, do point to demolitions. 

I don't know what happened at the pentagon.  It was weird how 2 6-ton engines disappeared.  but I KNOW the towers did not have the potential energy, from the fuel or the inertia of falling floors, to turn 110 floors of concrete and steel into 30 feet of powder.  And the pool of moltel metal below the towers, still burning for 6 weeks, no.  And the WTC7 that fell for no reason and was never addressed, no.

It scares the hell out of me, Joe.  I've followed the law and been a diehard repub my whole life.  but I know that 911 was staged.  And all I can do now is wait for those involved to feel not scared, or guilty, and come fwd.

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2006, 11:48:38 PM »
The 9/11 conspiracy mongers are living in a pure fantasy world, where the Big Bad Government can secretly orchestrate vast conspiracies without anyone finding out. The reality is that every branch of the federal government is subject to tremendous scrutiny by the press and the media. Look at Watergate, the NSA wiretap scandal, and the Valerie Plame affair. Nixon couldn't burglarize a fucking hotel room without the press finding out about it. The New York Times found out about Bush's secret wiretapping program, and that pales in comparison to a possible 9/11 conspiracy. There is simply no way the gang of retards known as "the Bush Administration" could pull off something so complex and so elaborate without leaving a shred of evidence behind. It is a physical impossibility. Someone would've leaked their plans long before they had time to carry them out. This is an indisputable fact.

What about Pearl Harbor. The President and Sec of Def knew we were going to be attacked but did not alert the Admiral in charge of the base. They needed a reason to get in the war and garner American citizens support for it. Then the government let the Admiral take the fall for it, he took a reduction in rank, was retired and made to look like an idiot. I'll try to find the details, a retired general who was teaching a class I was in gave us handouts with written dialogue and a time line of the events leading up to the bombing at Pearl Harbor. They were released to the public I think around 2000 but don't quote me, I'll have to find my info. But my point is that it is possible and we may find out 30 yrs from now that there was a conspiracy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2006, 11:54:28 PM »
Govt learned their lesson with pearl harbor.  they put blame on two men (kimmel and short) and these two men were very happy to report that roosevelt knew all along. 

with 911, NO ONE was blamed.  No one.  90 minutes of everyone asleep at NORAD - and the inability to turn off a bunch of wargames started that AM - was incompetent at best and treasonous at worst.  Everyone who did look bad was given a promotion afterwards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2006, 11:57:28 PM »
In late july 06 they released papers where Lyndon B Johnson said "I want that boat on the bottom of the g*dd*mn sea" about a US ship being attacked by the Israelis to get us into war with Egypt.  Our planes stood down while this boat was bombed.  Also gulf of tonkien was revealed with de-classified docs to be a farce.

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2006, 12:07:44 AM »
Govt learned their lesson with pearl harbor.  they put blame on two men (kimmel and short) and these two men were very happy to report that roosevelt knew all along. 

Admiral Kimmel Thanks it was bugging me that I couldn't remember his name.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2006, 12:41:55 AM »
Wow 240 is reaching new levels of stupidity.

So you claim Bush sent Osama a letter telling him to send some boys in and get the "glory" of taking down the towers.And as a prize Bush will come pulverize his country.

^^^pure logic there!  ::)

PLEASE get back to what you are good at,since you obviously never tried to write an equation to check the potential energies or do some real thinking besides reading some retards books.Peolpe will allways say shit,espcialy when they can make you pay them to read it.

You are a much better internet troll then an engineer/logistics planer.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2006, 01:33:50 AM »
Fucks sake 240... every fucking section of getbig is being ruined by your 911 conspiracy theory drool. >:(

You're throwing this 36% firgure around as if it somehow makes everything you say true... Fact: 36%+ of people are idiots.

You're clearly a conspiracy junkie, you want to believe, and need people to believe with you to feel good about yourself. So I suggest you go and join a 911 conspiracy forum... AND STOP FUCKING OVER-TAKING THREADS WITH THIS DRIVEL!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2006, 02:22:28 AM »
it does look gay in retrospect

....agreed!

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2006, 03:27:19 AM »
 Just stop man, I live in NYC I go to school in downtown NYC  I saw the towers fall, my father saw the second plane hit from mere blocks away I know 4 people who lost their lives that day. Your "proof" is dubious at best from people who sound unreliable. A bullet hitting a tree? try a fucking rocket dude

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2006, 03:51:09 AM »
"  110 million Americans believe it was an inside job.  people march every weekend.  "

" The national survey of 1,010 adults"

Where are you getting 110 million? Just cause they poll 1010 adults doesnt make it correct representation of all Americans.  Those 1010 adults could be from a college campus....inner city minorities, democrats, study groups..etc

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2006, 07:22:00 AM »
No.  I may vote libertarian.  I may not vote.  I'm a diehard repub who is suddenly very much without a party.

Whats your position on gay marriage? since your a Republican I suppose you are against it. Or are you like Arnold, liberal on social issues?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2006, 07:26:29 AM »
indiana jones and the temple of doom

"short round" says it as they are driving through the city being shot at...

i think dzull means he doesnt have time to spell check

hope this helps

youthe man   ;D

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2006, 07:27:41 AM »

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2006, 07:29:08 AM »
dont ya'll love getbig?.....lol. any threads, anything,.....thread like this one.... ;D ;D.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2006, 07:30:37 AM »

Ok,, what is funny now is; the more you guys complain, the worse i am gonna type.... get it?   ;D

and just for the record i had a schoalarship to college..........   academic  lol  ;D

what university did you go to and what is your degree in...you talk about school a lot and your education