Author Topic: Worst Discovery - Belly Ring or SkinnyMini?  (Read 12982 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Worst Discovery - Belly Ring or SkinnyMini?
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2006, 07:55:17 AM »
Whats your position on gay marriage? since your a Republican I suppose you are against it. Or are you like Arnold, liberal on social issues?

I believe gay marriage is a token issue which is used by the media and political parties to really distract people from the major issues we're facing as a nation.

How many of us are seriously going to be affected if two men living together have a piece of paper?  But how many of us are affected by tying the US economy to a 5-year war?  (this coming from a formerly pro-war guy!)

I remember when the media spent weeks, interviewing priests and politicians, and it was all just a diversionary tactic.  People were ignoring the 2 big issues of our lifetime.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Worst Discovery ???
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2006, 08:00:03 AM »
what university did you go to and what is your degree in...you talk about school a lot and your education

he went to the 8th oldest institution in the Western Hemisphere, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
L

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2006, 09:09:06 AM »
 Just stop man, I live in NYC I go to school in downtown NYC  I saw the towers fall, my father saw the second plane hit from mere blocks away I know 4 people who lost their lives that day. Your "proof" is dubious at best from people who sound unreliable. A bullet hitting a tree? try a fucking rocket dude

I had people I know die in the towers that day too.Thats why I hate this conspiracy shit.
The House that Ruth built

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2006, 09:25:43 AM »
 Just stop man, I live in NYC I go to school in downtown NYC  I saw the towers fall, my father saw the second plane hit from mere blocks away I know 4 people who lost their lives that day. Your "proof" is dubious at best from people who sound unreliable. A bullet hitting a tree? try a fucking rocket dude

One of the engineers who designed the trade centers was interviewed about a year BEFORE 9-11 about what would happen if a large commercial plane hit the trade center. At the time I believe he said a 737 was  the biggest plane. (when they were built). His analogy was a plane hitting the trade center was like poking a hole in your screen door with a pencil. He said they where designed to take multiple hits with minimal damage.

As far as you knowing people who died, I know someone who was next door and knew dozens of people who died. This does not give you any more right to criticize anyone with an opinion. So stop with the I am a victim attitude.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2006, 09:28:13 AM »
One of the engineers who designed the trade centers was interviewed about a year BEFORE 9-11 about what would happen if a large commercial plane hit the trade center. At the time I believe he said a 737 was  the biggest plane. (when they were built). His analogy was a plane hitting the trade center was like poking a hole in your screen door with a pencil. He said they where designed to take multiple hits with minimal damage.

Of course if he designed it, he's going to say that. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »
Of course if he designed it, he's going to say that. 

Not sure what you mean, but remember this was before so it had nothing to do with 9-11.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2006, 09:59:27 AM »
Not sure what you mean, but remember this was before so it had nothing to do with 9-11.

Sorry, what I mean is that there is no way he would admit it, even if he knew it had structural problems, etc... because he, along with the other engineers, would be liable.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2006, 11:42:34 AM »
Sorry, what I mean is that there is no way he would admit it, even if he knew it had structural problems, etc... because he, along with the other engineers, would be liable.

Yeah, but there was nothing to admit then as this was BEFORE 9-11. It was just an interview about how the buildings were built.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2006, 12:14:36 PM »
Yeah, but there was nothing to admit then as this was BEFORE 9-11. It was just an interview about how the buildings were built.

But don't you think he is obviously going to say that the structures could withstand anything, etc...?  I can't imagine he would say "if struck, they could possible fall."

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2006, 12:49:51 PM »

----- On 911, she was bothered by how the towers came down.  Building was unraveling.  Didn't make sense to her.  Mentioned the similarity of the towers' structure to trees' - they don't turn into sawdust when they fall - they break.  The planes hitting the towers were like a bullet shot into a tree. 

(bullets dont contain hundreds or thousands of gallons of jet fuel.  trees are solid, not mostly hollow like a building which allows air and fuel to mix creating intense heat.  once a single floor is stressed enough all the weight of the floors above collapse on it and create the effect we witnessed that day.  bullet in tree=stupidest analogy ive ever heard)

----- Point #1 - There isn't enough potential energy from the falling material to pulverize concrete.  This makes perfect sense.  No matter how hot, or how heavy the materials were, they did not possess the energy to pulverize concrete.  Also, not enought energy to buckle columns.  And CERTAINLY not enough energy to do both.  This from an expert in the field.

(once the fire starts burning and the steel melts, assuming the plane took out a decent number of concrete columns on impact, its perfectly believable that was enough stress to start the ball rolling)

----- Point #2 - How did it collapse so uniformly when the fire was distributed so unevenly? 

(wheres the proof of the uneven fire?  lots of flammable material in an office building, im sure at least an entire floor was uniformly burning within seconds)

----- Point #3 - Pancake theory - assuming no resistance - It still would have consisted of a series of freefalls, as each floor destroys the one below it.  Given no time for pulverization or buckling of columns, it STILL would have taken 31 seconds. 

(as soon as the top part of the building starts to come down, the stress isnt just placed on the floor immediately below it....its place on every floor at once.....they all start to fracture and fall together.)

----- Point #4 - Floors were blown out many floors BELOW the debris cloud - ensuring no friction.  The outward explosion - steel beams being blasted upwards and outwards - was a smokescreen.Without the smoke, we could have seen a consistent pattern of horizontal mushroom clouds, all the way down.  Plus, the steel that was ejected was solid, not melted as it should have been under their theory.

(if the steel wasnt near a fire obviously it wont be melted but will break from the pressure above)

-----Point #5 - In order to get the building down in ten seconds, here is what had to have happened:  The 100th floor has to start moving BEFORE the 110th floor hit it.  This way, it does not impede its motion at all, and it able to adhieve the near freefall speed that it achieved
(start to finish in 9.2 seconds).  The buildings were blown up one floor at a time from the top down - there was NO air resistance. The building was actually destroyed in the air, floor by floor, sequentially.

(already discussed, pressure is more uniform than simply having one floor explode at a time)

----- Point #6 - The NTSB has not fulfilled its obligations according to the law.   Frank Gayle of the NTSB was not able to answer her questions on the physics of that day, but pushed the report through anyway.  He provided unreasonable responses to what happened to the fireproofing.  He claimed that all of the asbestos fireproof coating- asymmetrical fires and damage- failed at once.  This is the only way the collapse would be symmetrically.  "Gravity is symmterical" was his response.  however the matter meeting the gravity is ONLY symmetrical when all matter above it is equal.  Fireproofing on the central columns dispels this theory.  Listen to 27:00 of clip for more detail.  when asked for scientific analysis, the NTBS declined.  He ignored both facts and analysis and passed the buck.-

(yes he wasnt inside the building conducting experiments when it happened, and of course you cant recreate all the idiosyncrices of the event)

---- Point #7 - ARUB (world building conglomerate) was the group which put out the pancake theory - There was a team of people pre-stationed in NY, completely prepared for interviews that morning.  They had info and materials ready for the media right after it happened.  Comparisons were made to the JFK story - how the media had the pre-planned story with impossible levels of details right after shooting.  Just like 911.

(wow, NYC has engineers that are available for interviews? what a surprise, theres only millions of people living there.....and being structural engineers, might know a thing or two about the tallest buildings in america, a sort of "engineering miracle" if you will? they also interviewed people with blood dripping down their face and covered in dust, great acting on those people's part)

----- Point #8 - One professor at New Mexico Tech received an $85 million grant to change his research.  He went from anti-belief to pro-belief in one week.

(awesome detail on this fact with epic unrelated circumstantial evidence)

----- Point #9 - No pancake.  Would have looked more like an avalanche.  Pancake theory would not create the massive dust cloud.  How tall would the pile of rubble had been?  10 to 30 stories high- and wide- being the 110 floors, piled up and falling out in the avalance manner.  Observers were stunned that 110 floors of building were changed to fine dust.  It just makes no sense to this PhD.

(building are mostly hollow.  dust is concrete that used to be intact.....it is therefore gone and no longer taking up space.  theres also underground parking, which accepted some of the material from above)

----- Point #10 - Kinetic energy is addressed.  There wasn't enough momentum to develop the kinetic energy to EITHER collapse the columns, or pulverize the concrete.  Not one. And not both. 

(yes there was, thats why it happened)

----- Point #11 - Why is the structural engineering community so quiet on the subject?  The physics of the collapse is so simple to this group. 

(because every structural engineer was obviously paid off handsomely by the government and is now sipping daquiris in aruba.  they were replaced here by "replicants" who have not been discovered)

----- Point #12 - Teams of engineers had free access to the building to do "recabling" in the 2 weeks before the attacks.  Surprise security inspections in which teams of men entered the building and had free access to inner structure.

(yes and?  building undergo maintenance)

----- Point #13 - NTSB admitted they found sulfur residue they cannot explain.  However, this fits well with the explosive use theory. 
(when 110 floors collapse together with an airplane, furniture, and whatever else those corp execs had, not to mention 3000 people, a sulfur residue could have come from anywhere)

----- Point #14 - The pancake theory had 100 to 500 times less than the required energy to pulverize concrete.  In other words, the actual energy available from the crash and fires is 100 to 500 times too low to convert the concrete to dust.  Absolute proof here. 

(all we see is someone trying to disprove the eyewitness account of millions as well as video evidence, etc, with no alternate proof of their own)

----- Point #15 - Cheney & Bush stonewalled the investigation.  At every turn until it was politically impossible to stop.  Why did they wait until we were at war for 16 months to garner justification for said invasion?

war?  afghanistan or iraq?  justification for which invasion?  

horrible points, completely in left field with this one.   240  it seems you can't break out of that backwater mentality despite a lot of attempts lately that had me convinced otherwise.
its comin today

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2006, 01:55:40 PM »
Here is a quick whipout of the numbers.Where did the 31sec no resistance figure came from?
Who are those experts?

If it was a free fall the top floor would have hit the groun at 180mph,and at a weigh of dozens of tons it would have the same energy as a bomb.

Im attaching the equations.I might got something wrong been a while since I messed with kinemathics :D

(not to mention total structural failure that can speed up the collapsing).

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2006, 02:41:53 PM »
Here is a quick whipout of the numbers.Where did the 31sec no resistance figure came from?
Who are those experts?

If it was a free fall the top floor would have hit the groun at 180mph,and at a weigh of dozens of tons it would have the same energy as a bomb.

Im attaching the equations.I might got something wrong been a while since I messed with kinemathics :D

(not to mention total structural failure that can speed up the collapsing).

i dont really know what the hell that ^ is but if you think the conspiracy theory is bs then i'm with you on that one
its comin today

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2006, 02:46:58 PM »

Not true since the debris was mostly small pieces not to mention that the concrete was pulverized before it even hit the ground. So no matter how fast it fell it would have not had much energy. Look at it this way, if you dropped a brick from a 100 story building or 100 bricks it still would be the same since you can not combine all their force since they are not attached.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2006, 02:48:24 PM »

horrible points, completely in left field with this one.   240  it seems you can't break out of that backwater mentality despite a lot of attempts lately that had me convinced otherwise.

Why they horrible points?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2006, 02:55:34 PM »
Not true since the debris was mostly small pieces not to mention that the concrete was pulverized before it even hit the ground. So no matter how fast it fell it would have not had much energy. Look at it this way, if you dropped a brick from a 100 story building or 100 bricks it still would be the same since you can not combine all their force since they are not attached.

You have anwsered your own question,would the  brink completly break up ? Yep.

I want to understand,lets assume this was a consipercy.Then what made the it pulverize? Bombs? Iron weights?

Bomb will just explode it,no more wieght is needed that was a huge ass building.I fail to see your point.

BTW let me give you some food for thought,at the first golf war Iraq launced some Scud misslies with concrete heads in them.The energy caused a small earthquake that was detected quite far from the point of impact.
Sure a Scud is faster then a jet but it weigh WAYYYYY less,Im sure the plane had more energy.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2006, 02:57:02 PM »
i dont really know what the hell that ^ is but if you think the conspiracy theory is bs then i'm with you on that one

Those are the equations of the most simplified movments there are.240 said that "experts" claimed that without resitance it will take the building 31sec to drop.Sir Newton says 8....I will take his word for it :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »
You have anwsered your own question,would the  brink completly break up ? Yep.

I want to understand,lets assume this was a consipercy.Then what made the it pulverize? Bombs? Iron weights?

Bomb will just explode it,no more wieght is needed that was a huge ass building.I fail to see your point.

BTW let me give you some food for thought,at the first golf war Iraq launced some Scud misslies with concrete heads in them.The energy caused a small earthquake that was detected quite far from the point of impact.
Sure a Scud is faster then a jet but it weigh WAYYYYY less,Im sure the plane had more energy.

I'm not much afor conspiracies. I do believe after reading all that I have that those building had help coming down. I will not pretend to guess as to why. If I remember correctly those buildings came down just slightly slower than freefall. I also do not understand the 31 sec. statement.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2006, 03:19:02 PM »
I'm not much afor conspiracies. I do believe after reading all that I have that those building had help coming down. I will not pretend to guess as to why. If I remember correctly those buildings came down just slightly slower than freefall. I also do not understand the 31 sec. statement.

Freefall will take 8sec unless I made a mistake in the calculations.

I really fail to logic behind all those wierd point,ok..lets assume it was a goverment plan.Then what that have to do with a 6 week fire? And how does molten metal droping of a window makes it a black operation? They had a blacksmit up there smacking the metal pillars? WTF where is the logical thinking?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2006, 03:29:19 PM »
Freefall will take 8sec unless I made a mistake in the calculations.

I really fail to logic behind all those wierd point,ok..lets assume it was a goverment plan.Then what that have to do with a 6 week fire? And how does molten metal droping of a window makes it a black operation? They had a blacksmit up there smacking the metal pillars? WTF where is the logical thinking?

Nobody could actually believe that it would take 31 seconds WHEN THERE'S NO RESISTANCE. :-\

You don't think you misinterpreted 240?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2006, 03:40:07 PM »
Nobody could actually believe that it would take 31 seconds WHEN THERE'S NO RESISTANCE. :-\

You don't think you misinterpreted 240?

YIP
Zack

Actualy resistance wont slow it down by much.Since it drops with enough energy to break the floor below.
If it wouldnt have the energy to drop the floor below it then it would stop,and after a something will fail it will fall down another floor.

I dont want to get into it,but basicly nature is binaric.You either break it or not.If you dont you will need to wait for additional energy to make you breakthrough.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2006, 03:45:21 PM »
i'm sure the goverment also planned to ram another plane into one of their most expensive and fundamental buildings, the pentagon.  sure, why not disrupt our primary line of defense, makes a ton of sense.

its comin today

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2006, 03:48:09 PM »
i'm sure the goverment also planned to ram another plane into one of their most expensive and fundamental buildings, the pentagon.  sure, why not disrupt our primary line of defense, makes a ton of sense.

OH please...you are talking sense now! You know that have no place in the mind of 240  ;D

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2006, 03:54:24 PM »

And don't forget, the plane that went down in PA was supposedly headed for the White House.  But I'm sure that was also just part of the master plan.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »
Just thought I would share a PM that I got from UGMT. Thanks for the invite, but I really don't need to hear anything from you. You see, my cousin is a NJ policeman and I got to hear first hand about the bodies or more like the body parts that he got to remove from the scene. I'm sure he'll have nightmare's about this for the rest of his life. He knew plenty of people who died there. I know that hearing about it was enouigh for me. I have no problem with anyone commenting on 9-11 like you seem to have. What I do have a problem with is people like you coming on here and acting like you have a "right" to comment and chosing who else does and doesn't. Oh, yeah I did know someone who worked in the WTC. She happened to be running late for work that day because she was late bringing her kids to daycare. You see, a lot of people are in one way or another victims or knew someone who was. So next time think about what you are saying before you open your piehole.

UGMT
Getbig I

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: Disgusted on: Today at 02:39:52 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
f**k yourself asshole. This isn't fucking bodybuilding this is real life. Your in the tri state area gimme a call next time your in NYC me and a couple other kids- children of fire fighters and police officers can explain to you how we are victims and we do have more fucking right to talk about it because we were there, had to live through it and endure the losses that came with. Do the jews who were there have less right to talk about the holocaust? Either way your just a low life plainly put. like i said your in the city and you want a real  explanation of what is was like being there pm me back ill gladly give you my number.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2006, 04:57:20 PM »

;D