Author Topic: Worst Discovery - Belly Ring or SkinnyMini?  (Read 12981 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Worst Discovery - Belly Ring or SkinnyMini?
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2006, 06:11:14 PM »
Tell me this - To everyone that disputes the evidence of 911...

In your mind, is our govt capable of killing a large number of its own citizens to meet a political agenda?  Answer that first. 

If you clearly believe that our govt has never misled us using deaths of Americans, then you will never believe the 911 evidence.   1967 Egypt, Gulf of Tonkien, 1993 WTC with involvement of NY FBI head... read up on those.  911 wasn't a surprise to many, because this "false flag" attacks have happened before to meet political agendas.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »

In your mind, is our govt capable of killing a large number of its own citizens to meet a political agenda?  Answer that first. 

If you clearly believe that our govt has never misled us using deaths of Americans, then you will never believe the 911 evidence.   1967 Egypt, Gulf of Tonkien, 1993 WTC with involvement of NY FBI head... read up on those.  911 wasn't a surprise to many, because this "false flag" attacks have happened before to meet political agendas.

i dont dispute the WTC evidence.....aka the eyewitness account, the video, the physical destruction, the hijackers background and profile, and osamas admission.

you're the one disputing that

its comin today

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2006, 06:17:34 PM »
On that osama admission tape - he is writing with the wrong hand and wearing gold, a muslim no-no.  And look at pics of his face in that video - it's not him.  And, why hasn't the FBI added the WTC attacks to his list of charges? In their own words, "We have no evidence he was involved". 

The video was fake.  Period.  It justified the war.  Now I agree that Osama belongs in the dirt for other stuff he did.  But that wasn't him found on a tape in a jalalabad house raid right after we invaded.  Look at that video.  There are flaws.  Above all, the obvious use of the wrong hand to write.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2006, 06:20:29 PM »
Photos show people walking around in the hole in the North Tower "where 10,000 gallons of jet fuel were supposedly burning. The women (p. 27) seem to (sic) looking down to the ground" (the NIST "Response" pdf, p. 62, also shows a similar photo of the same blond woman with light-colored slacks looking over the edge of the 94th floor).

By the time the South Tower was hit, most of the North Tower’s flames had already vanished, burning for only 16 minutes.

The fire did not grow over time, probably because it quickly ran out of fuel and was suffocating rather than the sprinkler system dousing the fires.

FDNY fire fighters remain under a gag order (Rodriguezvs-1.Bush.pdf, p. 10) to not discuss the explosions they heard, felt and saw. FAA personnel are also under a 9/11 gag order.

Even the 9/11 Commission (Kean-Zelikow) Report acknowledges that "none of the [fire] chiefs present believed that a total collapse of either tower was possible" (Ch. 9, p. 302). It shocked everyone that day, amateur and professional alike, although some firefighters realized that so-called secondary explosive devices were a risk.

Um... why gag all the firefighters and FAA?  If there's nothing to hide - WHY?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2006, 06:25:39 PM »

I'm absolutely positive that no civilized government would ever organize a cold blooded execution of its own citizens.

Especially never one execution that large (3000+ deaths?).

I believe the government in the USA to be civilized.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2006, 06:28:55 PM »
I'm absolutely positive that no civilized government would ever organize a cold blooded execution of its own citizens.
Especially never one execution that large (3000+ deaths?).
I believe the government in the USA to be civilized.

Recently de-classified CIA documents show that Pres. Lyndon B Johnson ordered a Navy carrier to stand down as its nearby US boat was bombarded by an Israeli airplane.  They wanted to sink the boat, because it would have justified US involvement in the war in Egypt.  Look it up.  His words? "I want that boat at the bottom of ght g*dd*mn sea!"

That was a US President, ordering the sinking of a US ship to justify war. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2006, 06:30:58 PM »
Man this 240 kid needs to learn a bit more

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2006, 06:33:49 PM »
As usual 240 is too occupied with his deformed mind.
You still havnt adressed any of the FACTS I pointed out.Pure math/physics equations.
Your whole theroy is based on lame assumptions of people who appearntly dont know how to calculate simple kinemathics equations.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2006, 06:41:32 PM »
Allow me to own the pancake theory:

&mode=related&search=

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »
Tell me one thing 240...

do you get this a lot? ;D

Just kiddin' mang.

I definitely back your rights to question everything.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2006, 07:08:36 PM »
People do question me, but I don't mind it.  They're often close-minded to the utilitarian nature of govts.  They can freely admit that someone like Hitler could fake attacks but cannot fathom the possibility that it could happen here.

if you put out all the morality you've been taught, and put yourself in the shoes of a govt responsible for 300M people.  If killing 3000 ensures that these 300M have a better quality of life (economically and resource-Wise) for the next few generations, they consider it.  If killing 3000 justifies actions that they feel are *better* for the longterm sustainability of those 300M, there are many would approve of it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2006, 07:15:45 PM »
Looks pretty flimsy to me.  ::) Why is it that they always show it differently when it comes to the pancake theory?  :P

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2006, 07:30:18 PM »
240, if you assume the Bush administration is responsible for this that means they had 8 months to plan and execute all this. 8 months. There's just no way possible. And if the planning for this grand master plan started under the Clinton admin. what do you think happened, did Clinton pull Bush aside the day of the inauguration and whisper in his ear "Listen George, on Sept 11 we're going to bring down the twin towers, fly a plane into the pentagon and fly one into the White House (that part of the master plan failed in a field in PA). What, did Bush just go "OK, that sounds like a great idea, that's exactly what the country needs."  You can't even get a blow job in the White House without the world finding out but you can plan and execute the biggest terror attack this country has ever seen and keep it a secret? It's just not possible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2006, 07:32:04 PM »
1) Planning could have been started long before they assumed office. 

2) We were able to execute war upon Afghanistan 3 weeks after 9/11.  You're telling me they couldn't plan 911 in 8 months?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »
and keep it a secret? It's just not possible.

Gag orders - you speak, you go to jail.
911 Victims Assistance - $3.1M reasons to STFU.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
Gag orders - you speak, you go to jail.
911 Victims Assistance - $3.1M reasons to STFU.

Hey 240 I just watched V for Vendetta...did you ...where did they get that screenplay huh ?
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2006, 07:39:26 PM »
Hey 240 I just watched V for Vendetta...did you ...where did they get that screenplay huh ?

I haven't seen that, any good?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2006, 07:39:50 PM »
1) Planning could have been started long before they assumed office. 

2) We were able to execute war upon Afghanistan 3 weeks after 9/11.  You're telling me they couldn't plan 911 in 8 months?
[/quot

Yes, I'm telling you there's no way Bush could have planned all this in 8 months. impossible. Just how in the world was Bush, then the governor of Texas able to find 20 muslims that would be willing to hijack these planes and never say a world about it to anyone who would be willing to reveal Bush's plan. And if you remember, the 20th hijacker just got a life sentence for his part in this. Why didn't he just reveal the master plan during his trial? And why would Bush even be dreaming of something like this while he was Governor of Texas? If Bush and Cheney started planning this before they took office, why, what was there to gain for them?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2006, 07:45:41 PM »
I haven't seen that, any good?
The story line is basically the same 911 conspiracy story but set in England...
L

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2006, 07:48:12 PM »
The story line is basically the same 911 conspiracy story but set in England...

I would still do Natalie Portman even though she's bald.  :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2006, 07:51:26 PM »
ahhh.  

I guess I respect all viewpoints on 911.  but I feel there are so many unanswered questions - and so many firefighters/police from that day describing a demolition - that there shuld be a second investigation.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2006, 08:06:06 PM »
ahhh.  

I guess I respect all viewpoints on 911.  but I feel there are so many unanswered questions - and so many firefighters/police from that day describing a demolition - that there shuld be a second investigation.

There are many unanswered questions, but often the most obvious answer ends up being the correct one. Osama's mission in life has always been to get America and it looks like he accomplished that on Sept 11. Rest assured he won that round but he will not win another.

And how exactly is a building that's been hit by a jet full of fuel supposed to react? It's tough to really know since it's not something that happens every day and we don't have those examples to use as a reference.

by the way, great job on the Mr. GetBig,  you really came through big. I'm really looking forward to sept.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2006, 08:10:08 PM »
Building 7 should at least be investigated.  They never addressed it in the 911 Commission - they just decided it was a mystery.  IF they find it was demolished from within, they should reopen everything.  That might be a fair compromise :)

Me too - should be exciting that weekend.  The sept 23 Atlantic City pro being webcast, and the mr getbig results.  this place shoudl be jumping that weekend!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2006, 08:19:05 PM »
Building 7 should at least be investigated.  They never addressed it in the 911 Commission - they just decided it was a mystery.  IF they find it was demolished from within, they should reopen everything.  That might be a fair compromise :)

Me too - should be exciting that weekend.  The sept 23 Atlantic City pro being webcast, and the mr getbig results.  this place shoudl be jumping that weekend!

IF they find building 7 was in fact demolished from within, then you are absolutely right, all bets are off and everything that happened that day should be brought into question.  I'm sure we haven't heard or read the last of what happened that day. Let's hope some day we can all agree on some definitive answers to the questions so the families most affected can have peace with the events of that day.

good luck to you in the contest. I'd love to see an underdog come out of nowhere and make a good showing so stay away from those M&Ms!!!

yellowdog

• Getbig I
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2006, 11:18:19 PM »

if you put out all the morality you've been taught, and put yourself in the shoes of a govt responsible for 300M people.  If killing 3000 ensures that these 300M have a better quality of life (economically and resource-Wise) for the next few generations, they consider it.  If killing 3000 justifies actions that they feel are *better* for the longterm sustainability of those 300M, there are many would approve of it.

"How much evil must we do in order to do good? We have certain ideals, certain responsibilities. Recognize that at times you will have to engage in evil... 

There's a wonderful phrase: 'the fog of war.' What "the fog of war" means is: war is so complex it's beyond the ability of the human mind to comprehend all the variables. Our judgment, our understanding, are not adequate. And we kill people unnecessarily.

Morris: We see what we want to believe.
McNamara: You're absolutely right. Belief and seeing, they're both often wrong.
"

Robert MCNamara....The Fog of War