Author Topic: Has anyone actually ever came across "The clear or THG "  (Read 1693 times)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Has anyone actually ever came across "The clear or THG "
« on: August 08, 2006, 04:40:31 AM »
It is the supposed undectable steriod designed by BALCO labs for elite professional athletes needing to beat drug tests that still wanted to juice.
I have never in my life ever seen or have even been offered this substance.
I don't think it ever really existed to tell you the truth.
I figure some supplier must have had it if it was really around.
There is so much talk these days about pro athletes taking steriods that do not show up on drug tests.
I GH and IGF will not show up, those will always give you some good gains, plus have alot of benifit to athletes since they help joints and tendons get stringer , plus they help keep you young unlike steriods!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Has anyone actually ever came across "The clear or THG "
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:10:19 AM »
"undectable steriod"
does it existed at all ?

w

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 10:13:22 AM »
Ohhh, where do I start.  I can't belive some people still can't figure it out.

1. THG was a steroid that was made by Balco labs, it was ONLY undetectable because it was unknown, like the same way a virus scanner can't see a new virus untill its definitions are updated.
2. Once the IOC learned about it and got a sample, the easily made a detectable test for it.
3. It is NO better than any other steroids out their, it was only because it was unknown, therefore undetectable that it was used.
4. NO damn dealer will have it, because unless you were an elite top athlete who had a lot of connections, you would never be able to get it.  Now that it is detectable, it is worthless and their are far better steroids to use.

I hope that clears it up once and for all.  I can't believe people still ask about it.  GH and IGF will not show up is true, but steroids are FAR better for athletic performance than those two.  As for keeping you young, that is up for debate.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 11:10:59 AM »
It was def a real steroid - it was made by patrick arnold and distributed to alete athletes only- then some coach sent in a vial to the authoritys-

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 04:28:00 AM »
I know the story, I was just wondering if anyone actually ever used or even saw the stuff.
It is not like I want any, I was just wondering about it, since it is still talked about in the news almost every day.

NYCDVR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 07:07:49 PM »
There are lots of undetectable steroids half the time the latest one is merely one that was looked up in an old book that nobody has produced in 50 years you have to specifically test for a compound this is why testing is so complicated on the international level, if you ever notice the people who get busted get busted for the same half a dozen compunds while there are in fact hundreds of anabolics