Author Topic: WINSTROL AND TESTICULAR SHRINKAGE  (Read 10210 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Re: WINSTROL AND TESTICULAR SHRINKAGE
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 12:48:59 PM »
why do people care about their balls so much??? are these like trophies to you people?

in retropect, i can understand why a person would be worried medically speaking....but why the freakout because they are smaller. its simple math, if the test is shut down...the balls dont need to work. if something is not used...it shrinks.

would you be suprised if your biceps shrunk if you never did curls again??

as i said before...you dont f**k with your balls.....so quit worrying about it.   

Its not a sex thing for me, I just have an issue with anything effecting my boys.  You know how some people dont like their feet touched or they cant stand the feel of some materials, alot of folks cant stand grinding teeth--nails on a chalkboard, I guess you would say its one of my idiosyncrasies.  I hate having my balls fondled, I dont even like giving myself exams for irregularities.  So now you can see my problem with causing a large amount of shrinkage.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2006, 01:46:26 PM »
Its not a sex thing for me, I just have an issue with anything effecting my boys.  You know how some people dont like their feet touched or they cant stand the feel of some materials, alot of folks cant stand grinding teeth--nails on a chalkboard, I guess you would say its one of my idiosyncrasies.  I hate having my balls fondled, I dont even like giving myself exams for irregularities.  So now you can see my problem with causing a large amount of shrinkage.

who said anything about fondling your balls? ----- for the record, I love fondling my balls and my girl does too---- sometimes I'll be driving down the road and just RUB my balls and then thats when I get my moneys worth out of the dark tint thats on my truck.....    ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2006, 08:28:28 PM »
Ask yourself this: would you rather your balls remain the same, "untouched" or would you rather gain 15-20lbs of new muscle? Since the balls come right back after a cycle, the answer to this question is pretty easy.

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2006, 09:10:53 PM »
im sacrificing my balls for the muscle mainly because i know they will go back to normal- ive got 2 more 50mg winny tabs left then im switching up to halodrol-50-.  for a few more weeks-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2006, 09:40:56 PM »
youll be ok.... good luck and get huge your balls will be there with you threw thick and thin  ;D