Author Topic: My experience with steroids  (Read 2999 times)

Tedd

• Getbig II
My experience with steroids
« on: August 08, 2006, 02:00:21 PM »
First I would like to say thank you to all those that pointed me in the right direction in finding gear and I can't wait for your "advice" in the future.  I finally bought from a reliable internet source that had to ship from a LABS- in Europe.  However it was very EC SHOPing for them. I got my gear about 14 days later.  My first cycle was test prop. eod in which I gained about eight pounds the first week.  Everyone in my gym said I was looking a lot bigger and asked me what supplements I was on, if I took creatine or NO2. I gained about 15 lbs from a 6 week cycle. And managed to keep all of it. After I finished that cycle I took clomid and only noticed a few pimples. I had no other side effects except for that soreness at the injection site after injecting....man they weren't kidding.  But we are all use to much more soreness than that especially after leg day.   My libido was definitely up...especially in the morning. I am now on sust. and equipoise and even though this is the first week, I notice quite a difference in strength and size already.  I can't wait to see the results.   

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: My experience with steroids
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 02:17:58 PM »
so you done test cyp cycle and nor you are on sust .eq ?
right ?

have you ever use anything else?
w

Tedd

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 02:37:38 PM »
I have only done test prop and now sust and equipoise. 

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 02:42:18 PM »
I have only done test prop and now sust and equipoise. 
sust  , eq dosages??

w

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 02:23:54 AM »
lokks like a good start...
keep it up!! and have fun

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 04:31:22 AM »
Sust and EQ are one of my favorite stacks. It works great. I usually will do 1000mgs orf sustanon brocken up into 2 shots a week. And if you have the low dose EQ . I would do 150 mgs every 3 days.
If I had the 200mg high dose EQ I would do about 600 mgs a week.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 06:15:29 PM »
Sust and EQ are one of my favorite stacks. It works great. I usually will do 1000mgs orf sustanon brocken up into 2 shots a week. And if you have the low dose EQ . I would do 150 mgs every 3 days.
If I had the 200mg high dose EQ I would do about 600 mgs a week.

1k sust a weeks,
go hard or go home !:)

w