Author Topic: This just in "Kelly was radiant with an inner light that shone" even in jail!  (Read 5031 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Some delusional moron went to visit Kelly Ryan in jail so that this tool could get some publicity. Clearly she wrote about her interview as a means of getting herself some PR as opposed to actually finding out about the situation.

So let's give her what she wants. Here are a few pictures of the intellectual giant during her visit. You'll notice the classy poses and the extreme plastic surgery. This girl's something special.  ::)

Nice to see no one is trying to benefit from such a tragedy.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i wonder how many guys she raped while there?
Deep Tissue Massage

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I gotta agree on this one. Certainly not the best way to do an interview.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
You are so right dude, she clearly saw this as a jump start to some career in tabloid journalism. Could she be more obvious. What a tool, posing for glamour pictures outside a jail, while anguished families and inmates suffer just over the walls. No respect at all, I guess then she is perfect to be a journalist.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
brutal pissing of the pants in the first photo.
Deep Tissue Massage

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
You are so write dude, she clearly saw this as a jump start to some career in tabloid journalism. Could she be more obvious. What a tool, posing for glamour pictures outside a jail, while anguished families and inmates suffer just over the walls. No respect at all, I guess then she is perfect to be a journalist.

Did you read it? I could only make it through a few paragraphs. It was so vapid that it made me feel dirty.

This genius actually said that Kelly was "radiant with an inner light that shone" and then she said something about how attractive she was or something.

anvil

• Getbig IV

HAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D 

Kelly wasn't radiant with inner light, it was the spotlight shining on her as she was running across the property for the wall

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
;D ;D
a

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some delusional moron went to visit Kelly Ryan in jail so that this tool could get some publicity. Clearly she wrote about her interview as a means of getting herself some PR as opposed to actually finding out about the situation.

So let's give her what she wants. Here are a few pictures of the intellectual giant during her visit. You'll notice the classy poses and the extreme plastic surgery. This girl's something special.  ::)

I guess this girl is trash too. Birds of feather flock together.
The House that Ruth built

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Did you read it? I could only make it through a few paragraphs. It was so vapid that it made me feel dirty.

This genius actually said that Kelly was "radiant with an inner light that shone" and then she said something about how attractive she was or something.
Vapid, yes. The problem I had was that the article (!?) was so poorly written as to be laughable; it is at a primary school level of composition/comprehension. The fact that she reveals herself to be a inane twat, only reinforcing the public's stereotyping of the bb/fitness types, is just icing.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Bump... for a little PR for sugartits.
a

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
the article is more about her and her experiences than it is about Kelly...it mentions Jesus and Kelly and I this and I that....fukcing str8 dateline material, very well done 'interview'...wtf-ever :-*

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
the article is more about her and her experiences than it is about Kelly...it mentions Jesus and Kelly and I this and I that....fukcing str8 dateline material, very well done 'interview'...wtf-ever :-*

That line about her being a cover model for a magazine was absolutely WTF hilarious.

If that's what's passing for 'journalism' these days, it's no wonder that Johnny can't read.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
That line about her being a cover model for a magazine was absolutely WTF hilarious.

If that's what's passing for 'journalism' these days, it's no wonder that Johnny can't read.

LOL.  That little tidbit of information about her cover shot had absolutely NO relevance to the story whatsoever (as did much of the info in the "article").  It was pure shameless self-promotion!

Like I wrote in the other thread, Brenda must've graduated from the Flex Wheeler school of journalism.

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Even tho Kelly deserved being in Jail but dam, was she used or what? thinkin a friend came to visit... think again KR.

Im not sure why Monica Brant came and visit but Im sure it was to support a friend, cuz there was no "interview" from monica unlike Brenda's!

I have to agree on this thread... real classy chick this Brenda!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

She's a dumb broad and her buddy is a murderer.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Heavens to mergatroid.   Where is the interview effin (not bro :) )?

who used to say that...it's from an old cartoon...help me out here.
nasser=piece of shit

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
who used to say that...it's from an old cartoon...help me out here.

I think it was "Snagglepuss."
R

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
That inner light is most likely fueled by lighter fluids

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
That inner light is most likely fueled by lighter fluids

Excellent ;D
a

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Why is it in this country we have so many apologists for murders? Its sickening. What about the victims? It seems they are an afterthought. I don't get it.
The House that Ruth built

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
The up close "behind bars" pic shows that Brenda's "inner light" shines also... The light is on, but no one is home. And the bulb that shines that light is not at all bright. The shallow, narcissistic article and the outdoor pics of her mugging for the camera at such a time in such a place further confirm that this broad is not right in the head at all.
Greed is good!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Usually in life there are two sides to everything, but is there anyone in the sound of my voice that honestly believes that posing for a glamour shot outside a jail house, while visiting a friend who is charged with murder, is appropriate then please make yourself known. I want to hear your defense of this brainless display of stupidity.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"... brainless display of stupidity..."

;D ;D
a

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
SCUM!