Author Topic: Lee/Hulk?  (Read 3164 times)

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lee/Hulk?
« on: August 08, 2006, 05:17:47 PM »
Lee, i dont remember where but it seems like i read something that said that they used your body to model the hulk for the movie a year or two ago.  Is there any truth to that?

sandstone

• Getbig II
Re: Lee/Hulk?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:30:42 PM »
Yeah i read that too. I also read along time ago that you were up for the role of the henchman in Batman and Robin. The guy was built as hell but it wasnt u.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »
Plus I think that guy was like 6ft 5, Uma Therman is no short woman.....(No Insult to Lee)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 05:56:32 AM »
Yes it came down to me and Jeep .He was a great guy RIP.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 06:45:01 AM »
It really does take a bodybuilder type of physiqye to really bring out the look of characters in comics with extreme proportions.  Like that guy that played Juggernaut in X-Men the Last Stand was way too small.  Someone close to Ronnie Coleman's size would have been a better choice.  Now Batman and Superman were good because they are supposed to look fairly average sized because their alter egos are supposed to appear that way.

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:16:13 AM »
It really does take a bodybuilder type of physiqye to really bring out the look of characters in comics with extreme proportions.  Like that guy that played Juggernaut in X-Men the Last Stand was way too small.  Someone close to Ronnie Coleman's size would have been a better choice.  Now Batman and Superman were good because they are supposed to look fairly average sized because their alter egos are supposed to appear that way.
The guy that played the juggernaut was Vinny Jones he's on the right.  He was in a muscle suit in the film.  Lookd dead fake if you look carefully.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 07:54:31 AM »
Lee I think you should try for more movies man.....especially for the comic movies that are coming out!!  That shit would be cool....

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 06:01:49 PM »
vinny jones also know as bullet tooth tony in the great film snatch

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 08:43:43 PM »
Yes it came down to me and Jeep .He was a great guy RIP.

So did they use your body for the Hulk?

stealth_swimmer

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »
I think Marcus Rhul could have pulled off the Juggernaut quite well, and I haven't even seen the movie I just have read comics before. In fact, when I firt saw Markus in a magazine he reminded me of the Juggernaut for some reason.

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 07:13:50 PM »
Yeah I think Markus could have......I just seen the 3rd Xmen movie...It was great......Could you see Lee as Wolverine?  Dont get me wrong Hugh Jackman is a great actor, he filled the part, and got "buffed" up for the part, But could always remember Wolverine being short and ripped from the comic books....

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 01:02:49 AM »

Tryinghard

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 06:45:59 PM »
Yeep something like th epics above!! ;D