Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly  (Read 2078 times)

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Pro Bodybuilding Weekly
« on: August 08, 2006, 06:23:32 PM »
Dan/Bob

Have you guys looked into getting markus ruhl on the show?  just curious as he is one of the most popular pros currently, and i am sure there are many who would like to hear from him? What about Jim Manion?  Maybe a short segment with Arnold, might be hard to get, but it would be interesting to get his opinion on where the sport is now, and where it is heading?

Just wondering,  i really enjoy the show and contrary to what many say about it being boring.  i think it is interesting, and always look forward to the next show.  keep up the good work.  its nice to hear more about bodybuilding than what is read in the magazine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:26:07 PM »
Bump for Markus! 

Arnold, nah.  He'd drop nonstop political taglines and would put us to sleep.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 06:31:22 PM »
Can anyone assist me in Downloading shows to my laptop and then burning them to CD?

When you right click certain shows and save to HD it will not burn, comes up corrupt

Marcus..definitely...let s get Rhino on there as well

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 06:42:41 PM »
or what about mike matarazzo? 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 06:47:34 PM »
or what about mike matarazzo? 

brilliant suggestion - I too would love to hear from Big Mike

I'm sure his schedual is pretty open . . .

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 06:49:03 PM »
Bump for Markus! 

Arnold, nah.  He'd drop nonstop political taglines and would put us to sleep.

Rob what's up bro i havent talked to your azz in days what's new with MONSTER stuff ;D
#

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
remember when Ron programmed melt.down to appear as "Support Getbig"? He should do the same for "bro" lest this wonderful site becomes another boring shit-hole like bb.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 07:10:12 PM »

Rob what's up bro i havent talked to your azz in days what's new with MONSTER stuff ;D

working, reading, training, and building a new baby room :)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 07:13:18 PM »
I`d like to have a Skip La Cour or a Willet on.

It would be interesting to have them take a drug test once and for all on there to prove themselves.

That would be a good show.
I Love The True Adon

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 07:24:42 PM »
I`d like to have a Skip La Cour or a Willet on.

It would be interesting to have them take a drug test once and for all on there to prove themselves.

That would be a good show.

Dan Solomon

• Getbig II
  • PBW
Re: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly - what about Markus Ruhl?
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 07:30:18 PM »
Dan/Bob

Have you guys looked into getting markus ruhl on the show?  just curious as he is one of the most popular pros currently, and i am sure there are many who would like to hear from him?

Big Markus would be a great guest.  Needless to say, we'd love to land Arnold as well.  We've been in contact with Arnold and it looks like we will all have to wait until AFTER his term as Governor.  -- Everyone has their own idea of what makes for a "good" guest.   For example, our show with Lee Haney is ranked in our Top 5 (in terms of listenership). Some found it boring...while others loved the chance to hear from Lee the Legend.  On the other hand, some of our most popular shows included interviews with Craig Titus, King Kamali, Lee Priest and Jose Canseco.  As you can imagine, some people found these shows VERY entertaining, while others felt they were "insulting to the sport".  - We learned a long time ago that its impossible to please everyone.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2006, 07:36:34 PM »
We need a show dedicated to Trolls...hahahahaha that would be the best round table....EVER
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »
Big Markus would be a great guest.  Needless to say, we'd love to land Arnold as well.  We've been in contact with Arnold and it looks like we will all have to wait until AFTER his term as Governor.  -- Everyone has their own idea of what makes for a "good" guest.   For example, our show with Lee Haney is ranked in our Top 5 (in terms of listenership). Some found it boring...while others loved the chance to hear from Lee the Legend.  On the other hand, some of our most popular shows included interviews with Craig Titus, King Kamali, Lee Priest and Jose Canseco.  As you can imagine, some people found these shows VERY entertaining, while others felt they were "insulting to the sport".  - We learned a long time ago that its impossible to please everyone.

How about having these so called naturals on the show and questioning the hell out of them and even giving them drug tests.

That would please everyone.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
How about having these so called naturals on the show and questioning the hell out of them and even giving them drug tests.

They would never do it, thats like david copperfield telling everyone how he made the statue of liberty disappear
L

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:44 PM »

Fair enough,  just thought i would throw out some suggestions.  i understand everyone cant be pleased. but i still think it is great someone took the initiative to actually do something to give bodybuilding more exposure.  keep the shows coming

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 07:52:02 PM »

Most people could care less about hearing weather someone is natural or not.  You cant say that the only real bodybuilders are the natural bodybuilders.  and then talk about from your own words "the Great Franco Columbo".   now i am not nocking franco, but you cant rip on guys that use, and then pick the steroid users that you like.  if you are so against steroids, why do you like the 70's 80's guys.  nobody is into bodybuilding because they want to see some skinny Lance Armstrong looking guy compete, hell most of the guys that compete natural arent even natural.