Author Topic: WTC bombs in basement  (Read 19653 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: WTC bombs in basement
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 11:34:43 AM »
If I trusted my eyes, I would probably never figure out that the earth revolved around the sun . . . it's just not my area of expertise. that is why I rely on other people sometimes . . . and to my critical faculty, their explanations seem more reasonable than yours.

I'm but a goofy web designer tho- there are people who make the argument way better than I can.

Have you watched the Blue Media 911 piece?  They show how each aspect of the towers collapse violated the laws of physics.   From the upward launch of debris, the ability of the falling debris to change it course, etc.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=blue+media+911

Or, the abbreviated, 2 minutes review:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8397478226620650110&q=blue+media+911

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 11:39:51 AM »
I'm but a goofy web designer tho- there are people who make the argument way better than I can.

Have you watched the Blue Media 911 piece?  They show how each aspect of the towers collapse violated the laws of physics.   From the upward launch of debris, the ability of the falling debris to change it course, etc.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=blue+media+911

Or, the abbreviated, 2 minutes review:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8397478226620650110&q=blue+media+911

i watched your video  . . . and wrote a long-ass response to it.

and then

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=87972.msg1259943#msg1259943

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 01:14:12 PM »
LOL... nah, programming has to be easier than going to law school would be.

Thing is, there are firefighters who have come forward with info they believe shows it was an inside job.  The media will not talk to them.  They will give Bill O'Reilly a platform to speak to millions with one side of the story from Popular Mechanics, but they will not let the professor they are bashing come on the show to defend himself.

AlGebra, can you seriously look at those buildings coming down in slow motion and not think it is a controlled demolition?  It wasn't a weakening then a collapse.  The fire was almost out, yet the energy required to PULVERIZE 110 stories of concrete was still there?  You can blame "the weight of it all", but the pulverization was of the same velocity and intensity at the top as it was at the bottom.  It STARTS with steel girders being fired UP into the air 200 yards. 

The weight of 20 collapsing stories would not propel large steel girders 200 yards.  That's two football fields.  UP.  Into the air. 

If you can seriously watch it with your own eyes, and believe the energy created to explode a building like that is caused simply by gravity pulling on a nearly burned out group of stories, well, you'll never be convinced.

I seriously believe you should give some of the political philosophers a try:

Read a book of each from these:

Karl Marx/Friedrich Engels (Communist Manifest)
Adam Smith
Robert Nozick
Simone de Beauvoir (The Second Sex)
Ed Burke
Robert Dahl (If you read only one author, this would be it)
Robert Putnam (Bowling Alone MUST READ)
Samuel P Huntington (Clash of Civilizations)
Mary Wollstonecraft (A Vindication of the Rights of Woman, she was a great influence of John Locke and she was one of the greatest classical liberal philosophers in the late 18th century).

Read Lijphart, Bertrand Russel and others as well.

Knowledge is power.

Do you really want O'Reilly to tell you what to think, or do you want to at least have a chance of using your reason?

Just some suggestions.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2006, 01:14:27 PM »
240: http://hotair.com/archives/the-blog/2006/08/08/video-popular-mechanics-editor-debunks-911-myths-on-oreilly/

I watched that.  But they didn't invite both sides on to give evidence.  Both O'Reilly and the guest bashed the point of view and that was it.

At least bring on a conspiracy theorist, let him/her take their best shot, then correct them.  But just bashing their point of view, without letting them present it, is quite one-sided.

Of course, if the conspiracy group was able to deliver arguments that Bill couldn't argue, that would be pretty big news...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 01:17:11 PM »

The beams would hve failed do to shear stress.
These could easily be launched vertically. They could have been cataploted vertically or fly out when they were sheared.
Fly bems could have been redirected by wind gust or the vacuum caused when the building collapsed.

Do you have any idea how much energy is in a stationary building. 1/2 the height of the building X the weight.
Even individual floors have a large amount of energy.

By the way you are asking for a third report.

FEMA and NIST both had separate reviews of the twin tower collapse and came to the same conclusion.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2006, 01:31:31 PM »
The beams would hve failed do to shear stress.
These could easily be launched vertically. They could have been cataploted vertically or fly out when they were sheared.
Fly bems could have been redirected by wind gust or the vacuum caused when the building collapsed.

Steel beams could have easily been launched 200 yards?  Wind? 

Dude, these beams were fired.  Not only OUT 200 yards, but UP into the air.  When falling floors land upon the floors below it, they do not crush, then launch parts of this floor 200 yards, and UP into the air.  Things fall down.  Not up.

These projectiles were launched upwards because there were explosions going on.  Falling objects do not propel things.  Explosions do.

Look at frame 3 here...
The top of this building SHOULD be tipping over.  Look at that top chunk.  It is following the path of least resistance, as all falling objects do.  Given the option of a building (even a weakened one), or air, the top will choose air.  It will tumble over the side.

The ONLY way this top chunk of the building chose to continue falling into the floors, instead of chooing to tumble over the side?  The material under it had the structural integrity of air.   This is ONLy achieved by removing all support columns and floors uniformly and instantly, BEFORE the tumbling chunk arrives.  This can only be explained thorugh the use of explosives.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2006, 01:51:33 PM »
Catapolt.
Here is an example, place a ruler on the edge of you desk os that an about an inch sticks out.
Now Punch doen on the part of the ruler that is sticking out.
The ruler dhould have gone almost straight up.
That is how things go up.

There are only two forces at work Kinetic Enrgy and Poteintal energy.

The potiential ENergy that each of the towers had was the weight of the building X 1/2 the height.

Now a steel girder might weigh up to 2000lbs.

The Energy required for it to go 200ft. up is 400000 lb ft.

The towers Potential energy would be equal to the weight of the building X 375 ft.

The bilding must weigh at least 1067 bs falling from 375 ft.

The towers would have weighed 1000 X that required weight.

Wind is how the beams would have changed direction.

The Energy in a falling building would easily launch a beam 200 yards.

The building wasn't collapsing until the integraty of the columns failed so it would fall straght down.
The upper levels were not moving unitl the building final collapse do the core of the building failing and caving in on itself.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2006, 08:05:10 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1350815371737518499&q=911+conspiracy

Scroll ahead to 31:00.

Follow the info he's detailing about the smoke.  You look down and see very clearly - a 60 story plum of new smoke emitting from the bottom of the WTC.

Seriously folks, if you can see this- and recall the many firefighter accounts of bombs going off everywhere and huge blasts in the basement - can you still deny there were bombs in the building?

The planes had hit and all the damage was up top.  Then these clouds appear.  I can't believe these haven't come up before.  please explain this to me.

Rob you DO realize that none is gonna believe you..and lose change is NEVER gonna make the movies...

welcome to my world since i ws 13 :-\

1) WE R NOT IN IRAQ TO GET SADDAM...OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH OIL
2)  WE NEVER MADE IT TO THE MOON
3)  LUNA..THE MOON BASE EXISTS
4)  THE ILLUMINATI EXIST
5)  FREEMASONS COLTROL THE EARTH ( niel armstrong ws one)

of course..all i said is bullshit...
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »
The towers were built to withstand several planes crashing into them.
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2006, 12:50:19 AM »
3)  LUNA..THE MOON BASE EXISTS

Huh?  Whats that?  Link please lol.
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2006, 01:26:19 AM »
The towers were built to withstand several planes crashing into them.

Really?  The builders built them with that in mind?  It's in the building specs huh?  com on.   We are getting carried away here again.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 01:38:43 AM »
Really?  The builders built them with that in mind?  It's in the building specs huh?  com on.   We are getting carried away here again.

C'mon Ozmo, stop playing devil's advocate.
All skyscrapers, ...especially those in a flight path are designed with that in mind. Ask any architect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4isaZRapY
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 08:17:21 AM »
Right.  And in the very unlikely event that fire did cause the buildings to fall, it'd be a messy ass collapse.  Slow, ugly, like we see in any other building collapse.  not two near fast implosions in less than 2 hours.

Seriously, if you read a little about physics, study the film, and truly believe there is nothing fishy, you're a brainwashed sheep.  Period.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »
C'mon Ozmo, stop playing devil's advocate.
All skyscrapers, ...especially those in a flight path are designed with that in mind. Ask any architect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4isaZRapY

Just becuase some guy with bad taste in ties and shirts says it was designed to with stand a 707 slamming into it does mean:

A.  That the designed would have worked

B.  That they had any data to base a workalbe design from.

The deal is, nothing even close to this has ever happened before.  They can make earthquake proof buildings.... but designing 100 story buildings to with-stand fully fueled large passenger jets slamming into it at hundreds of miles per hour  is new territory.

Use some common sense here....  It's unlikely and very remote anything of this magnitude could have been orchestrated and coverd up.  EVEN the king of conspracy theories, Chomsky, says it's far fetched.

The most likely conspiracy is the bush admin knew about the attack before it happned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 11:24:10 AM »
The most likely conspiracy is the bush admin knew about the attack before it happned.

That would be failure to protect the citizens of this country.  That would be throwing the constitution out the window.  That would be failing to do the only job they were elected to do.  And, it would be lying to us today.

Another investigation could reveal this.  If 3000 people were "LET TO DIE" in the hands of any other company in the country, you'd better believe there would be some better investigations.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 01:37:49 PM »

Yeah,  I'm all for it....bring on the hounds!   I've always hated Bush btw  >:(

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 02:55:16 PM »
NIST spent four years investigating how the building collapsed.

After all of this they even changed the building code to help fix the mistakes in design so that these types of building failures could be mitigated.

contact any of these people to find out how the buildings collapsed.

http://wtc.nist.gov/WTC_Conf_Sep13-15/presentations905.htm

IT seams that the engineering and the science community has had their two reports and are working on fixing the problems with the building design.

I guess the engineering and science community are in on the conspiracy as well since all of the evidance has forced them tochange how future buildings are desined.

240- have you read all 2000 pages of the NIST report.
Z

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 03:17:22 PM »
TWO-FORTY-
do you realise the implications of what this would mean? this would mean an UNBELIEVEABLY CORRUPT and EVIL government, not only that, but a thoroghly EVIL and CORRUPT NYC, fdny, cia, every single fucking person involved (and there would have to be hundred if not thousands, and a good portion would have to be americans)...and NO ONE would have leaked info? even undeer the threat of DEATH, at least one of these thousands would have enough guilt to come forward.
even under the fanatical Nazi regime, there was the nazi who declined to obey Hitler's orders to demolish Paris.....the sheer odds indicate SOMEONE, if not may of these people, would deliberately fuck up the plan before it could go thru...human nature is not THAT thoroughly evil.

if they really did do this to ourselves, then i will move and wish nothing but destruction to this evil nation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 04:07:56 PM »
I pray it's not true.  It's probably not true.  it's not true.  That's fine.

I just want to know how that 47-story building fell. The govt closed the investigation before that question was answered.  So let's open it, and see why WTC7 collapsed from fire.  If there's nothing shady, let's close it.  But there are hundreds of people with engineering backgrounds, all over teh world, who have said the collapse was impossible. 

So let's check it out.  Another investigation would unite America.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2006, 04:33:53 PM »
TWO-FORTY-
do you realise the implications of what this would mean? this would mean an UNBELIEVEABLY CORRUPT and EVIL government, not only that, but a thoroghly EVIL and CORRUPT NYC, fdny, cia, every single fucking person involved (and there would have to be hundred if not thousands, and a good portion would have to be americans)...and NO ONE would have leaked info? even undeer the threat of DEATH, at least one of these thousands would have enough guilt to come forward.
even under the fanatical Nazi regime, there was the nazi who declined to obey Hitler's orders to demolish Paris.....the sheer odds indicate SOMEONE, if not may of these people, would deliberately f**k up the plan before it could go thru...human nature is not THAT thoroughly evil.

Sometimes, it's not about tons of evil people. Sometimes people make decisions about acceptable losses. You have to understand the type of pressure that can be brought to bear on people, ...and when they have families that need to be protected, ...they consider it their first priority. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, ...but how many of you in the face of such circumstance having to weigh whether you risk the lives of your wife, children, etc., or 3,000 people who are already dead, and not coming back. For many, 3,000 already dead people is more of an acceptable loss than the potential risk to their loved ones if they open their mouths about what they know.

if they really did do this to ourselves, then i will move and wish nothing but destruction to this evil nation.

Alot of Americans have already left. I know, ...this country is overrun with them.  ;)
But don't wish destruction on the nation. It's not the nation that's evil, ...it's the SOB's running it and doing these things. The people still living there, and subject to the lies and manipulation are very much victims too, ...victims of their own government, and often, of their own arrogance, ignorance, ego, and failure to stop being sheep.

Some do speak out tho, ...however they are often muzzled or slimed to undermine their credibility.
You see the very same thing happening in this very same forum. People who speak about subjects others don't like being discussed are slimed, slandered, libeled, and discredited. It's no different offline.

See:  The CIA <--click me

edit 2006-08-15: Ooops, ...I can't believe I forgot to include the other parts as well.  :-[

The CIA pt.2 <--click me

The CIA pt.3 <--click me

The CIA pt.4 <--click me

The CIA pt.5 <--click me

The CIA pt.6 <--click me

as well as: The Chronology of US Aggression <--click me

Common sense should tell you, it's really only a matter of time when the same activities start taking place at home.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2006, 10:00:49 PM »
Yes, common sense tells me that the U.S. government partnered with Osama to plan and carry out 9/11, blow up the WTC buildings, fake a plane flying into the Pentagon, blow up part of the Pentagon, and then everyone has kept quiet about it for over five years.  Makes sense to me.   ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2006, 10:03:54 PM »
Yes, common sense tells me that the U.S. government partnered with Osama to plan and carry out 9/11, blow up the WTC buildings, fake a plane flying into the Pentagon, blow up part of the Pentagon, and then everyone has kept quiet about it for over five years.  Makes sense to me.   ::)

About time you came to your senses!   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2006, 10:30:41 PM »
Guys, how about a compromise?  What if they only reviewed the 47-story building collapse?

Anyone can admit its fishy - many govt offices located there, and the fire was never fought.  if it was a controlled demo, it means those bombs were placed BEFORE 9/11, which gievs us a problem.  If it fell just from isolated fires, then it is a HIGHLY unlikely event, and should be studied further.  I mean, bigger buildings have had FAR worse fires for days upon days, and when parts did collapse, it was slow over the course of hours.  The idea that it hit the ground from start to finish in under 7 seconds in such an organized fashion is incredible. 

Remember that no plane hit these buildings, and several other buildings were hit far worse with debris that day.  For anyone that just claims "It fell under its own weight", please study the hundreds upon hundreds of building fires from history.   NONE have fallen from their own weight.  They fall from floors and columns giving out, and it is a VERY disproportionate series events.   To accept this building fell from fire alone, you would have to accept the theory that every room in all 47 floors gave way simultaneously.  And the two asbestos-covered support columns.  They gave out at teh exact same time too. 

Do you accept this?  And if you think it doesn't make sense, it's because it doesn't.  There needs to be a new investigation, even if only for WTC7.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2006, 07:48:11 AM »
NIST isn't finished investigating WTC7. I think it would be wise to hold off the conspiracy calls until the final WTC 7 report is released.
Z