Author Topic: George Galloway speaks about Israel  (Read 23163 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
Re: George Galloway speaks about Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 11:49:15 AM »
I love that guy. The world need's people like him

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 11:53:12 AM »
I love that guy. The world need's people like him

despite what side i'm on...i just like how he immediately put her in her place at the start of the interview...i want such public speaking skills...
carpe` vaginum!

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 12:01:22 PM »
despite what side i'm on...i just like how he immediately put her in her place at the start of the interview...i want such public speaking skills...

The man fears nobody.

He's a fcuking marine.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 12:07:14 PM »
lol FUCKING OWNED! You gotta get him on Fox News.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 12:10:01 PM »
lol FUCKING OWNED! You gotta get him on Fox News.

yeah..like THAT will happen... ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 12:13:06 PM »
i don't think he has great public speaking skills . . . his elocution reminded me of that of a religious fanatic . . . sort of a rant.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 12:13:25 PM »
yeah..like THAT will happen... ::)

Well, those neo-cons can't respond to resonable person who actually speaks up.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 12:14:59 PM »
i don't think he has great public speaking skills . . . his elocution reminded me of that of a religious fanatic . . . sort of a rant.

Regardless, he made some great points that jew-lovers like to over look or choose to ignore.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 12:16:43 PM »
Regardless, he made some great points that jew-lovers like to over look or choose to ignore.

true, but they would be much more persuasive if delivered blair or clinton-style . . . when I see someone ranting like that, I want to throw down.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 12:18:09 PM »
true, but they would be much more persuasive if delivered blair or clinton-style . . . when I see someone ranting like that, I want to throw down.

true it would be more persuasive but this situation called for it..she woulda rolled over him had he given her the chance.she ws prepped to roll over him...and he came prepped for THAT...

so..this situation called for it..otherwise she woulda done most of the talking..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 12:19:10 PM »

Yeah he does come off as too agressive and that would hurt him because people would see him as fanatical, as you already pointed out.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 12:25:49 PM »
true it would be more persuasive but this situation called for it..she woulda rolled over him had he given her the chance.she ws prepped to roll over him...and he came prepped for THAT...

so..this situation called for it..otherwise she woulda done most of the talking..

there is definitely a notion in the media that Israeli blood is more valuable than arab blood . . . for me it sorta boils down to the fact that most Israelis seem to be more similar to us than most arabs and persians.

someone like galloway, with his unusual rhetoric, emphasizes  differences rather than commonalities. emphasizing universal humanity is the way out of this quagmire . . . right now he seems to be doing his best hassan nasrallah/t. d. jakes impression--emphasizing the difference.

sad thing is that ultimately islamic radicals want us to be like them, and I want them to be like us. where is the happy median?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »
there is definitely a notion in the media that Israeli blood is more valuable than arab blood . . . for me it sorta boils down to the fact that most Israelis seem to be more similar to us than most arabs and persians.

do most americans meet most israelies or arabs in arabic countries...

1 word..media..people will believe what you tell them to believe..and why are they told to believe this?  i'll leave that to you to discearn

most Israelis are similar to arabs then us.  hell..most of em with beards even look the same..
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 12:32:21 PM »
do most americans meet most israelies or arabs in arabic countries...

1 word..media..people will believe what you tell them to believe..and why are they told to believe this?  i'll leave that to you to discearn

most Israelis are similar to arabs then us.  hell..most of em with beards even look the same..

well, both Israelis and Arabs are semitic peoples, so you are right.

And the media is how most of us know the rest of the world, so you're right there too. 

But there is some truth to the media presentation--when I go to Israel, I see a culture that is for the most part very similar to American culture (gender roles, dress, family structure, work habits)  . . . when I go to other places in the middle east, I see a culture that is very dissimilar . . .

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2006, 12:39:19 PM »
The man fears nobody.

He's a fcuking marine.

A marine? The man is a "grade a" chopper.

He ousted a promising young MP, who actually cared about her constituency, by telling the fundamentalist element in Bow exactly what they wanted to hear.

He has one of the worst attendance and voting records in Parliament, yet somehow finds enough time to appear on Celebrity Big Brother. Oh, I forgot, that was apparently to highlight the plight of the Palestinian people.

Good public speaker though.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 12:39:33 PM »

But there is some truth to the media presentation--when I go to Israel, I see a culture that is for the most part very similar to American culture (gender roles, dress, family structure, work habits)  . . . when I go to other places in the middle east, I see a culture that is very dissimilar . . .

nearly 11 bil in yrly aid to such a small community..

well no shit..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2006, 12:43:17 PM »
funny how when palestine ignores the united nations they r terrorists

but when bush did it to go to war and rape a country he is a liberator 
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2006, 12:46:31 PM »
nearly 11 bil in yrly aid to such a small community..

well no shit..

we give them the aid b/c we think we have more in common w them . . . we also gave pakistan a lot of aid, and their culture didn't suddenly metamorphose into a quasi-american one.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »
we give them the aid b/c we think we have more in common w them . . . we also gave pakistan a lot of aid, and their culture didn't suddenly metamorphose into a quasi-american one.

yeah it did..go to karachi...dont look at the poor..look at the rich...my paki couzins date...go to clubs..drink..do drugs and are not religious..dont look at the poor population..they NEVER get to see the aid money..and you know this..you've been there..the people in power simply pocket it..
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 12:57:05 PM »
yeah it did..go to karachi...dont look at the poor..look at the rich...my paki couzins date...go to clubs..drink..do drugs and are not religious..dont look at the poor population..they NEVER get to see the aid money..and you know this..you've been there..the people in power simply pocket it..

the rich pocketing money is not our fault, and the rich are a tiny minority . . . the same is true of any nation. israel, like the US, has a large middle class.

arab nations have to make a decision to invest in their own educational systems . . . instead you have dumbass persians and arabs sending hundreds of millions of petrodollars to violent orgs like hamas and hezbollah, and neglecting their own educational systems.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2006, 01:02:08 PM »
the rich pocketing money is not our fault, and the rich are a tiny minority . . . the same is true of any nation. israel, like the US, has a large middle class.

meh..you asked for a similarity and i gave you a subcultural one..its pakistan after all..if i were in power i'd pocket the money also..everyone else does it..i've told this stories before..i've been taken to paris to SHOE SHOP with Zardaris  exbest friend..my uncle(dies a very mysteroius car crash)..where do ya think the money to fly us over first class..stay in 5 star places ..eat like kings etc etc came from? as i said..meh..

arab nations have to make a decision to invest in their own educational systems . . . instead you have dumbass persians and arabs sending hundreds of millions of petrodollars to violent orgs like hamas and hezbollah, and neglecting their own educational systems.

hezbollah i'm not convinced is a terrorist org..violent..yes...terr orist..umm dont see it..i mean when israel ws created how exactly were the muslims living there at the time removed?  they didn't just up and walk out...TERRORISM..soo if israel as a terrorist state is still there..why should i consider hazbulla a terrorist org?

hamas..yeah terrorists..
carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2006, 01:02:21 PM »
look that guy up on wikipedia or something. yes he has great speaking skills, but so did hitler.

i did enjoy when he put senators in their place a copule years back when he was over here.  but he is corrupt and has blood on his hands there is no doubt of that.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:11 PM »
muslim countries have by FAR much less distribution of wealth than almost any other place out there, including south america.  why do you think they are so pisssed off all the time over there
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »
 but he is corrupt and has blood on his hands there is no doubt of that.
so is bush and so does bush..meh..that does not discredit anyone.

i mean if it dosen't discredit one it should not discredit the other just cause he speaking in a manner that actually makes good points for the people that so far the media has proposed as terrorists and america has bought hook line and sinker..
carpe` vaginum!