Author Topic: Muslims at it again?  (Read 7469 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Muslims at it again?
« on: August 10, 2006, 07:43:58 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4778575.stm

Time we ban the practice of islam in the west.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Muslims at it again?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 07:50:39 AM »

the conspiracy mongers seem to be under the impression that British police is doing this in order to divert attention from the important work the conspiracy-mongers are doing . . . i guess they'll only be satisfied when another catastrophe occurs . . . so that they can then start a new round of conspiracy-mongering.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 07:53:47 AM »
IF this would have been an inside job-

Some might theorize that the intense scrutiny that 911 CTers have given it is what has prevented further false-flag attacks. 

If there was a terror attack now, you'd have 20-30% of the US population calling BS immediately. 

We'll never know.  All we can do is keep asking questions and do everything we can to ensure those in power have to be held accountable for their actions.

Mitt Romney is your next president, BTW.

body88

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 08:22:38 AM »
Mitt handled the big dig tragedy recently beautifully. He was mowing the idiots down. The he tried to cut funding for the public park to pay for the tunnel damage lol!!!!! The guys got the brains / looks he is a shoe in!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 09:55:17 AM »

Agreed 100%. If they come to our countries out west then they should learn our language and learn our ways. We don't go to their contries and tell them how to live. Fuck all of them. Dumb muslim girls.  >:(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 11:15:17 AM »
Agreed 100%. If they come to our countries out west then they should learn our language and learn our ways. We don't go to their contries and tell them how to live. f**k all of them. Dumb muslim girls.  >:(

I know your fucking ways already, but maybe you should take greater care in learning your own language, maybe then you would spell countries right. ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 12:39:05 PM »
I know your fucking ways already, but maybe you should take greater care in learning your own language, maybe then you would spell countries right. ;)
I really don't give a fuck about my spelling on a board like this.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 12:46:05 PM »
Thats because i'm working. I'm not at home sitting on my ass with other sandpeople planning the next bombing and kidnapping of someone to behead.  ;)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »
Mitt handled the big dig tragedy recently beautifully. He was mowing the idiots down. The he tried to cut funding for the public park to pay for the tunnel damage lol!!!!! The guys got the brains / looks he is a shoe in!

Mitt's using the tunnel ceiling collapse as a spring board to national attention and the White House.

This mess with the Big Dig has been going on for all the years he's been in office and yet only know that he's running for President and coming near the end of his term as Governor has he chosen to really take action.

He's shamefully mugging for national attention. Politics is a sleazy business. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to get into it and I certainl don't understand why all politicians lose any moral fortitude they once had.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 01:00:08 PM »
The problem is that we don't even know who the enemy is.  Muslims, but how many converts and how many Tim McVie's are right here in the good ol US?  It's WWIII!  We're so spread out and have so many people who hate the US, that a terrorist attack could come from anywhere.  North Korea, the Philippines, who do we bomb next?  I have no answer, but the world is allot different a place than it was 20 years ago.  How many converts to Islam are living here right now?  All we can do is be on guard.  Something along the likes of 9-11 will happen again and soon.  We were lucky to stop this latest air bombings, but what's next.  All we can do is wait and not jump to conclusions like we did in Iraq.   Eat drink and be merry, for tommorrow who knows.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 01:00:51 PM »

Banning the practice of Islam wouldn't do anything.  It would make it worse.  Every religion has their finatics. Banning Islam would make their finatic ranks grow. 

Wqasz

• Getbig II

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Wake up people.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 01:23:30 PM »
Wake up muslim: http://jihadwatch.org/
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 01:24:02 PM »
Thats because i'm working. I'm not at home sitting on my ass with other sandpeople planning the next bombing and kidnapping of someone to behead.  ;)

You act as though that's a bad thing.  ;D