Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 01:40:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any wood stove heaters here?  (Read 1209 times)
buffbodz
Getbig V

It's only a board

« on: August 10, 2006, 09:05:48 AM »

Check out the price of a cord of wood this year.  Last year I was pissed, it went from $125 to 150.  This year it's 225.  It used to be a saving way of heating.  Last year it only cost me under 500 bucks.  That's a house on the Narragansett bay facing the open north east and I stay warm as toast.  This year the bill will be more like 900 bucks.  They get you no mater what you do Angry
Report to moderator   Logged

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio
bmacsys
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 09:15:01 AM »

Check out the price of a cord of wood this year.  Last year I was pissed, it went from $125 to 150.  This year it's 225.  It used to be a saving way of heating.  Last year it only cost me under 500 bucks.  That's a house on the Narragansett bay facing the open north east and I stay warm as toast.  This year the bill will be more like 900 bucks.  They get you no mater what you do Angry

Any state forests in RI where you can get a permit to cut your own?

The House that Ruth built
buffbodz
Getbig V

It's only a board

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 09:38:09 AM »

Too late this year, maby next year.  Gotta be seasoned.  I've cut and split so much wood in the last 20 years, I ready too go oil. 

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!