Author Topic: TO THE PERSON WHO KEEPS HITTING REPORT TO MODERATOR BUT HASN'T REGISTERED.....  (Read 9859 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
You need to register if you want to post on getbig.  I could be mistaken but here is what I think is happening with you:

You are reading the boards (especially General Topics [this one]) and you would like to reply to certain posts and intend to "quote" the post to which you wish to reply.

You are actually hitting "report to moderator" instead.  When you do this, only the moderators of this board can see your comments.  The person to which you think you are responding never sees your comment and your comments do not show up on the board.

If you wish to have your comments posted on the board for all to see, you must register.

After you register, when you wish to quote someone, click on "quote" which is above their post.

If you can't figure out how to register, please hit "report to moderator" on this post and tell me what you are having difficulty with, and I will post on this thread answers to assist you.

Take care!
Stella
R

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
It's probably sgt. d logging out and hitting the report button.

Why don't you bitch slap the Chickophantic rat bastard?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
OK Linda I got the last message you sent.

Have you already registered (you chose a name and a password)?  Are you just waiting to be activated?
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
can you cut and paste some of what you're receiving? for our general edification . . .

Butterbean

• Getbig V
can you cut and paste some of what you're receiving? for our general edification . . .

Sure...some of it I don't think it would be unfair....

"it's Linda in London and I've tried to click all the boxes but it's not happening.  I wrote to Ron at the weekend but I've had no reply.  Maybe (that was what I thought), I am not allowed to sign in.  I was waiting for some kind of approval.  >>   <<<  xLinda"

"I have tried to register more than 10 times.  Perhaps it's not a good idea that I do anyways, but I cannot talk to my friends or neighbours about any of this xL"

Linda has made replies to some threads and I think she intended for them to be posted but I won't post them here.....it'd be too confusing
R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
I would like to point out that when you are not logged in there is no Quote button, it very cleary says "Report to Moderator"  and then you get a message:

Use this function to inform the moderators and administrators of an abusive or wrongly posted message.
Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this.

Just wanted to point that out.      :)

OOO OK thanks Flower.  No wonder she can't see the quote button!  Duh!

"Hello?  I wrote to Ron 17x.  Maybe it doesn't work  Yes>>> I reckon I should be allowed to activate.  Maybe not.  It's a funny day here xL"

OK Linda, when you registered did the screen say to wait for activation or anything? 

Flower, any other suggestions to help our friend Lindax?

R

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
tingnting == xLinda

Why are u promoting gimmick accounts?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
I thought xLinda was one of tingnting's multiple personalities . . .  ???

Butterbean

• Getbig V
hmmmm.....maybe that's why Ron won't "activate" him :-[

tingnting may be even livlier than Johnny Apollo! :D
R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
stella, do you think it might be time to change the clip you're using in your avatar? it's a very good one . . . but perhaps you have another very good one you'd like to share.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
stella, do you think it might be time to change the clip you're using in your avatar? it's a very good one . . . but perhaps you have another very good one you'd like to share.

How can you be bored watching that dreamboat?

OK, maybe I'll get another one to put up soon.

I think that's a RTM question  doncha think?   ::)

What's RTM?

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Latest from Lindax

"Still laughing, but perhaps it doesn't work here.  Nothing does properly, although the news was fine today.  I'm waiting for an admission thing on my email.  I've given you two email addresses.  i'm safe xL"

OK, I got one of your emails addresses. 

Maybe Linda is really Linda?

Linda, read Flower's above posts...she's very helpful

R

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
I think that's a RTM question  doncha think?   ::)

i was putting it out there in case other people want to agree with me . . . or make suggestions. :P

Stella, thanks. maybe you can have a rotation.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

I was making an RTM joke!   :P

i got it after a bit, but i'd already posted my response . . .

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Flower= teh hepful!
X

knny187

• Getbig V
I've got this crazy urge.....

to log off.....

&

drive Stella nuts.

Who's with me?

;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Linda, you sure you want to join? You might up end up like ~flower~ pissing your life away at the X board with a half dozen social rejects talking about dogfarts... think it over.
Z

Butterbean

• Getbig V
I'm back from my massage.....what'd I miss?

R

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Not much, who gave you massage?
Z

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Not much, who gave you massage?

A Massage therapist :)
R

Bluto