Author Topic: clean receptors?  (Read 2249 times)

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
clean receptors?
« on: August 10, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »
What drugs are used to clean receptors?  Is this neccessary or very beneficial?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: clean receptors?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 05:11:21 PM »
Are your receptors dirty :P

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 05:12:12 PM »
it is not neccessary !

!
w

rodeoclown

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 06:01:02 PM »
Had a conversation with a knowledgeable person and the topic came up but we did not get into specifics....so I am asking.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 06:11:37 PM »
Are your receptors dirty :P

ROFL..nice one

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 08:45:08 PM »
Had a conversation with a knowledgeable person and the topic came up but we did not get into specifics....so I am asking.
NO it is not something that is necessary...what is necessary is taking a break with AAS use, that's why you cycle on and off to let your body clear out and normalize.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »
I have read tribulus is somewhat good for cleaning receptors out diring off-cycle, so you will be ready to go on your next cycle.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 12:08:24 PM »
I have read tribulus is somewhat good for cleaning receptors out diring off-cycle, so you will be ready to go on your next cycle.

I been using tribulous since I started PCT and I have made a damn smooth transition to natty (for now)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 12:29:46 PM »
Proviron is the pro's secret for receptor uptake while taking massive doses of AAS.
Seems to have some sort of synergistic effect with AAS.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 04:25:03 PM »
yes it does !
w

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 06:43:33 PM »

I been using tribulous since I started PCT and I have made a damn smooth transition to natty (for now)

BigJohn, what brand of tribulous are you using? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 08:06:21 PM »
Proviron is the pro's secret for receptor uptake while taking massive doses of AAS.
Seems to have some sort of synergistic effect with AAS.

I've been trying to read up on this a bit more myself so that I can begin to run my cycles slightly differently then I have in the past. I've used Proviron before, but that was more in the beginning when I knew a lot less.

Captain, be sure to share your thoughts on Proviron.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 02:44:01 PM »
This is a tidbit taken right off www.steroid.com/proviron.php, I love this site because they provide tons of references for everything they claim. Here goes:

"Letīs delve into some of the positive points of this drug before we go any farther. Androgen Receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(5), and whilethey act on the AR in muscle cells to promote growth, they also act directly on the AR in fat cells to affect fat burning.(9)(3) The stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose (fat)tissue(6)(2). As if thatīs not enough good news, some steroids (notably, testosterone) even increase the numbers of A.R. in muscle and fat (9)(7). Thus, if you are taking a simple stack of proviron and testosterone, youīll have more of the test you shoot as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron), more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of your testosterone) by your Proviron, thus causing more fat loss. Testosterone and Proviron are a very nice synergistic stack, pretty nearly an "ideal" stack of an oral and injectable, because both drugs will actually act to enhance the effect of the other.

So what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a "synergistic" drug in this respect, and itīs inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug."

Aside from all this, my competitive friends have all told me roughly the same, take 50-75mg proviron daily and you'll have amazing results with whatever you're taking, these guys go through bottles of proviron like crazy. But above is the science behind it, in layman's terms, proviron basically opens up your body's AR receptors and allows you to use more of them (very crude explanation, I know) proviron also acts locally as a fat burner.