Author Topic: Bring The Former Mr.Os To This board.  (Read 2233 times)

suckmymuscle

Bring The Former Mr.Os To This board.
« on: August 11, 2006, 12:44:34 AM »
  Now, it's very nice to have a board like this, where true bodybuilding fans, such as yours truly, can ask questions to the pros. I'm tiredof the invectives, the insinuations and disrespect for the pros of outs sport: guys who say that it's all about steroids, or synthol, and that anyone can do a few cycles and turn pro. While the huge size of pros is partly the result of anabolics, it's obvious that it envolves far more effort than injecting some drugs to become a pro or even a top amateur: thousands try, but very few make it. And let us make this very clear to all bodybuilding newbies: pros make immense personal sacrifices to step onstage looking like they do, from starving themselves for four months eating nothing more than boiled chicken breasts and brown rice, to having to put in heavy workouts and hours of cardio to rip up - while starving themselves! So, if you think a syringe is all it takes to look like Ronnie, then by all mens take all drugs in the World; after you ruin your health while still looking like an underwear model, you'll realize and appreciate the effort pros put to dazzle your eyes come contest. so, show some respect.

Now, on a different topic. While I appreciate the pros who still post here despite the constant trolling and flaming, I would like to have some former Sandow winners posting here. It would be nice to have the standard-bearers from the past giving their imput. I've already PMed both Ron and Peter McGough to try bringing Dorian to the boards, to no avail. What about Haney? He has a lot to teach and discuss; I'd love to her his opinions about the current state of the sport. What about the reigning Mr.O? Why he doesen't post here? Answer: to much negativity. I want to see those few men who set the standards of bodybuilding to post here. Ron? Chick or Lee, do you know Ronnie, Dorian or other Mr.Olympias from the past? Can you convince them to come post here? Thanks! :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: Bring The Former Mr.Os To This board.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 06:01:20 AM »
  Wow, I can't believe this thread died without a single response. :( I hoped someone with connections, maybe one of the pros here, would at least consider my proposition...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 08:11:42 AM »
  Wow, I can't believe this thread died without a single response. :( I hoped someone with connections, maybe one of the pros here, would at least consider my proposition...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You have a solid idea, but I suspect most of the men you mention are too busy to spend much time on any forum other than their own, or, too busy to spend enough time to satisfy the many questions that might be directed at them.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 10:33:25 AM »
Not only are they too busy, there are too many assholes here that would start talking shit to them.  Why would they waste their time?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 11:33:34 AM »
Not only are they too busy, there are too many assholes here that would start talking shit to them.  Why would they waste their time?
very true, they'd just get bashed.  :'(
bodybuildersreality.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »
And why do it for free?  ???