Author Topic: Vince Goodrum, if you were asked to guest pose at a bb contest, would you?  (Read 1126 times)

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Vince G. -

Serious question, as I think a promoter at a local show might be able to sell more tickets if he could get you to guest pose. 

I'd guess that a substantial minority of bb fans willing to pay $$$ to attend a bb show are aware of getbig + at least semi-frequently go to it + thus know who Vince is + might be interested in seeing him guest-pose.

And if a local show (local to you Vince), then the promoter wouldnt have to pay too much for your expenses (no hotel, airfare, etc.). Just a fair, moderate guest-posing fee, and incidental expenses (gas, food for the day, etc.).

Question though is, would you accept a legitimate offer from a local bb promoter, Vince?

Curious.

Tx,

bb doc

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
lmao..i'm watch...honest..i'd pay 2 watch..
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

Vince G. -

Serious question, as I think a promoter at a local show might be able to sell more tickets if he could get you to guest pose. 

I'd guess that a substantial minority of bb fans willing to pay $$$ to attend a bb show are aware of getbig + at least semi-frequently go to it + thus know who Vince is + might be interested in seeing him guest-pose.

And if a local show (local to you Vince), then the promoter wouldnt have to pay too much for your expenses (no hotel, airfare, etc.). Just a fair, moderate guest-posing fee, and incidental expenses (gas, food for the day, etc.).

Question though is, would you accept a legitimate offer from a local bb promoter, Vince?

Curious.

Tx,

bb doc

You can pay me to get publically humiliated ;D!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
You can pay me to get publically humiliated ;D!!

how much we talking here?

i have a crazy idea with a baboon in mind!
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

how much we talking here?

i have a crazy idea with a baboon in mind!

Hahahahaha!