Author Topic: Vince Goodrum has 99.5% Ebay rating  (Read 2144 times)

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Vince Goodrum has 99.5% Ebay rating
« on: August 11, 2006, 01:57:28 PM »
Again, seriously, for all the internet squabbling by/around/against Vince, particularly his supplement business, objectively speaking, he has a pretty darn good Ebay rating.

As far as I know Ebay's ratings are not easy to falsely elevate, so assumin they're legit, Vince really does treat this Ebay customers pretty well.

- bb "Just the Facts" doc (homage to Special Ed)

http://tradingassistant.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?TradingAssistant&page=profile&profileId=157099014

Feedback Score:  201 
 Positive Feedback:  99.5%   

Members who left a positive:  202 
 Members who left a negative:  1 

All positive feedback received:  242

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Vince Goodrum has 99.5% Ebay rating
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 01:58:42 PM »
We have 100 percent with a much higher feedback :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 02:25:51 PM »
Again, seriously, for all the internet squabbling by/around/against Vince, particularly his supplement business, objectively speaking, he has a pretty darn good Ebay rating.

As far as I know Ebay's ratings are not easy to falsely elevate, so assumin they're legit, Vince really does treat this Ebay customers pretty well.

http://tradingassistant.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?TradingAssistant&page=profile&profileId=157099014

Getting this is not that hard when you have low volume.  He is a rated seller but to get his rating you only need to do $1000a month in sales.  That is nothing to brag about.  He is not rated in the next level which I think was just $4,000 a month.  It is not hard to keep customers happy when you are shipping out stuff every few days and longer.  In addition,he claims allot of stuff on his website yet fails topost a pic of himself.  I am pretty sure people would not listen to or buy stuff from him if they knew what he looked like.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »
Getting this is not that hard when you have low volume.  He is a rated seller but to get his rating you only need to do $1000a month in sales.  That is nothing to brag about.  He is not rated in the next level which I think was just $4,000 a month.  It is not hard to keep customers happy when you are shipping out stuff every few days and longer.  In addition,he claims allot of stuff on his website yet fails topost a pic of himself.  I am pretty sure people would not listen to or buy stuff from him if they knew what he looked like.

Regardless of your attempt to spin things negatively, Vince does treat his customers well.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 03:19:07 PM »
vince sells shit- you should check out my feedback and products ;)
I sell alot of stuff that works- vince sells bee pollen and all sorts 0of garbage- look at the guys pictures- if hes using anything its not working- just creating obvious gyno.BTW- vince got banned from ebay for selling synthol and he also uses it-lol  he cried and fussed to be let back on- then 240 did some of his bannersand he came on here kissing his ass- lol what a fool

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

I appreciate the compliment.  I take care of my customers needs and I handle my business.  I don't do drop-shipping like most ebay stores and actual stock real inventory so I can get stuff out to them fast. 

Onlyme, I actually do a lot more business on Ebay than you think.  The reason my feedback is low is because half of my customers call me on my phone or directly send an email.  If that happens , I tell them to buy off my website instead and give them an extra discount, free products, or free shipping.  The reason is because if they buy from my store I don't have to pay Ebay's high dollar Final Value Fee and I can use my merchant account to process their order instead of Ebay's Paypal system which once again cost much more.  Even with that, I still have enough sales volume to be a Powerseller. 

Ebay recently upped their fees once again and I'm planning to use the money from Ebay to run ads in Muscle Development instead.  I spoke with Steve Blechman last year about it and he gave me some great ideas on running some ads that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 04:43:01 PM »
That doesn't surprise me. Vince sucks as a bodybuilder, but he is obviously highly motivated when it comes to business.  I'd trust him.
E

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 04:47:09 PM »
vince sells shit- you should check out my feedback and products ;)
I sell alot of stuff that works- vince sells bee pollen and all sorts 0of garbage- look at the guys pictures- if hes using anything its not working- just creating obvious gyno.BTW- vince got banned from ebay for selling synthol and he also uses it-lol  he cried and fussed to be let back on- then 240 did some of his bannersand he came on here kissing his ass- lol what a fool

I didn't get banned for selling synthol but I mainly got banned for selling methyl-test and other pro-hormones.  Ebay only did that because they got a black eye from the news reports at the time that people were buying steroids from their site.  Ebay just wanted to look like they were doing something and basically kicked the majority of nutritional businesses off for it.  And I didn't beg to come back on Ebay.  I was sent an email to come back to Ebay.  Even though I was gone for so long, I made back Powerseller in no time flat.

And 240 is part of the reason for the fast recovery.  He put two great banners together that really got the message out to everyone and helped promote the business.  Its also why I changed my mind about suing him for copyright infringement
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 04:48:08 PM »
Yeha, I love to battle with goodrum politically, but business-wise, he gets props for work ethic.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 05:06:05 PM »
copyright infringement
Oh like the kind where you are using pictures of bodybuilders from advertisements?
hmmmm

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 05:10:35 PM »
lol! hes using morphed pics to sell his products. talk about false advertisement.....
real men= no rubbers

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 05:14:24 PM »
lol! hes using morphed pics to sell his products. talk about false advertisement.....

I also used this picture to sell Yohimbe, so what???

Played it with this music too.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 05:15:37 PM »
copyright infringement
Oh like the kind where you are using pictures of bodybuilders from advertisements?
hmmmm

Its stock photo.  You can get it at any software store   
A

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 06:52:07 PM »
Yeah I got banned for selling a bunch of ergopharm 1-AD off of ebay also alot of methyl 1-Test i made a fortune selling them for 120$a bottle- I madeout like a mofo before they banned me- lol- I hate ebay that place sucks-