Author Topic: Dexter's Bold New Statements in MD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5585 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Dexter's Bold New Statements in MD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 11, 2006, 06:24:37 PM »
In the new issue of Muscular Development, Flex Wheeler sat down with Dexter Jackson, the IFBB's rightful #2, to talk about his future and the future of the sport. The following are a few brief statements he made:

His plans for the Olympia:

"I'll be five pounds bigger than I was last year [at the Arnold] with this year's conditioning. (that's 15 pounds heavier than he was at this year's ASC!)"

Phil Heath:

"As of right now, Phil wouldn't make top 6 at the Olympia" (Bold words considering Peter McGough said Phil would place top 3 in this month's flex mag!)

"I don't see him getting by Victor or Gustabo in the first place"

Ronnie Coleman:

"Ronnie's a great champion, but he hasn't displayed his best in a couple of years. Now ronnie at his all-time best, that's another story. You simply can't contend with that."

PDI:

"Nobody contacted me. I'm an IFBB loyalist. I'm not going anywhere."

Competitive Future:

"Anybody who hasn't beaten me before will not beat me until I retire. That goes for all the new guys and all the guys in the past. If you haven't beaten me yet, you won't beat me in the future"

Top 5 at the 2006 Mr. Olympia:

1. Dexter
2. Ronnie
3. Jay
4. Vic
5. Gustavo

"If it all goes as planned, there's no reason I shouldn't win."

Personally, I don;t think Dex will ever beat Ronnie. Even when Ronnie is off, he's still untouchable.Once Coleman retires, it'll be a whole new game.

Jay needs to watch his back - Dex has his sight on the title and noone short of the Big Nasty himself will stop him!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Dexter's Bold New Statements in MD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 06:25:47 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 06:28:53 PM »
How could DEX possibly win the Olympia , after Ronnie retires at the end of this year , its a WHITE dudes turn on the throne , thats how it is and has been !!! ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 06:32:45 PM »
Dexter will still look like a midget.

Ronnie is coming in @ 300 this year.

Dexter will be what, 220?

Bolo

• Getbig II
  • I break you
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 06:37:08 PM »
Dexter will still look like a midget.

Ronnie is coming in @ 300 this year.

Dexter will be what, 220?

you might wanna check your eyes out
-Animal Kingdom-

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 06:38:06 PM »
you might wanna check your eyes out

Is that really you, I am a big fan of your movies.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 06:39:35 PM »
In the new issue of Muscular Development, Flex Wheeler sat down with Dexter Jackson, the IFBB's rightful #2,

#2.....says who?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2006, 06:40:34 PM »
Dexter Jackson will never be Mr. O....if guys like Shawn Ray never won, how the hell would Dexter win ???

Dexter is just a joke compared to Coleman. In his video "TITANS"....he struggles with 6plates on the t-bar row. Ronnie does twice that much pre-contest.

Much like basketball will always be ruled by the big men (SHAQ)...BB will always be ruled by the big man (Haney, Yates, Coleman)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2006, 07:06:28 PM »
Oh yeah - unless he wears boots up to his knees, he's not looking at first...
Motherboy (the band).

Slick Vic

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2006, 07:06:55 PM »
I beg to differ on Dexter's view of Phil Heath.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 07:08:08 PM »
Heath will beat dexter at the next arnold, count on it.

Dexter is basically a smaller version of ronnie C (gut included)....Heath is the truth.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2006, 07:11:09 PM »
King Kamali might be able to do it if he really puts 100% in.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2006, 07:12:23 PM »
Heath will beat dexter at the next arnold, count on it.

Dexter is basically a smaller version of ronnie C (gut included)....Heath is the truth.

Heath is a choir boy next to Dexter, a fvcking choir boy!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
Well you have to think about it like this... He's been 1st at the Arnold twice !!! And top three at the Mr.O. Is it so hard to believe that if someone slips. ( Anything can happen before a contest !! ) He could possibly win. " Yes he could " You also have to think about his mind set. He's been so close and he's hungry to get to the top. That's the mindset you need or why bother at all. Just imagine you are him. He without a doubt believes he could do it. Hell, if Gustavo can make top three at the O these days. Dex could no doubt win it all if Ronnie slips and Jays conditioning is not up to par. Dex is not as big but he is much sharper than Jay. Also Jays structural flaws are really evident when he's not 100% on. (His best was 2002) It's really only 2 guys he needs to contend with at this years O. Think about it, Anyone could get hurt, sick, peak at the wrong time, ect.. If I were Dex I would be thinking the same way. He's got his eye on the prize !  
***Side note : Just think if Dex had great calves. His calves are very week, but for some reason they are not as noticeable as others.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 07:57:39 PM »
wtf is with those drugs ^

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 08:03:56 PM »
he also said his Olympia precontest diet will be 5 weeks, NO cardio

400kwgtr

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »
Dont forget ronnies gut counts for 40 pounds of his 300 pound weight. Best of luck to Dexter he looks awesome. But does it really matter what condition a competitor looks like at the olympia ? I doubt it, the results are decided before anyone hits the stage. Look at 2004, Cutler looked like shit and was soft as from the back with visible rolls of fat on his lower back. No way should he have been in 2nd place, that is an absolute joke. Dex should have beater him on that day for sure. Ronnie could turn up with 20% body fat and the dick head judges would still give him the trophy.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2006, 08:15:25 PM »
ronnie is lucky to be in the top 10- if it wree not a fixed show- like I said- put some random judges in and big GH gut run is in the top 10 if hes lucky- size does not matter when you look like your pregnant- he has no abs!!! dexter blows ronnie away! so does heath!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 08:22:34 PM »
ronnie is lucky to be in the top 10- if it wree not a fixed show- like I said- put some random judges in and big GH gut run is in the top 10 if hes lucky- size does not matter when you look like your pregnant- he has no abs!!! dexter blows ronnie away! so does heath!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

put down the pipe! dex is just as pregnant as Ronnie. Ronnie is so much better than everyone else its ridiculous. People like you won't appreciate him until he's gone  :'(

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 08:24:42 PM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

put down the pipe! dex is just as pregnant as Ronnie. Ronnie is so much better than everyone else its ridiculous. People like you won't appreciate him until he's gone  :'(

Ronnie is a shadow of his former self...that being said..he's still better than anyone else out there. I think his skin just lost all its elasticity when he went to 300+ in 2004 then came down a lot in 05 his skin was all stretched out and not looking good anymore. Also, what's up with all those dimples in his calves ???

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 08:28:38 PM »
Ronnie is a shadow of his former self...that being said..he's still better than anyone else out there. I think his skin just lost all its elasticity when he went to 300+ in 2004 then came down a lot in 05 his skin was all stretched out and not looking good anymore. Also, what's up with all those dimples in his calves ???

I think all of the gh made his skin thicker. I read somewhere that too much can do that . . .

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2006, 01:00:45 AM »
People like you won't appreciate him until he's gone  :'(

That's why I wanted him to be gone so that I could appreciate him
I am a mini beast

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2006, 01:06:38 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha.

what he said.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2006, 01:13:24 AM »
ronnie coleman could win 15 regular olympias, and every masters olympia that was ever held forever.  They would quit even  having a masters, although they did that already, if you cant accept that ronnie coleman is and will be the best ever than you are just not being real with life and yourselves.