Author Topic: SAVAGE is a PSYCHOTARD  (Read 1589 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
SAVAGE is a PSYCHOTARD
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:28:33 PM »
Savage is the best of the bunch.....
Best what?  Retard ???  Get the f**k out of here, you like   ::)

Savage on the tsunami: "I wouldn't call it a tragedy. ... We shouldn't be spending a nickel on this"

Michael Savage declared that CNN hosts Wolf Blitzer and Larry King "look like the type that would have pushed Jewish children into the oven to stay alive one more day to entertain the Nazis."

SAVAGE: "In the long term, the only thing that can make a difference is a devastating, catastrophic, overwhelming victory for the Israelis, where nothing is left living in southern Lebanon, south of the Litani River."

SAVAGE: "I don't really know what they mean by reaffirming the Voting Rights Act. Do they mean they're going to put a chad in every crack house? What are they going to do -- spend 10 billion dollars to make sure they have voting machines in crack houses?"

SAVAGE: "Now, I realize that the American left is cheering today. They'll probably break open the jug wine and cheer that Jews are dying, and that they're living and cowering in bomb shelters. One day, the "Deutschland über alles" may be played in Jerusalem, and the American left can tear off their masks once and for all and show themselves to be what they really are -- which is the Nazis of our time."

SAVAGE: Hey George, let me tell you something, I don't have as much money as you. I have 50,000 times the influence that you do, you punk, lying, coward, Satanist, backstabbing freak. You're the people -- people like you give Jews a bad name, Soros. It's people like you who brought about the Holocaust, Soros. I stand by those words. I stand by those words. I would debate you tomorrow, Soros, on any platform, anywhere. I'll debate you anywhere. It's people like you who brought about the Holocaust, Soros. That's why I need you to shut your mouth and understand the damage you're doing to this world and to the Jewish people, George Soros.

SAVAGE: I wouldn't be surprised if the left doesn't make a T-shirt out of it and use it as a fundraising tool for [Sen.] Barbara Boxer [D] in California or [Sen. John F.] Kerry [D-MA] if he should run [for president] again, or sell them around [former Vice President] Al Gore movie -- you know, the Al Gore movie theaters. Make him into a, like, Che Zarqawi. You know what I mean, that could be -- start appearing on college campuses. Che Zarqawi. They could turn him into a hero even though he killed thousands of people and was arrested for sexual molestation in Jordan. Little-known fact, but I do my homework. He was an altogether piece of human offal, you know. He was like a Murtha -- he was like a human Murtha. (This sack of shit has no business talking about any Marine like this...  POS SAVAGE....  He has earned every right to say what he wants, Savage hasn't done shit but piss wildly and spew his hate and fear message... The guy is POISON....)

In 1959, Murtha, then a captain, took command of the 34th Special Infantry Company, Marine Corps Reserves, in Johnstown. He remained in the Reserves after his discharge from active duty until he volunteered for service in the Vietnam War, serving from 1966 to 1967, serving as a battalion staff officer (S-2 Intelligence Section), receiving the Bronze Star with Valor device, two Purple Hearts and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He retired from the Reserves as a colonel in 1990, receiving the Navy Distinguished Service Medal.

Savage:Jimmy Carter is a Jew-hater through and through. Jimmy Carter is who caused worldwide Islamic terrorism to proliferate around the globe. Jimmy Carter undermined the shah of Iran. Jimmy Carter encouraged [Ayatollah Ruhollah] Khomeini to come back from exile in Paris. As a result, Khomeini spread his Islamic poison around the globe. Jimmy Carter is a war criminal. Now, Jimmy Carter comes out and writes a letter today, and says that Israel, by giving back 93 percent of the West Bank, is being evil, it's the Jews again tricking the Palestinians. Jimmy Carter is like Hitler with the double talk on top of it all. I can't take this crap any more. Why is he even taken seriously? Why don't the Jews get up and spit in his face?

SAVAGE: "He gets his information from National Public Radio, and by the way, and they, of course, are on the side of the harvesting of organs in China."  ??? Bullshit....

Mr. Intenseone

Re: SAVAGE is a PSYCHOTARD
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 11:37:57 PM »
Best what?  Retard ???  Get the f**k out of here, you like   ::)

Savage on the tsunami: "I wouldn't call it a tragedy. ... We shouldn't be spending a nickel on this"

Michael Savage declared that CNN hosts Wolf Blitzer and Larry King "look like the type that would have pushed Jewish children into the oven to stay alive one more day to entertain the Nazis."

SAVAGE: "In the long term, the only thing that can make a difference is a devastating, catastrophic, overwhelming victory for the Israelis, where nothing is left living in southern Lebanon, south of the Litani River."

SAVAGE: "I don't really know what they mean by reaffirming the Voting Rights Act. Do they mean they're going to put a chad in every crack house? What are they going to do -- spend 10 billion dollars to make sure they have voting machines in crack houses?"

SAVAGE: "Now, I realize that the American left is cheering today. They'll probably break open the jug wine and cheer that Jews are dying, and that they're living and cowering in bomb shelters. One day, the "Deutschland über alles" may be played in Jerusalem, and the American left can tear off their masks once and for all and show themselves to be what they really are -- which is the Nazis of our time."

SAVAGE: Hey George, let me tell you something, I don't have as much money as you. I have 50,000 times the influence that you do, you punk, lying, coward, Satanist, backstabbing freak. You're the people -- people like you give Jews a bad name, Soros. It's people like you who brought about the Holocaust, Soros. I stand by those words. I stand by those words. I would debate you tomorrow, Soros, on any platform, anywhere. I'll debate you anywhere. It's people like you who brought about the Holocaust, Soros. That's why I need you to shut your mouth and understand the damage you're doing to this world and to the Jewish people, George Soros.

SAVAGE: I wouldn't be surprised if the left doesn't make a T-shirt out of it and use it as a fundraising tool for [Sen.] Barbara Boxer [D] in California or [Sen. John F.] Kerry [D-MA] if he should run [for president] again, or sell them around [former Vice President] Al Gore movie -- you know, the Al Gore movie theaters. Make him into a, like, Che Zarqawi. You know what I mean, that could be -- start appearing on college campuses. Che Zarqawi. They could turn him into a hero even though he killed thousands of people and was arrested for sexual molestation in Jordan. Little-known fact, but I do my homework. He was an altogether piece of human offal, you know. He was like a Murtha -- he was like a human Murtha. (This sack of shit has no business talking about any Marine like this...  POS SAVAGE....  He has earned every right to say what he wants, Savage hasn't done shit but piss wildly and spew his hate and fear message... The guy is POISON....)

In 1959, Murtha, then a captain, took command of the 34th Special Infantry Company, Marine Corps Reserves, in Johnstown. He remained in the Reserves after his discharge from active duty until he volunteered for service in the Vietnam War, serving from 1966 to 1967, serving as a battalion staff officer (S-2 Intelligence Section), receiving the Bronze Star with Valor device, two Purple Hearts and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He retired from the Reserves as a colonel in 1990, receiving the Navy Distinguished Service Medal.

Savage:Jimmy Carter is a Jew-hater through and through. Jimmy Carter is who caused worldwide Islamic terrorism to proliferate around the globe. Jimmy Carter undermined the shah of Iran. Jimmy Carter encouraged [Ayatollah Ruhollah] Khomeini to come back from exile in Paris. As a result, Khomeini spread his Islamic poison around the globe. Jimmy Carter is a war criminal. Now, Jimmy Carter comes out and writes a letter today, and says that Israel, by giving back 93 percent of the West Bank, is being evil, it's the Jews again tricking the Palestinians. Jimmy Carter is like Hitler with the double talk on top of it all. I can't take this crap any more. Why is he even taken seriously? Why don't the Jews get up and spit in his face?

SAVAGE: "He gets his information from National Public Radio, and by the way, and they, of course, are on the side of the harvesting of organs in China."  ??? Bullshit....

Saved for posterity............... ......this guy is freaking AWESOME!!  Thanks Berserker, and all this time I thought you were a Liberal when all the while you were really a closet conservative....welcome to the club pal ;D!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:12:46 AM »
Saved for posterity............... ......this guy is freaking AWESOME!!  Thanks Berserker, and all this time I thought you were a Liberal when all the while you were really a closet conservative....welcome to the club pal ;D!!
STFU... You don't know anything.  If all you have done is collect your info from Rush and the ilk like him,... That's goddamned proof of your stupidity.  I am a Liberal pal... Not a radical one but definitely left leaning.  Liberal is not an evil word.  The evil lies in the extremists like you as well as the psycho far left who actually betray the core of beliefs that make someone a liberal thinker.  These people, people like you are tools, weak minded fools used by the government for the purpose of divide et impera divide the masses and rule.  You're a fucking tool... Hope that helps but I know it wont...  You propably don't have it in you to break out of the animalistic my-team is better than your-team mentality...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:13:51 AM »
Both teams suck.  HTH.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »
Both teams suck.  HTH.
I think that's what I was saying ;D and it's true.  I mean there are legitimate issues but the whole left vs. right thing and the polarizing hate speak on the radio is all meant for one thing and one thing only, divide and rule.  The Government would actually have to listen to the people if we were not polarized in a verbal civil war.  Then WE would have the power.  This is all about THEM having the power instead of the people.  I'm sick of it too.  You're right, they both suck, that's exactly what they indended and it works like a charm just as it has worked for centuries.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 06:41:45 AM »
I love Savage...he gets fired up and its great. He says alot of stuff we all wish we could say,atleast on the right. I don't agree with evrything but he's better the Rush and so much better then Hanity.
L