Author Topic: Oleg Maskaev vs Hasim Rahman  (Read 8207 times)

theonlyone

Oleg Maskaev vs Hasim Rahman
« on: August 12, 2006, 09:09:00 AM »
Who between these two will be put 1st to sleep?
We all remember how Maskev already once knocked Hasim through the ropes to headhit computers.
The fight in hours.
If Maskaev wins than no blacks in all versions?

theonlyone

Re: Oleg Maskaev vs Hasim Rahman
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 09:14:21 AM »

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 10:01:51 AM »
Rahman gets his revenge.  I just hope isn't a hug feast, that's what Hasim has been doing allot lately.  I'm sure that right that sent him through the ropes will be in the back of his mind and bring a more cautious Rahman.  That will onlylead to hugging and turn a slugfest into a boarfest.  Hope I'm wrong, I'm buying the fight and never miss a heavyweight tittle fight when ever possible.  If Rahman doesn't KO Oleg early than he's going defence and that will put anyone to sleep except the fighters.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

theonlyone

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 08:23:53 AM »
I noticed the USA guys keep on mouth closed when their patriotic feelings are shaking.

theonlyone

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 08:30:00 AM »
So I read in internet Maskaev put to sleep the Rahman guy in the end of the match.
So I right 4 russian speaking guys ( of an USSR origin or wtf u spell it? ) hold the heavy weights in 4 main boxing feds?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 08:45:53 AM »
So I read in internet Maskaev put to sleep the Rahman guy in the end of the match.
So I right 4 russian speaking guys ( of an USSR origin or wtf u spell it? ) hold the heavy weights in 4 main boxing feds?

what country is Maskaev a citizen of?

theonlyone

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 08:52:49 AM »
what country is Maskaev a citizen of?
he gave an interview to russian tv and said he encounters problems receiving russians citisenship. He's speaking russian perfect and born in some USSR respublic (SP? ).... Give just the road its called. no offence.

theonlyone

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 08:54:31 AM »
ohh yes he said he's the citisen of USA.

theonlyone

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 08:58:04 AM »
the problem is that "cough that Rasim have announced if he loses it will be the shame for him family and primarily for USA" cough"
maskaev said: whatever USA citisen wins.........
Rasim as all Black chewed the mofo gum.....when spoke...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 09:01:13 AM »

Rasim as all Black chewed the mofo gum.....when spoke...

i'll take maskaev

what do you have against blacks? do you live in the US? is there a black culture in Russia or wherever you're from?

theonlyone

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2006, 09:07:54 AM »
i'll take maskaev

what do you have against blacks? do you live in the US? is there a black culture in Russia or wherever you're from?
I dont live in USA. Blacks are fine the problem is what if next white takes the 100 metres reckord. It will be the heart attack for all black community? Can we dream? lol relax.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2006, 09:10:50 AM »
I dont live in USA. Blacks are fine the problem is what if next white takes the 100 metres reckord. It will be the heart attack for all black community? Can we dream? lol relax.

i was just wondering why someone who doesn't directly encounter african-americans would have something against them . . ."mofo gum"

it would not bother me at all if a white has the 100 m record . . . although I don't see that happening.

theonlyone

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2006, 09:25:27 AM »
i was just wondering why someone who doesn't directly encounter african-americans would have something against them . . ."mofo gum"

Well may be when chewing mofo gum Rasim didn't mind that Maskaev, if what the USA citizen, and whats the point once he ( Hasim ) loses it will be the shame for the USA.
Well Im straight from the bar if you no what i mean. let me dream white soon sets the rekord time in 100 metres.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 10:30:17 AM »
I'll cheer for a Ruskie over someone named Hasim Rahman, anyday.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 11:47:18 AM »
maskaev--now an american--was born in Kazakhstan . . . primary religion in Kazakhstan is Sunni Islam.

I don't know what "straight from the bar" means.

Rahman made a big to-do that he was fighting for the US etc., but everyone knows that just a bunch of weak trying to get attention crap.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 11:54:57 AM »
maskaev--now an american--was born in Kazakhstan . . . primary religion in Kazakhstan is Sunni Islam.
In a lot of ex-soviet countries you have pretty big russian minorities. Many of whom feel 100% russian and only speak the russian language.

I doubt he has any Kazak blood in him or that he is muslim.
$

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »
Who between these two will be put 1st to sleep?

Anyone watching the fight.  Boxing is corrupt and has become a boring sport to watch.

Mixed Martial Arts is the future.