Author Topic: I found out how alexxxx built his monster back!!!  (Read 1771 times)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
I found out how alexxxx built his monster back!!!
« on: August 12, 2006, 12:22:34 PM »
 :o

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: I found out how alexxxx built his monster back!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:30:38 PM »
I bet most of these guys who claim they can do 300+ lb barbell rows are using the same kind of shitty form. Try BENDING OVER and picking the weight up off the ground. I doubt that guy could do a real barbell row with 225.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:31:15 PM »
 Threads made BY alexx or threads made ABOUT alexx are eyesores. Very lame and borning...
?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:36:46 PM »
I bet most of these guys who claim they can do 300+ lb barbell rows are using the same kind of shitty form. Try BENDING OVER and picking the weight up off the ground. I doubt that guy could do a real barbell row with 225.

that's about the same form Johnnie Jackson uses though on BB row :-\

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 12:47:17 PM »
Alexxx build his massive back by swimming 2 times a week for 20 minutes

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 01:23:05 PM »
What's that guys range of motion?  It looks to me like 4 inches.  He should quit BS ing himself about his strength and see if he could use 155lbs for full reps. 

One guys told me he uses 325 in pulldowns.  That amazed me because I know from watching him he can't do 10 full chins.  I finally caught him doing pulldowns.  He began with a big jerk.  Then he would lean back a much as he could while jerking the bar down about 3/4 quartes of the way.   I just left shaking my head.

On chest day this same guy said he uses 385 for his inclines.  He used a smith machine and from my angle he didn't even do a half rep.  I asked him why he did only partials and he told me his inclines were almost all the way down.  Ya, right.

He then did dumbbell incline presses.  Do I have to go on? He did almost half reps with 125.  At the end of his set he threw the dumbbells so everyone could hear from the crash that he was the "monster" using that weight.

Leg day was more of the same with half leg presses with the back board at almost an upright angle to make it easier.  Squats were equally bad.  Don't forget that tv minister who looks like he is 70 years old Pat Roberts claims a 2000lbs leg press.  ;D

Don't get me wrong.  Partials have their place.  Too many guys with small egos have to puff up their self image by using weights that they know deep down inside they could never use for real.  Bodybuilding does attract a lot of insecure guys. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 01:36:06 PM »
What's that guys range of motion?  It looks to me like 4 inches.  He should quit BS ing himself about his strength and see if he could use 155lbs for full reps. 

One guys told me he uses 325 in pulldowns.  That amazed me because I know from watching him he can't do 10 full chins.  I finally caught him doing pulldowns.  He began with a big jerk.  Then he would lean back a much as he could while jerking the bar down about 3/4 quartes of the way.   I just left shaking my head.

On chest day this same guy said he uses 385 for his inclines.  He used a smith machine and from my angle he didn't even do a half rep.  I asked him why he did only partials and he told me his inclines were almost all the way down.  Ya, right.

He then did dumbbell incline presses.  Do I have to go on? He did almost half reps with 125.  At the end of his set he threw the dumbbells so everyone could hear from the crash that he was the "monster" using that weight.

Leg day was more of the same with half leg presses with the back board at almost an upright angle to make it easier.  Squats were equally bad.  Don't forget that tv minister who looks like he is 70 years old Pat Roberts claims a 2000lbs leg press.  ;D

Don't get me wrong.  Partials have their place.  Too many guys with small egos have to puff up their self image by using weights that they know deep down inside they could never use for real.  Bodybuilding does attract a lot of insecure guys. 

Yeah, I know what you mean. There's this guy at my gym, who does all of the above. Now that he's found the "juice" he thinks he's the Hulk. Anyways, everything he does is with shit form. It's so funny, because two days ago he was "squatting", and he was struggling with 135, doing half assed reps.......so what does he do? He adds another 90 lbs.  ::) Needless to say, he attempted one awful 2 inch rep and gave up.

It's sad, he has no clue how to train. How to eat or that he needs to do cardio. He's gone from fat fuck to fat fuck with some arms and lots of zits, while on the juice. In his mind he's looking great. So he's now wearing tank tops and wife beaters to train in. I'm not kidding, but his tits hang down by his arms.
HAHA, RON.....

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 01:42:17 PM »
Yeah, I know what you mean. There's this guy at my gym, who does all of the above. Now that he's found the "juice" he thinks he's the Hulk. Anyways, everything he does is with shit form. It's so funny, because two days ago he was "squatting", and he was struggling with 135, doing half assed reps.......so what does he do? He adds another 90 lbs.  ::) Needless to say, he attempted one awful 2 inch rep and gave up.

It's sad, he has no clue how to train. How to eat or that he needs to do cardio. He's gone from fat f**k to fat f**k with some arms and lots of zits, while on the juice. In his mind he's looking great. So he's now wearing tank tops and wife beaters to train in. I'm not kidding, but his tits hang down by his arms.

on the juice and struggling to squat 225 ???

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 01:47:10 PM »

It's sad, he has no clue how to train. How to eat or that he needs to do cardio. He's gone from fat f**k to fat f**k with some arms and lots of zits, while on the juice. In his mind he's looking great. So he's now wearing tank tops and wife beaters to train in. I'm not kidding, but his tits hang down by his arms.
hahahaha. sounds like a bunch of dudes in my gym.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2006, 08:02:11 AM »
I remember there's a video of him filming himself doing barbell curl but before he could do anything, he smashes the acquarium... Then he ran and shouted "Mama"...

Anyone has the link?
I am a mini beast