Author Topic: Heller Legal Defense Fund  (Read 2256 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Heller Legal Defense Fund
« on: August 12, 2006, 09:23:26 PM »
Folks,

I do not personally know the folks involved.  This was forwarded to me, and after spending some time on the website and reading up on the case, I felt compelled to share.  I had heard about the story before, but did not know that the man involved was an actor until today.

My intention here is to give a fellow performer a helping hand if I can.  I think he did the right thing, absolutely.  But if your mileage varies on that front, please just ignore.  I'm not looking to spawn a big ethical debate, or a political one for that matter -- just trying to pass along the information.

And of course, if you are so inclined, please forward this yourself.  I'm sure it would be appreciated.

For those of you scratching your heads, thinking I have finally gone over the insanity cliff, please go to www.hellerlegaldefensefund.com and click on the 'press' link for all the info regarding his dilemma and to read a stirring letter from his wife please visit www.hellerlegaldefensefund.com/michele.htm

Even in the midst of such a stressful situation that girl is FUNNY!

Independent links to the story include: Whistleblower Hero is Threatened with Prison for Exposing Diebold
w