Author Topic: Mideast 'ceasefire' wont solve anything  (Read 3801 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Mideast 'ceasefire' wont solve anything
« on: August 13, 2006, 01:30:06 PM »
its amazing how little politicians know about history....in an ideological conflict only the total defeat/devistation of one side can bring an end to the conflict once and for all. all a 'ceasefire' is going to do is give both sides time to reload ::)

i say the world should let them finish this stupid 1000-year conflict once and for all, let both sides fight to the deaths till only one side is left standing.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Mideast 'ceasefire' wont solve anything
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 02:10:10 PM »
The Jews would slaughter the muslims tho... and the faggy liberals can't allow that to happen because they are hell bent on their own demise!

The eradication of islam would bring untold prosperity to the world, meaning less political areas and minorities for the liberal campaign to be fed from.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 04:21:06 PM »
There might be a cease fire with Israel and Hezzbolah, but I'll bet when that happends Iran will be right there to start attacking Israel!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 06:01:19 PM »
No way is Iran that stupid.

Weird thing is, when I watch FOX news, I hear the leader of Iran is making all these threats about killing us.  Then, in interviews, he talks tough about standing his ground but does not spew the rhetoric.

My guess is that he has to talk tough for his people to keep his job.  But after seeing the US decimate the area, they wouldn't be stupid enough to send a rowboat full of TNT to sink one of our ships.  It would be suicide, and I don't see it happening.

I have to wonder how hard Bush/Blair is praying that one of their people can invent an iranian connection to this latest foiled plot, so they can justify bombing the crap outta them.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 10:40:25 PM »
ok so the ceasefire is in effect. holding now for about 40 mins.
will it hold? if not ..why?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 02:42:41 AM »
I have to wonder how hard Bush/Blair is praying that one of their people can invent an iranian connection to this latest foiled plot, so they can justify bombing the crap outta them.

So you don't think bombing the shit out of Iran is justified already?

Righty... a leader that wants Israel wiped off the map and is hell bent on the West's destruction...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 04:07:39 AM »
So you don't think bombing the shit out of Iran is justified already?

Righty... a leader that wants Israel wiped off the map and is hell bent on the West's destruction...

I might *want* my neighbor's house wiped off the map.   Maybe I want his car and wife too.  I can *want* anything I wanted.  But until he kicks down the door with a shotgun at 3 am and starts beef, all we have is tough talk and 2 pissed off people.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 11:36:13 AM »
my guess is that within a few days the rockets will be flying again