Author Topic: Cycle suggestions  (Read 10100 times)

Poopshake

• Getbig I
Cycle suggestions
« on: August 13, 2006, 04:57:54 PM »
I posted this same info on the "Board Members History/Stats" thread.  I thought I might get a broader range of responses if it was on the main board.  I have my sights on a cycle but I wanted to see what suggestions I might get.  Also I didn't know if since I'm light weight I should lower the dosages???   I thought about :

1-12 500mg shot test cyp or sust
1-6  50 mg everyday T-bol
6-12 50mg everyday winstrol oral
12-16 20mg nolva

I've read that adex might be advisable but I dont know what for and at what dosages.  And hcg also to keep the balls at some decent size.  I really need suggestions on these last two items guys.  Anyhow here's my stats.

Me: Now
age 25
5'8"
170lbs
205 bench
300 dead
275 squat

Me:Beginning
age 23
5'8"
150lbs
165 bench
185 dead
185 squat

Been lifting for about a year and a half not to active growing up, I did wrestle a couple years but never put a hell of alot of effort in to it.  I've always wanted to be strong but I never put much of a lasting effort into that either.  I finally decided I was going to stick with it and I have made some decent strength gains but nowhere near enough, which is why I am here on this board in particular.  I dont give a lick about my size all I want is explosive strength.  My gains have ceased for the past months and I have tried different routines and switching up my schedule and more protein.  None of it has worked.  Help me out guys, I am ready to enter the darkside.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Re: Cycle suggestions
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 06:23:23 PM »
5'8" 150 lbs is extremely skinny, try eating and lay off the poop-shakes.

Recommended cycle:

week 1-104:

Meals 1-6 ed

10 oz beef
30 oz potatos
piece of fruit
glass of milk
tablespoon of peanut butter

You can replace the potatos with pasta or rice. You should be so stuffed after eating that you need to sit around for at least 1/2 hour. Concentrate on compound movements in the gym and lift heavy, no sissy isolation movements. Rest at least 3 minutes between sets. Don't do any cardio and sleep at least 9 hours a night. Keep work outs to under an hour and only go 4-5 times a week.

Poopshake

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 06:59:43 PM »
  I already dont do cardio and I wonder if that is why I'm not gaining more strength, wouldnt cardio strengthen my heart  and help it to pump and produce more blood?   And hey bud I'm not skinny I have a bf level around 12% (and didnt you read the part about me only being 5'8"???).  Also I am not 150 lbs now I'm just over 170lbs, only 30 lbs shy of your weight and I've only been at it for  a year and a half.  Look I guess I appreciate any and all suggestions but please dont tell me just to eat more I've been trying that for the past couple months.  You guys have to know that once a person has set their mind to something they are going to do it.  If you all could just review my cycle and respond to the questions in my original post I would really appreciate it.  Thanks guys

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 07:11:19 PM »
Looks like a lot of things to run for a first time cycle to me.  Why not keep it simple and drop the winny?  I mean if you are only wanting strength at 12% bodyfat I dont see a need for it.  If you eat well you can keep your bf probably the same and you'll still be more ripped by the end of the cycle because of the muscle gains.  But hey I'm a noob still too so one of the other guys could probably point you in a better direction than me and  have some real responses unlike the one you just responded to. 

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 08:04:29 PM »
well first you need to figure out if your gonna run test cyp or sust cause they are to different compounds.T-bol is good your not looking for fast results.

I suggest you run a test e or test cyp and the t-bol if you want and thats it. get rid of the winstrol your not going to need it your skinny enough as it is.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »
Changes:
wk 1-6 tbol 50mg ed
wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
wk 1-12 test-e or cyp 500mg wk
wk 1-12 a-dex .25mg eod

wk 15-17 PCT

I already dont do cardio and I wonder if that is why I'm not gaining more strength, wouldnt cardio strengthen my heart  and help it to pump and produce more blood?
Yes, you should still be doing some cardio, not crazy amounts but it should be a part of your routine.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 02:40:34 AM »
I like Arnolds changes.

Extreme Muscle

• Getbig II
  • http://chemicallyevolved.com/phpBB2/
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 03:04:10 AM »
Changes:
wk 1-6 tbol 50mg ed
wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
wk 1-12 a-dex .25mg eod

wk 15-17 PCT
Yes, you should still be doing some cardio, not crazy amounts but it should be a part of your routine.

why would u only suggest 2 weeks if PCT?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 01:57:46 PM »
I like the fact that you're using Tbol. It should help you make some solid gains.

Poopshake

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 03:42:01 PM »
I like the fact that you're using Tbol. It should help you make some solid gains.

I have considered using Dbol but after reading that Tbol doesnt aromatize and its better for the liver I think I've made my mind up. 

But then again I did say I only want strength.....maybe I should go with anadrol?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 03:59:14 PM »
I have considered using Dbol but after reading that Tbol doesnt aromatize and its better for the liver I think I've made my mind up. 

But then again I did say I only want strength.....maybe I should go with anadrol?

arnold jr tweaked what you had...which is a good change...

but you should consider 500mgs of test a week for 10 weeks and leave it at that. eat like a horse and train hard. you have plenty of time to do more cycles and add compounds down the road.

see how your body reacts to juice first.....

Poopshake

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 05:37:59 PM »
Changes:
wk 1-6 tbol 50mg ed
wk 7-12 winny 50mg ed
wk 1-12 a-dex .25mg eod

wk 15-17 PCT

Thankyou very much Aj!  I can only get 1mg tabs though.  Can I quarter these things to fit my needs?  Thanks again bro.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 07:23:34 PM »
I can only get 1mg tabs though.  Can I quarter these things to fit my needs?

Yes. I feel that it can. I've used Adex before & sometimes only use .25-.5mg every three days without any problems (I believe the half life is a couple days).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »
why would u only suggest 2 weeks if PCT?
I didn't...re-read it, it's 3wks long.

Yes. I feel that it can. I've used Adex before & sometimes only use .25-.5mg every three days without any problems (I believe the half life is a couple days).
Yep half life is around 3 days