Author Topic: STEVE REEVES- behind the scenes (only for getbiggers,,only on getbig!)  (Read 133993 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: STEVE REEVES- behind the scenes (only for getbiggers,,only on getbig!)
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2006, 09:52:14 AM »
is there any one who still read this long thoughts you have? i cant read it it is too long,,,when i read between the lines i see the words creatine and such and i know you have no clue so its waste of my time.

1. you and bodybuilding have no connection
2. you write too long and shows too much of a fan style of writing rather than someone who knows his bodybuilding.
3. i will start paying attention the moment you bring a blue title individual to argue me. then i will try to pay attention because for real,, it is just too long of garbage to read,,,its like buying flex magazine

im sorry my friend you are just all over the place a.d.d like with out the back bone knowledge of bodybuilding-hormones relashionship.

1) more hearsay on your behalf stupid individuals claim to posess knowlege they don't , you don't know my status on or in bodybuilding . again you're fond of making accusations without proof

2) I know you're full of shit and I may not know everything there is about bodybuilding but I know you're dead wrong

3) You're not a ' blue star ' individual you claim to be a ' pro ' based on your other dubious claims the intelligent guess is again you're full of shit

I know full well bodybuilding and chemicals go hand and hand thats old news , you're not privey to any secrect information although you like to act like you are , my may be knowlegable about the drug scene in this day and age but you're full of shit when comes to your cliams about Reeves and Ziegler

I'm still laughing at a ' faimly friend ' gave you all this detailed information lol

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2006, 02:34:31 PM »

5'11 205 ~ 5'10 198 (~7lb/inch for male) = NOT possible 100% completely natural  with no supp while remaining at 8% no clothes on. (in the morning after 8 hour sleep no food in system with one single glass of water drank before weighin,, no clothes/shoes/pump which =3-8lb)

thus you were 5'11 ~198~7% which is parallel and will look very much alike as 5'10~190~8% = POSSIBLE COMPLETELY NATURALLY as i said before if ones have extra ordinary response to training which i assume you have if you were at those numbers at this body fat. 5'11 198lb 7% bf is SUPERB physiqe and only minority of trainees will be able to achieve it naturally.

I don't agree, I currently have a client who at a body weight of 223lbs, 6.2" and single digit bodyfat, he uses no supplements or drugs. There are people, who are rare yes, but there are people that exceed the numbers you have given without drus or supps.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2006, 06:06:20 PM »

5'11 205 ~ 5'10 198 (~7lb/inch for male) = NOT possible 100% completely natural  with no supp while remaining at 8% no clothes on. (in the morning after 8 hour sleep no food in system with one single glass of water drank before weighin,, no clothes/shoes/pump which =3-8lb)

thus you were 5'11 ~198~7% which is parallel and will look very much alike as 5'10~190~8% = POSSIBLE COMPLETELY NATURALLY as i said before if ones have extra ordinary response to training which i assume you have if you were at those numbers at this body fat. 5'11 198lb 7% bf is SUPERB physiqe and only minority of trainees will be able to achieve it naturally.

I don't agree, I currently have a client who at a body weight of 223lbs, 6.2" and single digit bodyfat, he uses no supplements or drugs. There are people, who are rare yes, but there are people that exceed the numbers you have given without drus or supps.

again  you do not comprehand. EVERY INCH = ~7 POUNDS = MALE ---> 6'2 223 which we all know is 220 in the am is ~ to 5'10 190. very rare yet possible with 9% or less.

you forgot to factor the height in my friend ;)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2006, 06:11:03 PM »
1) more hearsay on your behalf stupid individuals claim to posess knowlege they don't , you don't know my status on or in bodybuilding . again you're fond of making accusations without proof

2) I know you're full of shit and I may not know everything there is about bodybuilding but I know you're dead wrong

3) You're not a ' blue star ' individual you claim to be a ' pro ' based on your other dubious claims the intelligent guess is again you're full of shit

I know full well bodybuilding and chemicals go hand and hand thats old news , you're not privey to any secrect information although you like to act like you are , my may be knowlegable about the drug scene in this day and age but you're full of shit when comes to your cliams about Reeves and Ziegler

I'm still laughing at a ' faimly friend ' gave you all this detailed information lol

yada yada,,,still everything you say doesnt have pictures attached to it and doesnt have back up from any one who knows his bodybuilding on this board.
if you knew who i am you would also be emberessed kid.

p.s give ron you phone number and details and you will get a call about ziegler from a member of his family. i PROMISE you will get the call just because i want to emberess you more ;) its not enough for me to prove it by pictures i want you to hear it hands and ears on ;)
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2006, 05:49:57 AM »
yada yada,,,still everything you say doesnt have pictures attached to it and doesnt have back up from any one who knows his bodybuilding on this board.
if you knew who i am you would also be emberessed kid.

p.s give ron you phone number and details and you will get a call about ziegler from a member of his family. i PROMISE you will get the call just because i want to emberess you more ;) its not enough for me to prove it by pictures i want you to hear it hands and ears on ;)

The only one you ' emberessed ' is yourself , you tried to act like you have inside information than no one else did and the place you choose to reveal this information was on GetBig lol wow we're all certainly impressed with your wealth of bodybuilding knowlege  ::)

You can't even keep your own story straight , you've contradicted yourself a boat load of times and you outright lied , you've exposed yourself as a complete idiot and anyone who agrees with you is an idiot as well

Keep typing though I enjoy your stupidity.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2006, 07:25:31 PM »
Yo man!  Don't waste all that good stuff on GETBIG!  You should write a book!  Are you Nasser? 

Regarding "STEVE REEVES- behind the scenes (only for getbiggers,,only on getbig!)"

If you want, I'd be happy to team up and create a "members only" and/or for-pay (split 50/50) website where you can post these. Might be chump change to you, but it'd be a cool supplimental income to me.

I know my internet shit...my portfolio: garraeth.com

Hey bro
  I know you dont answer PM's but just wanted to check if your still going to help 2 people out?  Just wanted to throw my name in the ring again just in case.

Its great having you on board, and gives this clowns something to talk about other than who's having a meltdown...LOL.

Keep posting away bro.  Also Ive been cutting and pasting all your info on diet/training/supps.  Its a great read putting it all together.

Thanks again

gh, to blow up like Levrone did, did he simply use massive amounts of Test and Tren?  I have heard that Tren is the creme de la creme drug for BBers getting ready for shows.  Can you shed some light on a person like him that increased weight for shows?

identity of individual saved with me.
I did some research and early in Skip Lacours carrer he failedc he polygraph test twice, in the ABA all natural organization.Once in 1994, then again in 1995 .On the test it showed he was deceptive about anabolic use, and being natural.If you dont beleive me you can call the promoter Denny Kakos his number is 909 734-3900 .The organization uses the best polygrapher in the country, and he works with the FBI.Dennny Kakos  flies him in to do all the poly graphs Test .Thats why Skip only does Muscle Mania, aND Team Universe because there test are just urine, or random testing.The ABA tests every competitor
[/quote]

now after you see who believes who and learned your lesson i hope you can relax and get back to yoru everyday life. the above are only few out of over 200 different private messegess i got from getbiggers.

you and being bodybuillder as i said before got no connection. you might be a fan of bodybuilding,,might even be a gymrat/fan who tried/try/will try to juice but you are NOT a bodybuilder ;)

from now on you can go on and write to yourself because you lost me,,your knowledge and ideas and unwillingness to listen and learn have lost me.

good luck to you arguing with yourself the pms i get are enough for me to be satisfied about bringing home reality and i shall contniue to do so on the many other threads of mine that for some reason ;) never get deleated.

enjoy reading them by the way
fallen angel

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »
is there any one who still read this long thoughts you have? i cant read it it is too long,,,when i read between the lines i see the words creatine and such and i know you have no clue so its waste of my time.

Agreed..keep in mind you're dealing with amateurs here, don't take them seriously. They love the attention they get from trying to sound like they know more than they do. ;D

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2006, 08:07:05 PM »

again  you do not comprehand. EVERY INCH = ~7 POUNDS = MALE ---> 6'2 223 which we all know is 220 in the am is ~ to 5'10 190. very rare yet possible with 9% or less.

you forgot to factor the height in my friend ;)

actually I did take the height into account thats why I listed it. This individual is still climbing in strength and muscular development from month to month, and from what I can tell has the capacity to build at least 10 more pounds to his frame with assistance.

Concerning my own development I have been able to achieve the 205lbs without supplements, it took a lot of effort but I know what I have accomplished. At a height of just under 5.11 I exceed your guidelines by a bit.

I would also include that besides creatine, protein powders, MRP's, most supplements fall way short of producing meaningful results. It's not NOs that make Jay and Ronnie's muscles so round.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2006, 04:39:14 AM »
I did some research and early in Skip Lacours carrer he failedc he polygraph test twice, in the ABA all natural organization.Once in 1994, then again in 1995 .On the test it showed he was deceptive about anabolic use, and being natural.If you dont beleive me you can call the promoter Denny Kakos his number is 909 734-3900 .The organization uses the best polygrapher in the country, and he works with the FBI.Dennny Kakos  flies him in to do all the poly graphs Test .Thats why Skip only does Muscle Mania, aND Team Universe because there test are just urine, or random testing.The ABA tests every competitor
I'd like to see this verified. Could someone call Denny Kakos?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2006, 04:39:53 AM »

now after you see who believes who and learned your lesson i hope you can relax and get back to yoru everyday life. the above are only few out of over 200 different private messegess i got from getbiggers.

you and being bodybuillder as i said before got no connection. you might be a fan of bodybuilding,,might even be a gymrat/fan who tried/try/will try to juice but you are NOT a bodybuilder ;)

from now on you can go on and write to yourself because you lost me,,your knowledge and ideas and unwillingness to listen and learn have lost me.

good luck to you arguing with yourself the pms i get are enough for me to be satisfied about bringing home reality and i shall contniue to do so on the many other threads of mine that for some reason ;) never get deleated.

enjoy reading them by the way

Again you keep trying to post some internet-resume like that validates your knowlege , it doesn't , that means zero when concerning your claims about Reeves.

And you're damn right I lost you , because I pointed out all your lies and contradictory statements and you can't even follow your own bullshit story .

You want out of this debate in the worse way because more and more people can see right through yout story , so you run along now and play with your PM friends and try and impress them with your ' knowlege ' because you sure as hell didn't impress me .

bicepsforyou

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2006, 07:04:56 AM »
It should be all natural.
"Mystery Is Life"

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2006, 01:40:53 AM »
It should be all natural.

Agreed; an all-natural, hard work approach is the way to go for all BBers serious about their health, lopngevity & physique.
Team Goodrum!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2006, 09:47:20 AM »
GH15, how can you expect people to buy the garbage that you are so obviously selling here? Go peddle you attention whore bullshit wares somewhere else. Everyone and their dog Rover can see through your bullshit and expose you for the liar you are. 
  Come on man....before you even start to tell your "story" you say there will be no qoutes or evidence to back it up. For whatever lameass reason (hey! lameass story told by a lameass douchebag!) you still provide ZERO, thats ZERO, evidence or even a way to simply corroborate the story. You think your word on this matter is solid? You my dumbass friend are completely wrong. Leave the boards, you offer nothing but falacies and lies. Ship It.

Sincerely
   Gigantor.

P.s. next time you spill this bile, bring some evidence to back it up. Until, hit the bricks.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2006, 10:08:23 AM »
jesus christ...people like u gigantor...u simply astound me....are u for real??...this is a domain that u are not even familiar with yet u cast an oppinion...wtf...gh15... u must have a lot of love for bb to be around these boards after encounters such as this one...wtf happened to normal people?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2006, 01:24:32 PM »
Yes I'm for real. And my last post was a bit over the line.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »
GH15, how can you expect people to buy the garbage that you are so obviously selling here? Go peddle you attention whore bullshit wares somewhere else. Everyone and their dog Rover can see through your bullshit and expose you for the liar you are. 
  Come on man....before you even start to tell your "story" you say there will be no qoutes or evidence to back it up. For whatever lameass reason (hey! lameass story told by a lameass douchebag!) you still provide ZERO, thats ZERO, evidence or even a way to simply corroborate the story. You think your word on this matter is solid? You my dumbass friend are completely wrong. Leave the boards, you offer nothing but falacies and lies. Ship It.

Sincerely
   Gigantor.

P.s. next time you spill this bile, bring some evidence to back it up. Until, hit the bricks.

my friend,,,go to chris and take a good look at him,,one of the better "genetics" bodybuilders around,, a black bro with "genetics" reeves could only dream of. see what he looks like clean,,that dont mean natural!,,it means clean on hrt doses here and there.

genetics determines the shape of your muscles. performance enhancing drugs are what bring your "genetics" to a noticable level.

215-220 at 6% with full-cut-ripped,,pushing through the skin muscles,, even at 6'1,, is achieved partially by the intake of hormones in some form or another. it doesnt mean you dont have to train hard and eat,,it just means the drugs has a lot more than you think,,to do with the end result.

when you come to me and show me my bread and butter atleast know what youre talking about,,do me a favour kido.

the sooner you learn it,,the better you will be ;)
fallen angel

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2006, 12:35:29 AM »
ALL things are possible to him who believes.
Team Goodrum!

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2006, 05:29:47 AM »
Ive been following this post for a while now and it makes me wonder how bad some of our get biggers really look!?!?! Anyone that thinks that a BBer with above average genetics couldnt achieve Reeves build without the use of pharma gear is crazy.

True- Steve was increadibly well built, the pictures of him as a teenager gives us hints of what he could become, but I think his build is very achievable drug free. Granted we might not have his perfect proportions or his height or general structure, but those things have nothing to do with drugs.

It seems like the vast majority of people I've met online and in gyms ive lifted at are so eager to point a finger and say " wow he must be hitting the sauce" that it has become an unwritten rule. If someone you see is bigger or stronger they must be jacked.

I really doubt that Reeves was on any kind of Test or other anabolic in his day. Grimick wasnt and he had a much thicker build a few years earlier than Reeves. Enough said

For the record Sergio was someone that was VERY open and honest about his use of drugs. Sergio said he never used roids until he went after the olympia crown. This picture of him was from 1965ish. If what he says is true he might have been "on" for maybe a year. Either way his physique was amazing for someone that was basically natural.
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2006, 05:51:56 AM »
u are smoking crack....i'll tell u why...this is a tribute to the weider marketing campaign from the early days and continued through muscle builder and power and m&f later flex and so on that this generation and previous ones were so indoctrinated by the media they had access to that all along u guy's were looking at hormone built phisiques and thought protein powders and such. the whole bb industry and the magazines have ONE purpose: TO SELL !!!....hence the whole sharade. Now someone like gh15 comes along and risks his well being, freedom and such...and tell u guy's what is really going on. ..which i thank u for (gh15) by the way. HOW IN THE WORLD  can u be so indoctrinated and in denial to believe that gh15 is talking out of his ass? i'll tell u how...u don't know anything in depth about bb'ing, or any sport for that matter.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2006, 05:52:49 AM »
by the way: GH15...IF I AM FAR OFF OR JUST ALITTLE PLEASE CORRECT ME. THANX.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2006, 08:15:51 AM »
u are smoking crack....i'll tell u why...this is a tribute to the weider marketing campaign from the early days and continued through muscle builder and power and m&f later flex and so on that this generation and previous ones were so indoctrinated by the media they had access to that all along u guy's were looking at hormone built phisiques and thought protein powders and such. the whole bb industry and the magazines have ONE purpose: TO SELL !!!....hence the whole sharade. Now someone like gh15 comes along and risks his well being, freedom and such...and tell u guy's what is really going on. ..which i thank u for (gh15) by the way. HOW IN THE WORLD  can u be so indoctrinated and in denial to believe that gh15 is talking out of his ass? i'll tell u how...u don't know anything in depth about bb'ing, or any sport for that matter.
Im not really sure if this was directed to me or not but I will answer anyway.

Every other day some joker shows up and claims to know someone or be someone. Who Gh15 is I dont know, maybe hes in the know and maybe he isnt. I hate to say it but with out a name he has no credit. I guess if I was really curious I could PM ron and ask if he is someone of substance but I really dont care that much.
Everyone here knows that juice is as much a part of pro bbing as lifting is. But Ive have seen and  personally know more than one person that is natural and look as good as  Reeves or is really close. What im trying to say is- Reeves said he was drug free as did Grimick and both of them had achieveable physiques. So, until you come up with some hard facts its hard to believe someone on an internet web board.

Sorry, please pass my pipe back now
X

Jay Em

• Getbig II
  • The iron bug may rust... but will never die!
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2006, 05:05:32 PM »
Truly entertaining and enlightening.

I really believe there is some serious fiction writing talent out there,
perhaps not very well articulated, but maybe Get Big is the hidden
spawning bed for would-be Hemingways and Steinbecks.

In particular, I love the way gh15 weaves running commentary with (alleged)
names and facts. And his broken language puts a muddled but clearly
evident politically correct accent on his assertions that Steve Reeves--among
other famous bodybuilding dignitaries from the glorious past--were druggers;
maybe not anything like modern times, but certainly he/they set the bar and
therefore they should be recognized for their contributions.

The other fiction slants I liked were when gh15 would cry foul and claim others
were taking statements out of context; and then cleverly turn around himself
and after some trivial prose, take things out of context himself. It was like
some ingenious bait and switch psycho-drama.

L. Ron Hubbard was a talented science-fiction writer of years past. Maybe
gh15 could follow suit. I mean Hubbard started Scientology and look how
thats grown; celebrities even follow it. But, they don't believe in drugs. Or
defend them.

But, that's neither here nor there. I enjoyed the class in creative writing,
fiction, pre-school 1A.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2006, 07:08:49 PM »
I ain't no kid by any means. I've been involved with bodybuilding in one capacity or another since 1949 and have met almost every athlete (that includes Bob Hoffman, the Weiders, and Dan Lurie) mentioned in these posts and have discussed this topic many times with a good number of them in open forums and in private conversatons over a brew or two. Or too, too many.

And those conversatons include the likes of Steve Reeves and Bill Starr, both of whom were/are beyond question in my opinion.

I first met Steve and a couple of his friends when I was a little kid and saw him many times at his peak during the summer weekends on the Russian River in Northern California. I also had the opportunity to spend a few days with him and his girlfriend when he appeared as a Special Guest at a function I was promoting.

We spent many an hour sightseeing in a limo, so many topics were discussed ..... his days as a kid in California, his mom, his love of horses, Ralph Edwards, his show business career, and his training.

At one point he got remorseful and simply stated that the chemicals had ruined the sport and that he'd like to see it return to how it was when he was a youngster.

His mom was interviewed once for a local newspaper (Oakland) and she claimed that Steve never had a cold nor a cavity and the writer of that article inferred that he was genetically perfect.

I never did ask him if he knew Joe and Ben Weider but I seriously doubt that that is a reality. The Weiders were busy publishing magazines on the east coast and were nothing compared to where they stand today. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.

Anyone ever see those initial Weider publications?

It is my understanding that "roids" were relatively non-existant until sometime prior to the end of WWII and were used to speed up the recovery process for those US soldiers who suffered from burns while fighting in the Pacific. In fact, most of those little pills were dispensed at the Burn Clinic at the Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii and never used by athletes until about six (6) years after the war.

Bill Starr might be able offer more reliable and interesting information about this time in history regarding the initial use of chemicals by US athletes, but my knowledge of that subject ends here unless I refer to countless rumors.

Bill should write a book about this industry and his involvement. It would make one hell of a great read from one heck of a great person. We discussed it often.

I firmly believe that Reeves never took steroids of any kind. One reason is that "he didn't have too".

And to the best of my knowledge, they were relatively unknown by US athletes until the early 60's and back then we called them "little blue footballs" which were easy to get at any drugstore. (Based on my memory.)_

Got more to say, but gotta move on out and walk the dog.

Jay Em

• Getbig II
  • The iron bug may rust... but will never die!
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2006, 08:44:14 PM »
Great to read your post, stuntmovie. And semper fi, guy. You and
I had many great exchanges in other threads about the good 'ol days,
the Corps, Nam, Caption Walker...I loved it all. And of course, your
great iron game flashbacks.

Hope all is well with you--and your dog--and life is treating you well.

S.F.

Jay

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2006, 12:28:48 AM »
I ain't no kid by any means. I've been involved with bodybuilding in one capacity or another since 1949 and have met almost every athlete (that includes Bob Hoffman, the Weiders, and Dan Lurie) mentioned in these posts and have discussed this topic many times with a good number of them in open forums and in private conversatons over a brew or two. Or too, too many.

And those conversatons include the likes of Steve Reeves and Bill Starr, both of whom were/are beyond question in my opinion.

I first met Steve and a couple of his friends when I was a little kid and saw him many times at his peak during the summer weekends on the Russian River in Northern California. I also had the opportunity to spend a few days with him and his girlfriend when he appeared as a Special Guest at a function I was promoting.

We spent many an hour sightseeing in a limo, so many topics were discussed ..... his days as a kid in California, his mom, his love of horses, Ralph Edwards, his show business career, and his training.

At one point he got remorseful and simply stated that the chemicals had ruined the sport and that he'd like to see it return to how it was when he was a youngster.

His mom was interviewed once for a local newspaper (Oakland) and she claimed that Steve never had a cold nor a cavity and the writer of that article inferred that he was genetically perfect.

I never did ask him if he knew Joe and Ben Weider but I seriously doubt that that is a reality. The Weiders were busy publishing magazines on the east coast and were nothing compared to where they stand today. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.

Anyone ever see those initial Weider publications?

It is my understanding that "roids" were relatively non-existant until sometime prior to the end of WWII and were used to speed up the recovery process for those US soldiers who suffered from burns while fighting in the Pacific. In fact, most of those little pills were dispensed at the Burn Clinic at the Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii and never used by athletes until about six (6) years after the war.

Bill Starr might be able offer more reliable and interesting information about this time in history regarding the initial use of chemicals by US athletes, but my knowledge of that subject ends here unless I refer to countless rumors.

Bill should write a book about this industry and his involvement. It would make one hell of a great read from one heck of a great person. We discussed it often.

I firmly believe that Reeves never took steroids of any kind. One reason is that "he didn't have too".

And to the best of my knowledge, they were relatively unknown by US athletes until the early 60's and back then we called them "little blue footballs" which were easy to get at any drugstore. (Based on my memory.)_

Got more to say, but gotta move on out and walk the dog.
again ...ignorance is bliss...shows how credulous u were /are when it comes to bb. Gh15...served it for you right on the plate and u are still in denial. Anyone who knows anything about the industry and athletes in general will get what gh15 is talking about. It's like this : we all got bits and pieces and gh15 kinda puts the puzzle togetrher in front of you. enjoy.